Close
Share on
LG 32LF510B
LG 32LF510
14 Images

Loading image...

LG 32LF510B

£169.03
32" Flat 71mm Jul 2015
A+
Display Diagonal Screen Shape Depth Release Date £41.89 Electricity cost over 5 years
Good user reviews
Good picture quality
Poor stand
9 Reviews
Amazon UK £169.03 Go to Store
Electrical Experience £197.99 Go to Store
See All 2 Prices from 2 Stores | £169.03 - £197.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Features

Poor Stand

Two customers wrote in their reviews that this TV did not have a good stand. Andrew R Down mentioned on Amazon in April last year “TV works fine, disappointed the stand screws were missing so had to pop to a hardware store to get some” in his review of this TV.


Reviews

Good User Reviews

On average, 32LF510 owners rated this TV 84%.

LG Has Good Television Reviews

Based on 9,694 expert and user reviews (including 721 verified purchases), LG has good ratings for its TVs. LG also has good ratings specifically for its small display diagonal televisions compared to other brands. 95% of those that bought a LG TV would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Price

Price Has Gone Up by £72.28 (43%)

There was a cheaper price of £96.75 on Amazon UK 2 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 72% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 28% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

Reasonably Priced

One person mentioned in their reviews that this TV was good value for money. Amazon Customer mentioned on Amazon “Very good tv for the price! Good image” and rated it 8 stars.


Energy

Running Costs Are Average

This LG TV is rated A+ for energy efficiency. Based on typical usage levels and energy prices we estimate that the 5 year running cost of the 32LF510 is £42, which is typical compared to the other 243 TVs of this age and type.


Design

Good Product Quality

One customer thought it was good quality. G Peacock wrote “Arrived next day good picture quality” in their review of this TV and gave the LG 32LF510 a score of 7 stars.

Nice Design

One LG 32LF510 owner who reviewed the product said that it was well designed. Last year Lindsay mentioned “Nice design, operates well” in his review of the LG 32LF510.


Audio

Good Sound Quality

Two customers mentioned that the LG 32LF510 had good sound quality. Last year Mrs S a Thompson wrote in her review of this TV on Amazon “Brilliant tv brought for my grandson for his first flat as a first tv good picture and sound and free view” and gave it a rating of 6 stars.

Very Low RMS Rated Power

The 32LF510 has a fairly low RMS rated power (only 6 Watts) compared to most of the other TVs of this spec and age. The lowest RMS rated power of small display diagonal televisions that are a comparable age to this television is 2.5W and the highest is 40W.

What does "RMS rated power" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was July 2015 when this LG TV was released.


Smart TV

Smart TV Features Are Good

One person said in their reviews that this TV was good for watching Freeview TV.

Does Not Support Internet TV

The 32LF510 does not support internet TV. Most of the other televisions of a similar age and spec to this television also do not support internet TV.

What is internet TV? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Does Not Support Smart TV

The 32LF510 does not support Smart TV, although it is worth keeping in mind that most of the other televisions of this age and spec also do not support Smart TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Good Picture Quality

One LG 32LF510 reviewer who reviewed the product thought it had good picture quality.

Good High Def TV

One LG 32LF510 reviewer who reviewed it thought it was good at displaying high definition TV. Kevin Pyper gave the product a rating of 5 stars and he mentioned on Amazon in April last year “The tv has a good picture, especially in HD with sky” in his review of the LG 32LF510.

Not 3D

The 32LF510 is not 3D, although it is worth noting that most of the other TVs of a comparable type and age to this TV are also not 3D.

What does "3D" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Does Not Feature OLED Technology

The LG 32LF510 does not feature OLED technology. Most of the other small display diagonal televisions that were released more than a year ago also do not feature OLED technology.

Alternative TVs which also feature OLED technology that you might want to consider include the Samsung UE32J4500 (£199.99).

What is OLED technology? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Fast Motion Interpolation Frequency

With a motion interpolation frequency of 300 hertz, the LG 32LF510 has one of the faster motion interpolation frequencies amongst small display diagonal televisions of this age. The motion interpolation frequencies of comparable spec televisions that have been around for around the same time as this TV range from 50Hz to 800Hz.

What does "motion interpolation frequency" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

32 Inches Display Diagonal

This is a 32 inches television.

There are a number of other 32" TVs currently available which you might want to consider including because of its better review score, the Samsung UE32J5100 (£174.99).

TVs with a larger display diagonal that might be worth considering include the JVC LT-39C460 (£144.99) (39" and cheaper).

What does "display diagonal" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Does Not Support Wi-Fi

The 32LF510 does not support Wi-Fi, although it is worth noting that most of the other televisions of this spec and age also do not support Wi-Fi.

We think you might also be interested in alternative TVs which also support Wi-Fi including the Samsung V24F39S (£169).

What is Wi-Fi? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Does Not Have an Ethernet Port

The LG 32LF510 does not have an ethernet port. Most of the other small display diagonal televisions that came out around the same time as this TV also do not have an ethernet port.

What is an ethernet port? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has a Game Mode

The LG 32LF510 has a game mode. Most of the other TVs of this type and age also have a game mode.

What is a game mode? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Has a Common Interface (CI) Slot

The 32LF510 has a common interface (CI) slot. Most of the other TVs that have been around for more than a year also have a common interface (CI) slot.

What is a common interface (CI) slot? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Desktop Stand Included

The LG 32LF510 has a desktop stand included, as do most of the other comparable spec televisions that came out around the same time as this TV.

What is a desktop stand included? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Weight & Dimensions

Average Depth

At 71 millimeters, the 32LF510 has a fairly standard depth compared to most of the other small display diagonal televisions that have been available for a comparable time to this TV.

If you would consider a television with a thicker depth then you might want to look at the Philips 32PHH4200 (£179) (77mm).

What does "depth" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers lg electronics 32lf510b, certified 32lf510u, sony 32lf510b
Barcodes 02050000268731, 08806087353617, 08806087353662, 08806087353808, 08806087353853, 08806087354027, 08806087359862, 08806087437300, 08806087437355, 08806087504996

LG 32LF510 Review Sources

To prepare this LG 32LF510 review we compared this TV to 4,717 other models. For each TV that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 1,041,547 product attributes, 85,382 TV reviews and 3,802,500 historical TV prices from 204 TV retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this TV compared to the other models as well as any areas where this TV is lacking.

Other TVs to Consider

LG 32LF650 vs LG 32LF510

LG 32LF650 vs LG 32LF510
LG 32LF650 LG 32LF510
£ 299.99 £169.03
User Reviews Are Better
Hugely Higher RMS Rated Power
Two More HDMI Ports
Three USB 2.0 Ports
£131 More Expensive
More Expensive to Run Over Five Years by 54%

Philips 32PFT6500 vs LG 32LF510

Philips 32PFT6500 vs LG 32LF510
Philips 32PFT6500 LG 32LF510
£ 349.99 £169.03
Full HD
Higher Display Resolution
Three More HDMI Ports
14W Higher RMS Rated Power
£181 More Expensive
31% Heavier

Samsung UE40JU6050 vs LG 32LF510

Samsung UE40JU6050 vs LG 32LF510
Samsung UE40JU6050 LG 32LF510
£ 576.76 £169.03
70% Higher RMS Rated Power
Three HDMI Ports
500Hz Faster Motion Interpolation Frequency
One More USB 2.0 Port
£408 More Expensive
£62.49 More Expensive to Run Over Five Years
Feedback