Close
Share on
LG 55C6V
LG 55C6
12 Images

Loading image...

LG 55C6V

£3,303.66
£2,054.66 £1,249.00 cheaper than 11 days ago
55" 4K Ultra HD Curved Sep 2016
B
Display Diagonal HD Type 3D Screen Shape Release Date £235.39 Electricity cost over 5 years
LG televisions have good reviews
Has an ECO mode
Features high Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI)
Amazon UK £2,054.66 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £2,054.66 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £1,249 (38%)

The price has dropped from £2,299 to £2,054.66 in the last 11 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 60% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 40% chance that the price will actually go back up. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Chart Hide Chart

Reviews

LG Televisions Have Good Reviews

We checked 8,960 expert and user reviews (including 1,780 verified purchases) for LG TVs and found that on average LG has good reviews. We also found that LG has good reviews specifically within its 4K and 8K TVs range. 92% of those that bought a LG TV would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Management Features

Has an ECO Mode

The LG 55C6 has an ECO mode. Most of the other TVs that have been around for around the same time as this TV also have an ECO mode.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)

The LG 55C6 has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG). Most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that came out in the last year also have an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Features High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI)

The LG 55C6 features high Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI), as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that have been on the market for the last year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features Local Dimming

The LG 55C6 features local dimming, as do most of the other televisions that have been around for the last year.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Only Released Eight Months Ago

The 55C6 was only relased by LG eight months ago. Newer TVs like this one are likely to use more advanced technology.


Networking

Supports Wi-Fi

supports Wi-Fi

The LG 55C6 supports Wi-Fi, as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that are a similar age to this TV.

We think you might also be interested in some of the alternative televisions which support Wi-Fi currently available including because of it's better review score, the LOEWE Connect 55 (£1,799.00), or the Samsung UE65KS9000 (£1,380.00).

We think you might also be interested in other televisions which also support Wi-Fi including the LOEWE Art 48 (£1,799.00).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Miracast

The LG 55C6 supports Miracast, as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that came out around the same time as this television.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Bluetooth

The LG 55C6 has a Bluetooth. Most of the other televisions that are a similar age to this TV also have a Bluetooth.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Wi-Fi Direct

The LG 55C6 has a Wi-Fi Direct. Most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that have been around for the last year also have a Wi-Fi Direct.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The LG 55C6 has an ethernet port. Most of the other comparable spec TVs that have been around for the last year also have an ethernet port.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Features 3D Glasses Included

The LG 55C6 features 3D glasses included. Most of the other new comparable spec TVs also feature 3D glasses included.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Has a 2D-3D Converter

The LG 55C6 has a 2D-3D converter, as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that have been around for the last year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

4K Ultra HD

4K Ultra HD

The display resolution of this television is 4K Ultra HD, which is typical of many TVs that have been around for a similar time to it. 4K Ultra HD TVs have a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.

4K Ultra HD TVs have a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Supports Intel Wireless Display (Intel WiDi)

The LG 55C6 supports Intel Wireless Display (Intel WiDi), as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that are a similar age to this television.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Smart TV

Features Timeshift

The LG 55C6 features timeshift. Most of the other comparable spec TVs that are a similar age to this TV also feature timeshift.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Smart TV Features

The LG 55C6 supports smart TV features, as do most of the other latest TVs.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Audio

Fairly High RMS Rated Power

The average RMS rated power of recently released TVs is 28W, and the RMS rated powers range from 6W to 120W. The LG 55C6 has one of the higher RMS rated powers (40 Watts) amongst 4K and 8K TVs of this age.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

Running Costs Are OK

This LG television is rated B for energy efficiency. The 55C6 is typical compared to the other 405 latest 4K and 8K TVs that we have assessed for running costs. Based on average energy prices, we estimate the 55C6 will cost £236 over 5 years to run.

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 08806087616682

Other TVs to Consider

Sony KD-43XD8099 vs LG 55C6

Sony KD-43XD8099 vs LG 55C6
Sony KD-43XD8099 LG 55C6
£ 555.00 £2,054.66
£1,500 Cheaper
Significantly Lower Annual Energy Consumption
Cheaper to Run by £100.95
Energy Efficiency Rating is Superior
Only One RF Port
Two Less Loudspeakers

Samsung UE60JU6400 vs LG 55C6

Samsung UE60JU6400 vs LG 55C6
Samsung UE60JU6400 LG 55C6
£ 1,699.00 £2,054.66
£356 Cheaper
Vastly Lower Annual Energy Consumption
Energy Efficiency Rating is Better
32% Cheaper to Run
Only One RF Port
Lower RMS Rated Power

Sony KD-65XD8599 vs LG 55C6

Sony KD-65XD8599 vs LG 55C6
Sony KD-65XD8599 LG 55C6
£ 1,349.00 £2,054.66
£706 Cheaper
Superior Energy Efficiency Rating
Three USB 2.0 Ports
29% Lower Annual Energy Consumption
Vastly Lower RMS Rated Power
Two Less RF Ports
Feedback