Close
Share on
Optoma ZX210ST
Optoma ZX210ST
6 Images

Loading image...

Optoma ZX210ST Projector

£529.00
£499.00 £30.00 cheaper than 27 days ago
100000:1 XGA (1024x768) 34dB 2,000 ANSI Lumens Jul 2012
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution Noise Level Projector Brightness Release Date £91.82 Electricity cost over 5 years
Good brand
Reasonably priced
Has a built-in speaker(s)
eBay £499.00 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £499.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Reviews

Good Brand

We checked 1,872 user and expert reviews for Optoma data projectors and found that on average Optoma has good ratings compared to other brands. We also found that Optoma has good ratings specifically within its projectors range. 100% of those that bought a Optoma data projector would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Price

Price Has Gone Down by £30 (6%)

The price has dropped from £529 to £499 in the last 27 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 49% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 51% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Reasonably Priced

One owner who reviewed the product reckoned that it was good value for money. Expert review site Projectorreviews.com mentioned “The ZX210ST should emerge as a great value, considering it never needs a la” in their review of this projector.


Energy

Running Costs Are Average

Based on typical energy prices and usage levels we estimate that the ZX210ST will cost £92 over 1 year to run, which is typical compared to the other 55 multimedia projectors of a similar spec and age.


Video

Does Not Support Full HD

The Optoma ZX210ST does not support full HD. Most of the other projectors that came out around the same time as this data projector do support full HD.

There are a number of other projectors which also support full HD that you might want to consider including the Sony VPL-HW50ES/W, or the Epson Pro G6900WU which also has a higher rating.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Four Years Ago

Optoma released the ZX210ST in April 2017.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The ZX210ST has a built-in speaker(s), as do most of the other projectors that are a similar age to this projector.

We think you might also be interested in some of the other projectors with a built-in speaker(s) currently available including the Acer H7531D which has better reviews.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Eight Video Formats Supported

The ZX210ST has a greater number of supported video formats than most multimedia projectors of a similar age and type to it. This multimedia projector supports a H.264 video formats supported, which is the most commonly supported video formats supported supported by similar spec projectors that have been around for more than two years. The video formats supported "3GP", "AVI", "MOV", "MP4", "MPEG", "MPEG4" and "XVID" are also supported by this Optoma projector.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Average Noise Level

The ZX210ST has a fairly typical noise level (34 decibels) compared to most of the other data projectors of this age and type.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an On Screen Display (OSD)

The Optoma ZX210ST has an On Screen Display (OSD). Most of the other comparable spec projectors that have been available for a similar time to this multimedia projector also have an On Screen Display (OSD).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Storage

Has a Card Reader Integrated

The ZX210ST has a card reader integrated, which is unusual. Most of the other projectors that have been around for more than two years do not have a card reader integrated.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Ceiling Mountable

The Optoma ZX210ST is ceiling mountable. Most of the other similar spec data projectors that were released more than two years ago also are ceiling mountable.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Has an Ethernet LAN

The Optoma ZX210ST has an Ethernet LAN, unlike most of the other projectors that were launched around the same time as this data projector which do not have an Ethernet LAN.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Handheld Remote Control

The ZX210ST has a handheld remote control, as do most of the other projectors that were launched more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a DVI Port

The Optoma ZX210ST does not have a DVI port, although it is worth keeping in mind that most of the other similar spec data projectors that have been available for around the same time as this data projector also do not have a DVI port.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Lamps

Quite Long Service Life of Lamp

The shortest service life of lamp of similar spec projectors that are a comparable age to this projector is 1,500h, the longest is 30,000h, and the average service life of lamp is 7,900h. At 20,000 hours, the ZX210ST has a fairly long service life of lamp compared to most of the other projectors that were released more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Projector

XGA (1024x768) Resolution

The Optoma ZX210ST has a maximum resolution of XGA (1024x768). That's 62% less resolution than a 1080p (1920x1080) projector, which is the most frequently found resolution.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Projector Brightness

At 2,000 ANSI lumens, the Optoma ZX210ST has a relatively typical projector brightness compared to most of the other projectors that have been on the market for more than two years.

There are a number of alternative 2,000 ANSI lumens brightness multimedia projectors currently available that you might want to consider including the H7531D, or the H9500BD both from Acer or the Benq LX60ST which has better reviews.

If you are looking for a data projector with a brighter projector brightness then you might want to look at the Epson 5020UB (2,400 ANSI lumens) which is also higher rated.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers optoma zx210st

Other Projectors to Consider

Optoma W350 vs Optoma ZX210ST

Optoma W350 vs Optoma ZX210ST
Optoma W350 Optoma ZX210ST
£ 534.41 £499.00
68% Lighter
Higher RMS Rated Power
Brighter Projector Brightness
One More VGA (D-Sub) Ports Quantity
£35 More Expensive
Significantly Shorter Service Life of Lamp

Optoma X402 vs Optoma ZX210ST

Optoma X402 vs Optoma ZX210ST
Optoma X402 Optoma ZX210ST
£ 515.72 £499.00
Significantly Lighter
6W Higher RMS Rated Power
2,200 ANSI Lumens Brighter Projector Brightness
Three VGA (D-Sub) Ports Quantitys
£17 More Expensive
Significantly Shorter Service Life of Lamp

Optoma EH200ST vs Optoma ZX210ST

Optoma EH200ST vs Optoma ZX210ST
Optoma EH200ST Optoma ZX210ST
£ 726.00 £499.00
76% Lighter
Higher RMS Rated Power
One More HDMI Ports Quantity
Brighter Projector Brightness
£227 More Expensive
Shorter Service Life of Lamp
Feedback