Close
Share on
JVC LT32C461
JVC LT-32C461

Loading image...

JVC LT32C461

£189.98
£154.99 £34.99 cheaper than 48 days ago
32" HD Ready 1200:1 60Hz Nov 2014
A+
Display Diagonal HD Type Contrast Ratio (typical) High Frequency Rate Release Date £49.67 Electricity cost over 5 years
JVC only has unexceptional TV reviews
Only HD Ready
Does not have a built-in camera
PC World Business £189.98 Go to Store
PC World £189.99 Go to Store
Currys £189.99 Go to Store
See All 6 Prices from 5 Stores | £154.99 - £210.84 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £34.99 (18%)

The price has dropped from £189.98 to £154.99 in the last 48 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 64% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 36% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Reviews

JVC Only Has Unexceptional TV Reviews

On average TVs produced by JVC are rated 68 out of 100, which is in the bottom 8% of all television manufacturers that we have analysed.


Energy

OK Running Costs

The energy efficiency rating of this small display diagonal TV is A+. The LT-32C461 has an average 5 year running cost of £50 based on average energy prices and usage levels, which is typical compared to the other 582 TVs of a comparable type and age.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

It was November 2014 when this TV was released.


Design

Does Not Have a Built-In Camera

The LT-32C461 does not have a built-in camera, although this is within the context that most of the other small display diagonal televisions that are a similar age to this TV also do not have a built-in camera.

What is a built-in camera? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Only HD Ready

The highest display resolution of the LT-32C461 is HD Ready. That's 56% less display resolution than a Full HD TV, which is the most common display resolution.

An HD Ready HD type is in fact the worst display resolution across all TVs of a comparable type and age to this TV.

A Full HD HD type is the best display resolution across comparable types of TV.

What does "HD type" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Not 3D

The JVC LT-32C461 is not 3D. Most of the other TVs of this age and spec are also not 3D.

TVs which are 3D that might be worth considering include the Cello C16115 (£119.99); or the Toshiba 32W3455 (£149), or the Cello C32224 (£139.99).

What does "3D" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average High Frequency Rate

At 60 hertz, the JVC LT-32C461 has a fairly average high frequency rate compared to most of the other small display diagonal televisions that have been on the market for more than two years.

We think you might also be interested in some of the alternative 60Hz refresh rate TVs currently available including the Cello C28227 which is cheaper.

What does "high frequency rate" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Does Not Feature OLED Technology

The LT-32C461 does not feature OLED technology. Most of the other small display diagonal televisions that have been available for around the same time as this TV also do not feature OLED technology.

What is OLED technology? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Dim Display Brightness

With a display brightness of only 220 candellas per square meter, the LT-32C461 has a fairly dim display brightness compared to most of the other televisions of a similar age and type to this television. The dimmest display brightness of comparable spec TVs that were released around the same time as this TV is 150 cd/m², the brightest is 600 cd/m², and the average display brightness is 280 cd/m².

What does "display brightness" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

32 Inches Display Diagonal

This is a 32 inches television.

It may also be worth also looking at one of the alternative 32" TVs currently available including the Toshiba 32W3455 (£149), or the Cello C32224 (£139.99) both of which are cheaper.

What does "display diagonal" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Does Not Support Wi-Fi

Like most of the other small display diagonal televisions that are a similar age to this TV, the LT-32C461 does not support Wi-Fi.

We compared all the other televisions which also support Wi-Fi to this TV and we think the Toshiba 32W3455 (£149); or the Panasonic TX-24CS500 (£149.99), or the Samsung UE22H5600 (£164.99) are also worth considering.

What is Wi-Fi? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The LT-32C461 has an ethernet port, which is unusual. Most of the other TVs of a comparable type and age to this TV do not have an ethernet port.

What is an ethernet port? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Smart TV

Does Not Support Smart TV

The LT-32C461 does not support Smart TV, although this is within the context that most of the other TVs of this type and age also do not support Smart TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Desktop Stand Included

The LT-32C461 has a desktop stand included. Most of the other small display diagonal televisions that have been available for a comparable time to this TV also have a desktop stand included.

What is a desktop stand included? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Management Features

Has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)

The LT-32C461 has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG). Most of the other similar spec TVs that have been around for more than two years also have an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG).

What is an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers quick lt32c461, jvc lt32c461, jvc n153135w
Barcodes 04975769439353

JVC LT-32C461 Review Sources

To prepare this JVC LT-32C461 review we compared this TV to 4,717 other models. For each TV that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 1,041,547 product attributes, 85,382 TV reviews and 3,802,500 historical TV prices from 204 TV retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this TV compared to the other models as well as any areas where this TV is lacking.

Other TVs to Consider

Philips 40PFT6550 vs JVC LT-32C461

Philips 40PFT6550 vs JVC LT-32C461
Philips 40PFT6550 JVC LT-32C461
£ 399.00 £154.99
Four HDMI Ports
Energy Efficiency Rating is Superior
Newer by Eight Months
A Lot Brighter Display Brightness
£244 More Expensive
4.5kg Heavier

Panasonic TX-40CX802 vs JVC LT-32C461

Panasonic TX-40CX802 vs JVC LT-32C461
Panasonic TX-40CX802 JVC LT-32C461
£ 849.00 £154.99
1,540Hz Faster Refresh Rate
Three HDMI Ports
Newer by Five Months
Higher RMS Rated Power
£694 More Expensive
£71.95 More Expensive to Run Over Five Years

LOEWE Art 32 vs JVC LT-32C461

LOEWE Art 32 vs JVC LT-32C461
LOEWE Art 32 JVC LT-32C461
£ 1,590.00 £154.99
Four HDMI Ports
40Hz Faster Refresh Rate
130 Cd/m² Brighter Display Brightness
3D Compatible
£1,435 More Expensive
Hugely Heavier
Feedback