Close
Share on
Samsung UE43KU6510
Samsung UE43KU6510
2 Images

Loading image...

Samsung UE43KU6510

£499.00
43" 4K Curved Mar 2016
A
Display Diagonal HD Type Screen Shape Wi-Fi Release Date £112.17 Electricity cost over 5 years
Samsung televisions have excellent reviews
Supports Wi-Fi
Not 3D
Beyond Television £599.00 Go to Store
Amazon UK £609.00 Go to Store
Crampton and Moore £499.00 Go to Store
See All 8 Prices from 8 Stores | £499.00 - £799.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 50% (50%)

There was a cheaper price of £249.99 at London TVs Direct 46 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 65% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 35% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

Samsung Televisions Have Excellent Reviews

Based on 47,290 expert and owner reviews (including 11,240 verified purchases), Samsung has excellent ratings for its TVs. Samsung also has excellent ratings specifically within its 4K and 8K TVs range compared to other manufacturers. 96% of those that bought a Samsung TV would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Energy

Running Costs Are OK

The energy efficiency classification of this TV is A. Based on average energy prices we estimate that the 5 year running cost of the UE43KU6510 is £113, which is typical compared to the other 473 similar spec televisions that have been available for more than a year.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was March 2016 when Samsung released the UE43KU6510.


Display

Not 3D

The UE43KU6510 is not 3D. Most of the other TVs of a comparable age and spec to this TV are also not 3D.

TVs which are 3D that might be worth considering include the 55W809CBU (£449), or the KD-55X8509 (£429.99) both from Sony; or the Samsung UE48JU7000 (£429.99).

What does "3D" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

43 Inches Display Diagonal

This is a 43 inch TV.

It may also be worth also looking at one of the alternative 43" TVs currently available including cheaper TVs such as the Philips 43PUT4900.

If this television display diagonal is too small for you then you might want to consider the JVC LT-49C862 (£299.99) (49" and cheaper), or the LG 49UF640V (£404.99) (49" and cheaper).

What does "display diagonal" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Supports Wi-Fi

supports Wi-Fi

The UE43KU6510 supports Wi-Fi. Most of the other comparable spec televisions that were launched more than a year ago also support Wi-Fi.

Other TVs which also support Wi-Fi that you might want to look at include the LG 43UH668 (£499), the Samsung UE55JU6800 (£479.99), or the Philips 43PUT6401.

What is Wi-Fi? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Bluetooth

The Samsung UE43KU6510 supports Bluetooth. Most of the other TVs of this type and age also support Bluetooth.

What is Bluetooth? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Wi-Fi Direct

The UE43KU6510 supports Wi-Fi Direct, as do most of the other TVs of this type and age.

What is Wi-Fi Direct? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The UE43KU6510 has an ethernet port. Most of the other TVs that were launched more than a year ago also have an ethernet port.

What is an ethernet port? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Does Not Feature Local Dimming

The Samsung UE43KU6510 does not feature local dimming, unlike most of the other TVs of this type and age which feature local dimming.

What is local dimming? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Game Mode

The UE43KU6510 has a game mode, as do most of the other TVs of this spec and age.

What is a game mode? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ports & Interfaces

Has a Common Interface (CI) Slot

The UE43KU6510 has a common interface (CI) slot. Most of the other similar spec TVs that were launched more than a year ago also have a common interface (CI) slot.

What is a common interface (CI) slot? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Management Features

Supports Picture-in-Picture

The Samsung UE43KU6510 supports Picture-in-Picture, as do most of the other televisions of a comparable spec and age to this TV.

What is Picture-in-Picture? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)

The UE43KU6510 has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG). Most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that came out more than a year ago also have an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG).

What is an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has a Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) Certified

The UE43KU6510 has a Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) certified. Most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that are a similar age to this TV also have a Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) certified.

What does "Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) certified" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Smart TV

Supports Internet TV

The UE43KU6510 supports internet TV. Most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that are a comparable age to this TV also support internet TV.

What is internet TV? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Smart TV

The UE43KU6510 supports Smart TV, as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that have been available for around the same time as this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers samsung ue43ku6510kxxu, samsung ue43ku6510sxxn, samsung ue43ku6510uxxu, cello ue43ku6510tv, samsung k9lr4
Barcodes 08806088393575, 08806088393643, 08806088400594

Samsung UE43KU6510 Review Sources

To prepare this Samsung UE43KU6510 review we compared this TV to 4,717 other models. For each TV that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 1,041,409 product attributes, 85,840 TV reviews and 3,937,500 historical TV prices from 204 TV retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this TV compared to the other models as well as any areas where this TV is lacking.

Other TVs to Consider

Samsung UE75KS8000

Samsung
UE75KS8000

£ 3,499.00
Significantly higher RMS rated power
Four point one loudspeakers
Higher energy efficiency rating
£3,000 More Expensive
Samsung UE78JS9500

Samsung
UE78JS9500

£ 4,999.00
Eight processor cores
20W higher RMS rated power
Higher energy efficiency rating
£4,500 More Expensive
Samsung UE65KS8000

Samsung
UE65KS8000

£ 1,394.99
Higher RMS rated power
Three more loudspeakers
Energy efficiency rating is superior
£896 More Expensive
Samsung UE55KS9000

Samsung
UE55KS9000

£ 929.99
67% higher RMS rated power
Two point one more loudspeakers
Energy efficiency rating is better
£431 More Expensive
Samsung UE78KS9000

Samsung
UE78KS9000

£ 2,889.00
Significantly higher RMS rated power
Higher energy efficiency rating
45% larger display diagonal
£2,390 More Expensive
Samsung UE49KS9000

Samsung
UE49KS9000

£ 729.99
Higher RMS rated power
Energy efficiency rating is better
Two more loudspeakers
£231 More Expensive
Feedback