Close
Share on
Samsung UE55KU6470
Samsung UE55KU6470
15 Images + 1 Video

Loading image...

Samsung UE55KU6470

£600.00
£430.00 £170.00 cheaper than 47 days ago
55" 4K Ultra HD Flat Oct 2016
A
Display Diagonal HD Type Screen Shape Wi-Fi Release Date £177.87 Electricity cost over 5 years
Samsung televisions have excellent reviews
Features high Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI)
Just released seven months ago
eBay £430.00 Go to Store
PC World £779.00 Go to Store
Currys £779.00 Go to Store
See All 4 Prices from 3 Stores | £430.00 - £779.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Reviews

Samsung Televisions Have Excellent Reviews

We checked 32,219 expert and owner reviews (including 5,284 verified purchases) for Samsung televisions and found that on average Samsung has excellent reviews compared to other manufacturers. We also found that Samsung has excellent reviews specifically within its 4K and 8K TVs range. 97% of those that bought a Samsung TV would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Performance

Features High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI)

The UE55KU6470 features high Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI). Most of the other TVs that have been available for the last year also feature high Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ambient Light Sensor

The UE55KU6470 has an ambient light sensor. Most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that were launched in the last 12 months also have an ambient light sensor.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features Local Dimming

The Samsung UE55KU6470 features local dimming. Most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that came out around the same time as this TV also feature local dimming.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Just Released Seven Months Ago

This Samsung television has only been on the market for seven months. Newer TVs like this one are likely to have better features.


Networking

Supports Wi-Fi

supports Wi-Fi

The UE55KU6470 supports Wi-Fi, as do most of the other similar spec TVs that have been on the market for around the same time as this television.

Alternative televisions which support Wi-Fi currently available that you might want to consider include the Sony KD49XD8305 (£429.99) which is cheaper.

We think you might also be interested in alternative TVs which also support Wi-Fi including the 49UH650 (£479.97), or the 49UH650 both from LG.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Bluetooth

The UE55KU6470 has a Bluetooth, as do most of the other similar spec TVs that have been available for the last year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Wi-Fi Direct

The Samsung UE55KU6470 has a Wi-Fi Direct, as do most of the other comparable spec TVs that are a similar age to this television.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The UE55KU6470 has an ethernet port, as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that came out around the same time as this TV.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Mounting Kit

The UE55KU6470 has a mounting kit, as do most of the other TVs that have been on the market for the last year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Smart TV

Supports Screen Mirroring Function

The Samsung UE55KU6470 supports screen mirroring function, as do most of the other comparable spec televisions that are a similar age to this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Internet TV Function

The UE55KU6470 has an internet TV function, as do most of the other comparable spec TVs that are a similar age to this TV.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Smart TV Features

The UE55KU6470 supports smart TV features. Most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that have been around for the last year also support smart TV features.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Management Features

Has a Picture-in-Picture

The UE55KU6470 has a Picture-in-Picture, as do most of the other TVs that have been on the market for around the same time as this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)

The UE55KU6470 has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG), as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that have been on the market for a comparable time to this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £170 (28%)

The price has dropped from £600 to £430 in the last 47 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 62% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 38% chance that the price will actually go back up. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Chart Hide Chart

Display

Not 3D

The Samsung UE55KU6470 is not 3D, although it is worth keeping in mind that most of the other latest similar spec TVs are also not 3D.

If you are looking for a TV that is 3D then you might also want to consider the LG 49UH620 (£419.00), or the Finlux 49UT3E310 (£349.00).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

4K Ultra HD

4K Ultra HD

The display resolution of this TV is 4K Ultra HD, which is typical of many comparable spec TVs that have been around for around the same time as it. 4K Ultra HD TVs have a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.

4K Ultra HD TVs have a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

Running Costs Are OK

The energy efficiency rating of this television is A, and the UE55KU6470 has an average 5 year running cost of £178 based on average energy prices and usage levels, which is typical compared to the other 405 recently released 4K and 8K TVs.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers samsung ue55ku6470, ue55ku6470uxzf
Barcodes 08806088284835, 08806088284897, 08806088284903, 08806088324326, 08806088559049

Other TVs to Consider

UE49KS7000 vs UE55KU6470

Samsung UE49KS7000 vs Samsung UE55KU6470
Samsung UE49KS7000 Samsung UE55KU6470
£ 645.00 £430.00
Higher RMS Rated Power
Energy Efficiency Rating is Higher
Three RF Ports
One More USB 2.0 Port
£215 More Expensive
Older by Three Months

Philips 49PUS6101 vs Samsung UE55KU6470

Philips 49PUS6101 vs Samsung UE55KU6470
Philips 49PUS6101 Samsung UE55KU6470
£ 565.99 £430.00
40% Cheaper to Run
Vastly Lower Annual Energy Consumption
Significantly Lighter
Energy Efficiency Rating is Better
£136 More Expensive
Two Less Processor Coress

Sony KD49XD8099 vs Samsung UE55KU6470

Sony KD49XD8099 vs Samsung UE55KU6470
Sony KD49XD8099 Samsung UE55KU6470
£ 629.90 £430.00
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
39% Lower Annual Energy Consumption
£46.64 Cheaper to Run
Three USB 2.0 Ports
£200 More Expensive
One Less RF Port
Feedback