Close
Share on
LG 50LF561V
LG 50LF561

Loading image...

LG 50LF561V

£410.36
50" Full HD Direct-LED Flat Jul 2013
A+
Display Diagonal HD Type LED Backlighting Type Screen Shape Release Date £83.32 Electricity cost over 5 years
LG has good TV reviews
Good picture quality
Reasonably priced
5 Reviews
Ebuyer Business £410.36 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £410.36 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Reviews

LG Has Good TV Reviews

Based on 8,960 expert and owner reviews (including 911 verified purchases), LG has good reviews for its TVs. LG also has good reviews specifically within its medium display diagonal TVs range compared to other brands. 97% of those that bought a LG TV would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Price

Reasonably Priced

A number of people who bought it reckoned that it was good value for money. Robert Game gave it a rating of 5 stars and he said a few weeks ago “Awesome, fantastic value, i ordered 4”. Steve P wrote in his review on Amazon “At a superb price, arrived in 2 days” and scored this TV very highly.

Price Has Gone Up by 48% (48%)

There was a cheaper price of £215 on Amazon UK 57 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 55% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 45% chance that the price will actually go back down. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Display

Good Picture Quality

A few customers wrote in their reviews that the LG 50LF561 had good picture quality.

Full HD

Full HD

The display resolution of this TV is Full HD, which is the most commonly found HD type on medium display diagonal TVs that have been available for around the same time as it. Full HD TVs have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Full HD TVs have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

1920 X 1080 Pixels Display Resolution

This TV supports a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which is the most commonly supported display resolution on medium display diagonal TVs that have been around for a similar time to it.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Not 3D

The 50LF561 is not 3D, although it is worth noting that most of the other medium display diagonal TVs that have been on the market for more than two years are also not 3D.

TVs which are 3D that might be worth considering include the LG 42LF652 (£398.99) or the Samsung UE46F8000 (£399.99), or the Sony KDL-43W805 (£399.00).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Nice Design

Several LG 50LF561 owners who purchased the product considered that it was good looking.

Good Product Quality

Some customers agreed that this TV was good quality. Ahmed Shihab wrote on Amazon “Beautiful TV and stunning picture quality (FHD 1080P) works really” and gave it a rating of 5 stars.

Easy to Use

One customer who bought this TV thought it was easy to setup. In October Steve P gave it a score of 5 stars and he mentioned on Amazon “It was easy to set up, excellent picture”.

Does Not Have a Built-In Camera

Like most of the other TVs of this spec and age, the 50LF561 does not have a built-in camera.

We think you might also be interested in alternative TVs which also have a built-in camera including the Samsung UE46F8000 (£399.99) which also has a higher rating.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Audio

Good Sound Quality

One person who purchased it wrote that it had good sound quality.


Smart TV

Supports Smart TV Features

The 50LF561 supports smart TV features. Most of the other comparable spec TVs that have been around for around the same time as this television also support smart TV features.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

OK Running Costs

This LG TV has an energy efficiency rating of A+, and the average 5 year running cost of the 50LF561 is £84 based on typical energy prices, which is typical compared to the other 616 TVs of a similar age and spec.


Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

It was April 2017 when this television was released.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers lg electronics ltd 50lf561v, lg electronics 50lf561v, lg electronics lf561v, lg 50lf561v, lg 55lf561v
Barcodes 08806087274868, 08806087274875, 08806087274899

Other TVs to Consider

Sony KDL-65W955 vs LG 50LF561

Sony KDL-65W955 vs LG 50LF561
Sony KDL-65W955 LG 50LF561
£ 1,939.93 £410.36
Three More HDMI Ports
Three USB 2.0 Ports
Superior Energy Efficiency Rating
One More SCART Port
£1,530 More Expensive
61% Higher Running Costs Over Five Years

Panasonic TX-58AX802 vs LG 50LF561

Panasonic TX-58AX802 vs LG 50LF561
Panasonic TX-58AX802 LG 50LF561
£ 679.99 £410.36
Three More HDMI Ports
Ten Months Newer
Two USB 2.0 Ports
A Lot Thinner
£270 More Expensive
421% Higher Running Costs Over Five Years

Panasonic TX-65CX410 vs LG 50LF561

Panasonic TX-65CX410 vs LG 50LF561
Panasonic TX-65CX410 LG 50LF561
£ 1,599.00 £410.36
4 Times the Display Resolution
Three USB 2.0 Ports
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
Larger Visible Diagonal Screen Size
£1,189 More Expensive
127% Higher Running Costs Over Five Years
Feedback