Close
Share on
Samsung UE55F6800
Samsung UE55F6800
37 Images + 1 Video

Loading image...

Samsung UE55F6800

£2,166.38
£799.99 £1,366.39 cheaper than 44 days ago
55" Full HD 120Hz Jun 2014
Display Diagonal HD Type 3D High Frequency Rate Release Date £69.51 Electricity cost over 5 years
Running costs are very low
Samsung TVs have excellent reviews
Does not support Wi-Fi
K.K. Electronics £799.99 Go to Store
See All 2 Prices from 2 Stores | £799.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £1,366.39 (63%)

The price has dropped from £2,166.38 to £799.99 in the last 44 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 65% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 35% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Energy

Running Costs Are Very Low

The UE55F6800 has an average 5 year running cost of only £70 based on typical energy prices and usage levels, which is in the cheapest 2% of all 290 TVs of a similar age and type.


Reviews

Samsung TVs Have Excellent Reviews

We checked 47,387 expert and owner reviews (including 2,157 verified purchases) for Samsung TVs and found that on average Samsung has excellent reviews compared to other brands. We also found that Samsung has excellent reviews specifically within its large display diagonal televisions range. 96% of those that bought a Samsung TV would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

This Samsung television was released in June 2014.


Display

Full HD

Full HD

The display resolution of this television is Full HD, which is typical of many similar spec TVs that were launched around the same time as it. Full HD TVs have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Full HD TVs have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average High Frequency Rate

At 120 hertz, the UE55F6800 has a pretty average high frequency rate compared to most of the other comparable spec TVs that are a similar age to this television.

Televisions with a faster high frequency rate that might be worth considering include the Samsung UE55H6410 (£794.99) (400Hz) which also has a higher rating.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a 2D-3D Converter

The Samsung UE55F6800 has a 2D-3D converter. Most of the other TVs of a similar age and spec to this TV also have a 2D-3D converter.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

55 Inches Display Diagonal

This is a 55 inch TV.

If you would prefer a television with a larger display diagonal then you might want to consider the Sharp LC-60UQ10 (60"), the LG 65LX341 (£999.00) (64.53"), or the Samsung UN65H6400 (65").

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Does Not Support Wi-Fi

The UE55F6800 does not support Wi-Fi, unlike most of the other televisions that were launched more than two years ago.

We compared this TV to all the other TVs with a Wi-Fi and we think the UE55H6410 (£794.99), or the UE55H6470 (£807.09) both from Samsung are also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Wi-Fi Direct

The UE55F6800 supports Wi-Fi Direct. Most of the other large display diagonal televisions that have been around for more than two years also support Wi-Fi Direct.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The Samsung UE55F6800 has an ethernet port, as do most of the other large display diagonal televisions that were released around the same time as this TV.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Green (Eco) Compliant

The Samsung UE55F6800 is green (Eco) compliant, as are most of the other comparable spec televisions that were launched more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Audio

Has an Auto Volume Leveler

The UE55F6800 has an auto volume leveler, as do most of the other comparable spec TVs that were launched more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Features Extended PVR

The UE55F6800 features extended PVR. Most of the other TVs of a comparable spec and age to this television also feature extended PVR.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features Voice Control

The Samsung UE55F6800 features voice control. Most of the other large display diagonal televisions that have been available for a comparable time to this TV also feature voice control.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports BD Wise

The Samsung UE55F6800 supports BD Wise. Most of the other large display diagonal televisions that have been on the market for more than two years also support BD Wise.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Does Not Feature Local Dimming

The UE55F6800 does not feature local dimming, unlike most of the other TVs that were launched around the same time as this television which feature local dimming.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Game Mode

The Samsung UE55F6800 has a game mode. Most of the other similar spec TVs that are a comparable age to this TV also have a game mode.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Mounting Kit

The UE55F6800 has a mounting kit. Most of the other TVs of this age and spec also have a mounting kit.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Pair of 3D Glasses Included

The Samsung UE55F6800 has a pair of 3D glasses included. Most of the other large display diagonal televisions that have been available for more than two years also have a pair of 3D glasses included.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Desktop Stand Included

The UE55F6800 has a desktop stand included, as do most of the other large display diagonal televisions that were launched more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Management Features

Supports Picture-in-Picture

The UE55F6800 supports Picture-in-Picture, as do most of the other televisions of this age and spec.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)

The Samsung UE55F6800 has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG), as do most of the other comparable spec TVs that were launched more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Smart TV

Supports Timeshift

The UE55F6800 supports timeshift, as do most of the other large display diagonal televisions that have been around for a comparable time to this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Internet TV

The UE55F6800 supports internet TV, as do most of the other TVs that came out around the same time as this television.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Smart TV

The Samsung UE55F6800 supports Smart TV. Most of the other TVs that are a comparable age to this TV also support Smart TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Weight & Dimensions

Average Depth

With a depth of 47.2 millimeters, the UE55F6800 has a relatively average depth compared to most of the other TVs of this spec and age.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers samsung samue55f6800sbxxu, ue55f6800ab
Barcodes 08806085477964, 08806085486058, 08806085491335, 08806085493469, 08806085520059

Other TVs to Consider

Samsung UE65HU7200 vs Samsung UE55F6800

Samsung UE65HU7200 vs Samsung UE55F6800
Samsung UE65HU7200 Samsung UE55F6800
£ 1,499.00 £799.99
4 Times the Display Resolution
Hugely Faster Refresh Rate
Twice As Good Video Mode
A Lot Faster Motion Interpolation Frequency
£699 More Expensive
Higher Running Costs Over Five Years by £146.81

Samsung UE55F6100 vs Samsung UE55F6800

Samsung UE55F6100 vs Samsung UE55F6800
Samsung UE55F6100 Samsung UE55F6800
£ 569.00 £799.99
£231 Cheaper
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
6W Lower Power Consumption in Power Save Mode
12% Lower Annual Energy Consumption
Two Less HDMI Ports
3x Slower Refresh Rate

Samsung UE55JS8500 vs Samsung UE55F6800

Samsung UE55JS8500 vs Samsung UE55F6800
Samsung UE55JS8500 Samsung UE55F6800
£ 1,099.00 £799.99
1,500Hz Faster Refresh Rate
1,500Hz Faster Motion Interpolation Frequency
50% Higher RMS Rated Power
Newer by Five Months
£299 More Expensive
One Less 3D Glasses Included
Feedback