Close
Share on
LG 43UH603V
LG 43UH603V
14 Images + 2 Videos

Loading image...

LG 43UH603V

£299.00
43" 4K Direct-LED Flat Sep 2016
A+
Display Diagonal HD Type LED Backlighting Type Screen Shape Release Date £86.76 Electricity cost over 5 years
Top seller
Running costs are very low
LG televisions have good reviews
eBay £299.00 Go to Store
Amazon UK £379.00 Go to Store
breathee.retail £426.52 Go to Store
See All 9 Prices from 6 Stores | £299.00 - £488.60 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 60% (60%)

There was a cheaper price of £169 on Amazon UK 58 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 52% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 48% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Energy

Running Costs Are Very Low

This TV has an energy efficiency classification of A+. The 43UH603V is in the cheapest 4% of all 415 4K and 8K TVs that were released in the last 12 months that we have analysed for 5 year running costs. Based on typical usage levels and energy prices, we estimate the 5 year running cost of the 43UH603V is only £87.


Reviews

LG Televisions Have Good Reviews

We checked 9,694 owner and expert reviews (including 2,455 verified purchases) for LG TVs and found that on average LG has good ratings compared to other brands. We also found that LG has good ratings specifically within its 4K and 8K TVs range. 92% of those that bought a LG television would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Other

Top Seller

The 43UH603V is one the best selling television currently available for purchase.

Just Released Eight Months Ago

LG only released the 43UH603V eight months ago.


Management Features

Has an ECO Mode

The LG 43UH603V has an ECO mode, as do most of the other latest TVs.

What is an ECO mode? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)

The 43UH603V has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG), as do most of the other similar spec TVs that were released around the same time as this television.

What is an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Features High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI)

The 43UH603V features High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI). Most of the other comparable spec TVs that have been on the market for the last year also feature High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI).

What is High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features Local Dimming

The 43UH603V features local dimming. Most of the other latest 4K and 8K TVs also feature local dimming.

What is local dimming? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Supports Wi-Fi

supports Wi-Fi

The 43UH603V supports Wi-Fi, as do most of the other recently released 4K and 8K TVs.

We compared this TV to all the other televisions which support Wi-Fi and we think the Samsung UE40KU6400 (£349.99), and the Hisense H43M3000 (£319) both of which have better reviews; or the Samsung UE40KU6020 (£348.99) which is cheaper are also worth considering.

What is Wi-Fi? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Miracast

The LG 43UH603V supports Miracast, as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that were launched around the same time as this TV.

What is Miracast? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Wi-Fi Direct

The 43UH603V supports Wi-Fi Direct, as do most of the other TVs that came out around the same time as this TV.

What is Wi-Fi Direct? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The 43UH603V has an ethernet port. Most of the other recently released TVs also have an ethernet port.

What is an ethernet port? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Not 3D

Like most of the other recently released 4K and 8K TVs, the LG 43UH603V is not 3D.

TVs which are 3D that might be worth considering include the Finlux 49UT3E310 (£349), or the LG 49UH620 (£419).

What does "3D" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Slow Motion Interpolation Frequency

The slowest motion interpolation frequency of 4K and 8K TVs that were launched in the last year is 60Hz, the fastest is 2,000Hz, and the average motion interpolation frequency is 480Hz. With a motion interpolation frequency of only 100 hertz, the 43UH603V has a very slow motion interpolation frequency compared to most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that are a similar age to this television.

What does "motion interpolation frequency" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

43 Inches Display Diagonal

This is a 43 inch TV.

It may also be worth also looking at one of the other 43" televisions currently available including the Hisense H43M3000 (£319) which has better reviews.

If you are looking for a larger display diagonal then you might want to look at the 49UH603 (£419) (49"), or the 49UH610T (49") both from LG or the Cello C50ANSMT-4K (50").

What does "display diagonal" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Green (Eco) Compliant

The 43UH603V is green (Eco) compliant, as are most of the other similar spec televisions that are a comparable age to this television.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) Certified

The LG 43UH603V has a Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) certified. Most of the other latest 4K and 8K TVs also have a Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) certified.

What does "Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) certified" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Supports Intel Wireless Display (Intel WiDi)

The LG 43UH603V supports Intel Wireless Display (Intel WiDi). Most of the other recently released 4K and 8K TVs also support Intel Wireless Display (Intel WiDi).

What is Intel Wireless Display (Intel WiDi)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Common Interface (CI) Slot

The 43UH603V has a common interface (CI) slot, as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that came out around the same time as this TV.

What is a common interface (CI) slot? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Desktop Stand Included

The 43UH603V has a desktop stand included, as do most of the other recently released 4K and 8K TVs.

What is a desktop stand included? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Smart TV

Supports Timeshift

The 43UH603V supports timeshift, as do most of the other comparable spec TVs that have been available for the last year.

What is timeshift? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Screen Mirroring

The 43UH603V supports screen mirroring. Most of the other TVs that are a similar age to this TV also support screen mirroring.

What is screen mirroring? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Internet TV

The 43UH603V supports internet TV, as do most of the other latest comparable spec televisions.

What is internet TV? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Smart TV

The 43UH603V supports Smart TV, as do most of the other similar spec TVs that have been around for around the same time as this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Weight & Dimensions

Quite Thick

With a depth of 81.5 millimeters, the LG 43UH603V has a quite thick depth compared to most of the other new 4K and 8K TVs. The average depth of new 4K and 8K TVs is 64mm.

If you are not bothered about having a thicker depth then you might want to look at the LG 49UH620 (£419) (81.5mm).

What does "depth" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers lg electronics 43uh603v, lg 43uh603v
Barcodes 04058154167465, 08806087906950, 08806087906967, 08806087906981, 08806087907001, 08806087907070

LG 43UH603V Review Sources

To prepare this LG 43UH603V review we compared this TV to 4,717 other models. For each TV that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 1,043,377 product attributes, 88,300 TV reviews and 3,666,500 historical TV prices from 204 TV retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this TV compared to the other models as well as any areas where this TV is lacking.

Other TVs to Consider

Higher RMS rated power
One more USB 2.0 port
44% thinner
£2,700 More Expensive
Hisense H65M7000

Hisense
H65M7000

£ 969.97
92% faster motion interpolation frequency
Two USB 2.0 ports quantitys
34% larger display diagonal
£671 More Expensive
Samsung UE78KS9000

Samsung
UE78KS9000

£ 2,889.00
40W higher RMS rated power
Three USB 2.0 ports quantitys
Better energy efficiency rating
£2,590 More Expensive
LG 55UH950

LG
55UH950

£ 950.00
Thinner
50% higher RMS rated power
One more USB 2.0 ports quantity
£651 More Expensive
LG OLED65B6

LG
OLED65B6

£ 2,499.00
Thinner
50% higher RMS rated power
One more USB 2.0 ports quantity
£2,200 More Expensive
Sony KD49XD8099

Sony
KD49XD8099

£ 629.90
86% thinner
Significantly faster motion interpolation frequency
Two more USB 2.0 ports quantitys
£331 More Expensive
Feedback