Close
Share on
Panasonic TX55CX802B
Panasonic TX-55CX802
8 Images

Loading image...

Panasonic TX55CX802B

£1,399.00
55" 4K Ultra HD 1,600Hz Apr 2015
Display Diagonal HD Type 3D High Frequency Rate Release Date
Nice design
Reasonably priced
Good picture quality
RGB Direct £1,399.00 Go to Store
AskDirect £2,099.00 Go to Store
See All 2 Prices from 2 Stores | £1,399.00 - £2,099.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Design

Nice Design

Three Panasonic TX-55CX802 owners wrote in their reviews that it was good looking. Pcadvisor.co.uk wrote in their review of this TV on PC Advisor.co.uk “Stylish, well specified”. Pc Advisor.co.uk scored the product 5 stars and said “Gorgeously nuanced, detailed, immersive pictures” in their review.

Easy to Use

A few Panasonic TX-55CX802 owners who reviewed it said that it was easy to use. Pc Advisor.co.uk wrote “Attractive, intuitive interface” in their Panasonic TX-55CX802 review. One person considered that this TV was comfortable and easy to hold. Pc Advisor.co.uk gave the product a rating of 5 stars and wrote in their review of this TV “Comfortable touch remote”.

Good Product Quality

One customer reckoned that the product was good quality. Pc Advisor.co.uk said on PC Advisor.co.uk “Great naturallooking picture quality”.


Price

Reasonably Priced

A number of Panasonic TX-55CX802 reviewers said in their reviews that this TV was good value for money. Pc Advisor.co.uk mentioned on PC Advisor.co.uk “Fair price for what's on offer”. Pc Advisor.co.uk also mentioned “Excellent value”.

Price Has Gone Up by 29% (29%)

There was a cheaper price of £989 at Radiocraft 20 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 66% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 34% chance that the price will actually go up further. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Display

Good Picture Quality

A few Panasonic TX-55CX802 reviewers wrote in their reviews that the Panasonic TX-55CX802 had good colour saturation. Two years ago Pc Advisor.co.uk wrote on PC Advisor.co.uk “Faithful colors” in their review of the Panasonic TX-55CX802. Pc Advisor.co.uk also said “Superb colours accuracy”.

One Panasonic TX-55CX802 reviewer who reviewed this TV reckoned that it had good picture quality.

Read more Less

Good High Def TV

Some Panasonic TX-55CX802 owners who reviewed this TV considered that it was good at displaying high definition TV. Pc Advisor.co.uk wrote in their review “Upscales Full HD content really well”. Pc Advisor.co.uk also wrote “Ultra HD Streaming services”.

Quite Fast High Frequency Rate

The average high frequency rate of TVs of this age and spec is 820Hz, and the high frequency rates range from 50Hz to 3,000Hz. With a high frequency rate of 1,600 hertz, the Panasonic TX-55CX802 has a fairly fast high frequency rate compared to most of the other TVs that were released more than two years ago.

There are a number of other 1,600Hz refresh rate TVs currently available that you might want to look at including because of it's better review score, the Panasonic TX-65CX802 (£1,342.00).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

4K Ultra HD

4K Ultra HD

The display resolution of this TV is 4K Ultra HD, which is the most frequently found HD type on TVs of this type and age. 4K Ultra HD TVs have a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.

4K Ultra HD TVs have a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Smart TV

Good Smart TV Features

One person who reviewed it mentioned that it was good for watching on demand TV. One person who reviewed it thought it had great smart functions.

Has an Internet TV Function

The Panasonic TX-55CX802 has an internet TV function. Most of the other similar spec televisions that came out more than two years ago also have an internet TV function.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Smart TV Features

The TX-55CX802 supports smart TV features. Most of the other televisions of this spec and age also support smart TV features.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features

Good Technical Features

One person considered that it had good features. Pc Advisor.co.uk mentioned “Easy to use Smart features” in their review of the Panasonic TX-55CX802.

