Close
Share on
Samsung HG43ED690MB
Samsung HG43ED690
7 Images

Loading image...

Samsung HG43ED690MB

£821.63
£557.35 £264.28 cheaper than 7 days ago
43" Full HD Flat 66.9mm Nov 2015
Display Diagonal HD Type Screen Shape Depth Release Date
Excellent brand
Reasonably priced
Full HD
Misco £583.20 Go to Store
Communications Solutions £557.35 Go to Store
Mas_Store1 £800.78 Go to Store
See All 4 Prices from 4 Stores | £557.35 - £800.78 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £264.28 (32%)

The price has dropped from £800.78 to £557.35 in the last 7 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 53% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 47% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Reasonably Priced

One Samsung HG43ED690 reviewer concluded that the Samsung HG43ED690 was a bargain for the price. A few weeks ago Amazon Customer wrote “An absolute bargain!” in their review of the Samsung HG43ED690 and gave the Samsung HG43ED690 a score of 5 stars.

Expensive

We think this medium display diagonal television looks expensive compared to other TVs of this spec and age. The cheapeast TV of this age and spec that we found costs £199 and the most expensive costs £999.


Reviews

Excellent Brand

We checked 32,219 user and expert reviews (including 5,499 verified purchases) for Samsung televisions and found that on average Samsung has excellent reviews compared to other manufacturers. We also found that Samsung has excellent reviews specifically for its medium display diagonal TVs. 96% of those that bought a Samsung TV would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Display

Full HD

Full HD

The display resolution of this TV is Full HD, which is typical of many similar spec televisions that have been on the market for more than a year. Full HD TVs have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Full HD TVs have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Not 3D

The HG43ED690 is not 3D, although this is within the context that most of the other televisions of this age and spec are also not 3D.

TVs which are 3D that might also be worth considering include the Philips 50PFT6550 (£499.00) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Smart TV

Interactive TV

The Samsung HG43ED690 is interactive TV, as are most of the other TVs of a similar type and age to this television.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Smart TV Features

The HG43ED690 supports smart TV features, as do most of the other TVs of this type and age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Has a Bluetooth

The Samsung HG43ED690 has a Bluetooth. Most of the other TVs that have been around for a similar time to this television also have a Bluetooth.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The HG43ED690 has an ethernet port, as do most of the other TVs that are a comparable age to this TV.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has a Game Mode

The HG43ED690 has a game mode. Most of the other comparable spec TVs that came out more than a year ago also have a game mode.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Has a Common Interface (CI)

The HG43ED690 has a common interface (CI). Most of the other TVs that are a similar age to this television do not have a common interface (CI).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a PC in (D-Sub)

The HG43ED690 has a PC in (D-Sub). Most of the other similar spec TVs that were released more than a year ago do not have a PC in (D-Sub).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Management Features

Has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)

The HG43ED690 has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG), as do most of the other TVs of a comparable age and spec to this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was April 2017 when Samsung released the HG43ED690.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers samsung hg43ed690mbxxuclr, samsung hg43ed690dbxxu
Barcodes 08806088123820

Other TVs to Consider

Sony KDL-43W809 vs Samsung HG43ED690

Sony KDL-43W809 vs Samsung HG43ED690
Sony KDL-43W809 Samsung HG43ED690
£ 399.00 £557.35
£158 Cheaper
Three USB 2.0 Ports
One More HDMI Port
Thinner
Eight Months Older
Heavier

Samsung UE49KS9000 vs Samsung HG43ED690

Samsung UE49KS9000 vs Samsung HG43ED690
Samsung UE49KS9000 Samsung HG43ED690
£ 729.99 £557.35
Vastly Higher RMS Rated Power
Four Point One Loudspeakers
Three USB 2.0 Ports
Five Months Newer
£173 More Expensive
Heavier

LG 49LF540 vs Samsung HG43ED690

LG 49LF540 vs Samsung HG43ED690
LG 49LF540 Samsung HG43ED690
£ 399.99 £557.35
£157 Cheaper
Vastly Thinner
Larger Display Diagonal
Vastly Lower RMS Rated Power
Only One USB 2.0 Ports Quantity
Feedback