Close
Share on
Samsung UE43J5600
Samsung UE43J5600
13 Images

Loading image...

Samsung UE43J5600

£490.99
43" Full HD Flat YouTube Oct 2015
A+
Display Diagonal HD Type Screen Shape Video Apps Release Date £83.55 Electricity cost over 5 years
Samsung has excellent TV reviews
Full HD
Supports Wi-Fi
Wellindal £490.99 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £490.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Reviews

Samsung Has Excellent TV Reviews

Based on 47,387 user and expert reviews (including 6,296 verified purchases), Samsung has excellent ratings for its televisions. Samsung also has excellent ratings specifically for its medium display diagonal TVs. 95% of those that bought a Samsung TV would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Energy

Running Costs Are Average

This television is rated A+ for energy efficiency. The average running cost of the UE43J5600 is £84 over 5 years based on typical usage levels and energy prices, which is typical compared to the other 225 medium display diagonal TVs that were launched more than a year ago.


Price

Price Has Gone Up by 2% (2%)

There was a cheaper price of £482.26 at Wellindal 4 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 41% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 59% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

Not Cheap

The price range of TVs of this age and type is from £199 to £999. We think that this television looks expensive compared to other TVs of this age and type.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

Samsung released the UE43J5600 in October 2015.


Display

Full HD

Full HD

The display resolution of this TV is Full HD, which is the most frequently found HD type on televisions that were released around the same time as it. Full HD TVs have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Full HD TVs have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

What does "HD type" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Not 3D

The Samsung UE43J5600 is not 3D. Most of the other medium display diagonal TVs that came out more than a year ago are also not 3D.

Televisions which are 3D that might be worth looking at include the Sharp LC-49SFE7451, or the Sony W805C (£399); or the Philips 50PFT6550 (£499).

What does "3D" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Fast Motion Interpolation Frequency

The average motion interpolation frequency of similar spec televisions that have been available for more than a year is 260Hz, and the motion interpolation frequencies range from 50Hz to 1,000Hz. The UE43J5600 has one of the faster motion interpolation frequencies (400 hertz) amongst medium display diagonal TVs of this age.

What does "motion interpolation frequency" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

43 Inches Display Diagonal

This is a 43 inches television.

If this Samsung TV display diagonal is too small for you then you might want to consider the Sony KDL-48WD655 (48" and higher rated), or the Samsung UE48J5510 (£479) (48" and higher rated).

What does "display diagonal" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Supports Wi-Fi

supports Wi-Fi

The UE43J5600 supports Wi-Fi. Most of the other medium display diagonal TVs that have been available for a comparable time to this TV also support Wi-Fi.

There are a number of other TVs which support Wi-Fi currently available which you might want to look at including the UE40K5589 (£478.77), or the UE49K5510 (£469) both from Samsung and both of which are cheaper; or the Samsung UE48J5510 (£479) which has better reviews.

What is Wi-Fi? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Miracast

The UE43J5600 supports Miracast, as do most of the other comparable spec TVs that were launched around the same time as this TV.

What is Miracast? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Wi-Fi Direct

The UE43J5600 supports Wi-Fi Direct. Most of the other similar spec TVs that have been around for a comparable time to this TV also support Wi-Fi Direct.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The Samsung UE43J5600 has an ethernet port, as do most of the other similar spec televisions that were released around the same time as this TV.

What is an ethernet port? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Supports BD Wise

The UE43J5600 supports BD Wise. Most of the other televisions of a comparable age and type to this TV also support BD Wise.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features Local Dimming

The Samsung UE43J5600 features local dimming, as do most of the other TVs of a similar age and type to this TV.

What is local dimming? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features Extended PVR

The UE43J5600 features extended PVR, as do most of the other medium display diagonal TVs that have been on the market for more than a year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Management Features

Supports Picture-in-Picture

The Samsung UE43J5600 supports Picture-in-Picture, as do most of the other medium display diagonal TVs that are a comparable age to this television.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)

The Samsung UE43J5600 has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG), as do most of the other medium display diagonal TVs that have been around for more than a year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Desktop Stand Included

The UE43J5600 has a desktop stand included. Most of the other televisions that are a similar age to this TV also have a desktop stand included.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Smart TV

Supports Timeshift

The Samsung UE43J5600 supports timeshift. Most of the other TVs of a comparable age and spec to this television also support timeshift.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Internet TV

The UE43J5600 supports internet TV, as do most of the other TVs of this spec and age.

What is internet TV? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Smart TV

The UE43J5600 supports Smart TV. Most of the other TVs that came out around the same time as this television also support Smart TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Two Video Apps

The number of video apps supported by the UE43J5600 is more than most TVs of a comparable age and type to it. This Samsung TV supports a YouTube video apps, which is the most frequently supported video apps supported by medium display diagonal TVs that came out around the same time as this TV. The video apps "netflix" is also supported by this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Weight & Dimensions

Average Depth

With a depth of 66.9 millimeters, the Samsung UE43J5600 has a pretty average depth compared to most of the other televisions of this type and age.

If you are not bothered about having a thicker depth then you might want to consider the 40PFH5300 (88mm and cheaper), the 40PFK4200 (£398.61) (77mm and cheaper), or the 50PFH5300 (77mm and cheaper) all from Philips.

What does "depth" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers samsung ue43j5600ak
Barcodes 08806086688581, 08806086702232, 08806086921725

Samsung UE43J5600 Review Sources

To prepare this Samsung UE43J5600 review we compared this TV to 4,701 other models. For each TV that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 1,018,001 product attributes, 85,134 TV reviews and 3,292,400 historical TV prices from 204 TV retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this TV compared to the other models as well as any areas where this TV is lacking.

Other TVs to Consider

TX-32DW334 vs UE43J5600

Panasonic TX-32DW334 vs Samsung UE43J5600
Panasonic TX-32DW334 Samsung UE43J5600
£ 273.96 £490.99
£217 Cheaper
37% Cheaper to Run
26kWh Lower Annual Energy Consumption
Newer by Ten Months
Slower Motion Interpolation Frequency
One Less USB 2.0 Port

LG 32LF650 vs Samsung UE43J5600

LG 32LF650 vs Samsung UE43J5600
LG 32LF650 Samsung UE43J5600
£ 299.99 £490.99
£191 Cheaper
500Hz Faster Motion Interpolation Frequency
Two RF Ports
Energy Efficiency Rating is Higher
11" Smaller Screen Size
Older by Six Months

Philips 32PFS6401 vs Samsung UE43J5600

Philips 32PFS6401 vs Samsung UE43J5600
Philips 32PFS6401 Samsung UE43J5600
£ 329.00 £490.99
£162 Cheaper
Cheaper to Run by £40.06
Lower Annual Energy Consumption
Lighter
Only Two Processor Cores
35% Smaller Screen Size
Feedback