Close
Share on
Viewsonic PJD6352
Viewsonic PJD6352
14 Images

Loading image...

Viewsonic PJD6352 Projector

£490.61
20000:1 XGA (1024x768) 32dB Mar 2015
Contrast Ratio (typical) Projector Native Resolution 3D Noise Level Release Date £104.64 Electricity cost over 5 years
Expert reviews are good
Good size
Good picture quality
BT Business Direct £498.19 Go to Store
BT Shop £498.19 Go to Store
Amazon UK £503.62 Go to Store
See All 10 Prices from 10 Stores | £490.61 - £542.79 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £85.82 (17%)

There was a cheaper price of £404.79 at 9 to 5 Supplies 15 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 69% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 31% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

Expert Reviews Are Good

This multimedia projector received a score of 80% from projector expert review site Expert Reviews.

Excellent Brand

We checked 684 expert and owner reviews for Viewsonic data projectors and found that on average Viewsonic has excellent reviews. We also found that Viewsonic has excellent reviews specifically within its 20000:1 contrast ratio projectors range.


Weight & Dimensions

Good Size

One person who bought it concluded that it was compact. Expertreviews.co.uk wrote “With vibrant colours and compact size”.


Good Picture Quality

One customer who purchased this projector thought it had good colour saturation.


Audio

Acceptable Noise Level

One Viewsonic PJD6352 owner who reviewed it reckoned that it was noisy. Last year expert review site Expertreviews.co.uk scored this projector 4 stars and said in their review “The ViewSonic PJD6352 is a competent, albeit loud, office projector”.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

It was March 2015 when this data projector was released.


Multimedia

Has a Built-In Speaker(s)

The Viewsonic PJD6352 has a built-in speaker(s). Most of the other similar spec projectors that have been around for more than two years also have a built-in speaker(s).

There are a number of other projectors with a built-in speaker(s) currently available which you might want to consider including because of their better review scores, the Viewsonic PJD5550LWS (£476.78), or the Optoma X351 (£529.69).

Alternative projectors which also have a built-in speaker(s) that you might want to look at include the Optoma X402 (£515.72).

What is a built-in speaker(s)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Video

Does Not Support Full HD

The PJD6352 does not support full HD, although keep in mind that most of the other 20000:1 contrast ratio projectors that were launched around the same time as this projector also do not support full HD.

Other projectors which also support full HD that you might want to consider include the Optoma DH1009 (£436.87) which is also cheaper.

What is full HD? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

Running Costs Are Very High

The PJD6352 is in the most expensive 16% of all 26 projectors of this age and spec that we have looked at for 1 year running costs. Based on typical energy prices, we estimate the 1 year running cost of the PJD6352 is £105.


Projector

Average Projector Brightness

The PJD6352 has a relatively standard projector brightness (3,500 ANSI lumens) compared to most of the other projectors of a similar spec and age to this projector.

If this projector projector brightness is not bright enough for you then you might want to look at the Acer P5227 (£534.05) (4,000 ANSI lumens).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

XGA (1024x768) Resolution

The highest resolution of the PJD6352 is XGA (1024x768). That's 62% less resolution than the most common projector native resolution of 1080p (1920x1080).

What does "projector native resolution" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Average Noise Level

With a noise level of 32 decibels, the PJD6352 has a relatively typical noise level compared to most of the other projectors of this spec and age.

We compared all the other 32dB noise level data projectors to this projector and we think the Viewsonic PJD5550LWS (£476.78) which has better reviews is also worth considering.

Alternative data projectors with a louder noise level that you might want to look at include the Optoma DH1008 (£399.99) (31dB) which is also cheaper.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an On Screen Display (OSD)

The Viewsonic PJD6352 has an On Screen Display (OSD). Most of the other comparable spec data projectors that have been around for a similar time to this projector also have an On Screen Display (OSD).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Password Protection

The Viewsonic PJD6352 supports password protection, as do most of the other data projectors of this age and spec.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Has an Ethernet LAN

The PJD6352 has an Ethernet LAN. Most of the other projectors of this age and spec do not have an Ethernet LAN.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a 3D Glasses Included

The PJD6352 has a 3D glasses included. Most of the other similar spec projectors that have been available for a comparable time to this data projector also have a 3D glasses included.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Handheld Remote Control

The Viewsonic PJD6352 has a handheld remote control, as do most of the other data projectors of this age and type.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Does Not Have a DVI Port

The PJD6352 does not have a DVI port, although it is worth noting that most of the other similar spec data projectors that have been around for a comparable time to this multimedia projector also do not have a DVI port.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Lamps

Quite Long Service Life of Lamp

The PJD6352 has a fairly long service life of lamp (10,000 hours) compared to most of the other 20000:1 contrast ratio projectors that have been available for a similar time to this data projector. The shortest service life of lamp of 20000:1 contrast ratio projectors that were released more than two years ago is 2,500h, the longest is 20,000h, and the average service life of lamp is 5,800h.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00766907780819, 05054629708040

Viewsonic PJD6352 Review Sources

To prepare this Viewsonic PJD6352 review we compared this projector to 2,071 other models. For each projector that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 326,513 product attributes, 14,250 projector reviews and 2,764,700 historical projector prices from 169 projector retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this projector compared to the other models as well as any areas where this projector is lacking.

Other Projectors to Consider

Benq GP30 vs Viewsonic PJD6352

Benq GP30 vs Viewsonic PJD6352
Benq GP30 Viewsonic PJD6352
£ 599.00 £490.61
70% Cheaper to Run
Higher Number of Colours
Longer Service Life of Lamp in Economic Mode
41.9mm Shorter
£108 More Expensive
Three Times Lower RMS Rated Power

Epson EH-TW5350 vs Viewsonic PJD6352

Epson EH-TW5350 vs Viewsonic PJD6352
Epson EH-TW5350 Viewsonic PJD6352
£ 598.06 £490.61
1,068.93M Higher Number of Colours
Significantly Longer Service Life of Lamp in Economic Mode
Twice the Dynamic Contrast Ratio
WXGA (1280x800) Resolution
£107 More Expensive
Only One VGA (D-Sub) Port

Optoma EH319UST vs Viewsonic PJD6352

Optoma EH319UST vs Viewsonic PJD6352
Optoma EH319UST Viewsonic PJD6352
£ 1,052.53 £490.61
Vastly Higher Number of Colours
3 Times the Resolution
18000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
Two Built-In Speakers
£562 More Expensive
Shorter Lamp Service Life
Feedback