Good Remote Control

One customer mentioned in their reviews that the product had a good remote control.


Reviews

Panasonic Has Good Reviews for Its Televisions

Based on 377 user and expert reviews (including 97 verified purchases), Panasonic has good ratings for its televisions. Panasonic also has good ratings specifically for its 4K and 8K TVs. 100% of those that bought a Panasonic TV would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.

Chart Hide Chart

Networking

Supports Wi-Fi

supports Wi-Fi

The Panasonic TX-55CX802 supports Wi-Fi, as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that were launched more than two years ago.

It may also be worth also looking at one of the other TVs which support Wi-Fi currently available including because of it's better review score, the LG 65UF770 (£1,399.00), or the Panasonic TX-65CX802 (£1,342.00).

We think you might also be interested in other TVs which also support Wi-Fi including the LG 55UC970 (£1,430.09).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Bluetooth

The Panasonic TX-55CX802 has a Bluetooth. Most of the other comparable spec televisions that were released more than two years ago also have a Bluetooth.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The Panasonic TX-55CX802 has an ethernet port, as do most of the other TVs of a comparable spec and age to this TV.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has a Card Reader Integrated

The TX-55CX802 has a card reader integrated, as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that have been available for a comparable time to this television.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ambient Light Sensor

The TX-55CX802 has an ambient light sensor, as do most of the other TVs that were released around the same time as this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Game Mode

The TX-55CX802 has a game mode. Most of the other TVs of a similar age and spec to this TV also have a game mode.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features Local Dimming

The TX-55CX802 features local dimming. Most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that have been on the market for around the same time as this TV also feature local dimming.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Has a Common Interface (CI)

The TX-55CX802 has a common interface (CI). Most of the other televisions of a comparable age and spec to this television do not have a common interface (CI).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an HDCP

The TX-55CX802 has an HDCP. Most of the other TVs of a similar type and age to this television also have an HDCP.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Audio

Has a Built-In Subwoofer

The TX-55CX802 has a built-in subwoofer, as do most of the other televisions of a similar age and type to this television.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite High RMS Rated Power

The TX-55CX802 has one of the higher RMS rated powers (40 Watts) amongst 4K and 8K TVs of this age. The lowest RMS rated power of similar spec televisions that were released around the same time as this television is 8W, the highest is 120W, and the average RMS rated power is 28W.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Management Features

Has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)

The TX-55CX802 has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG), as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that have been on the market for around the same time as this television.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

This television has been on the market since April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers panasonicviera tx55cx802b, panasonic tx55cx802b, select tx55cx802b, summer tx55cx802b
Barcodes 00635131626494, 05025232811618

Other TVs to Consider

Sony KD-55X9005 vs Panasonic TX-55CX802

Sony KD-55X9005 vs Panasonic TX-55CX802
Sony KD-55X9005 Panasonic TX-55CX802
£ 499.99 £1,399.00
£899 Cheaper
Four Number of Loudspeakerss
Two Composite Video Ins
A Lot Thinner
15x Slower High Frequency Rate
Vastly Slower Motion Interpolation Frequency

Sony KD-65S8505 vs Panasonic TX-55CX802

Sony KD-65S8505 vs Panasonic TX-55CX802
Sony KD-65S8505 Panasonic TX-55CX802
£ 1,549.00 £1,399.00
Three USB 3.0 Ports
One More Composite Video in Port
One More USB 2.0 Port
Four HDMI Ports
£150 More Expensive
Vastly Slower Refresh Rate

LTDN50D36 vs TX-55CX802

Hisense LTDN50D36 vs Panasonic TX-55CX802
Hisense LTDN50D36 Panasonic TX-55CX802
£ 322.65 £1,399.00
£1,076 Cheaper
Significantly Lighter
Only One USB 2.0 Port
1,550Hz Slower Refresh Rate
Feedback