Close
Share on
Samsung UE60JU6000
Samsung UE60JU6000

Loading image...

Samsung UE60JU6000

£999.99
£649.99 £350.00 cheaper than 23 days ago
60" 4K Sky Online Nov 2014
A+
Display Diagonal HD Type Video Apps Wi-Fi Release Date £152.23 Electricity cost over 5 years
Samsung TVs have excellent reviews
Does not have a built-in camera
Not 3D
eBay £999.99 Go to Store
Discount AV £649.99 Go to Store
See All 2 Prices from 2 Stores | £649.99 - £999.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £350 (35%)

The price has dropped from £999.99 to £649.99 in the last 23 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 59% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 41% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Reviews

Samsung TVs Have Excellent Reviews

We checked 47,290 expert and owner reviews (including 11,240 verified purchases) for Samsung TVs and found that on average Samsung has excellent ratings compared to other brands. We also found that Samsung has excellent ratings specifically for its 4K and 8K TVs. 96% of those that bought a Samsung TV would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Energy

Running Costs Are OK

This Samsung TV has an energy efficiency classification of A+. The UE60JU6000 is typical compared to the other 320 TVs that were launched more than two years ago that we have analysed for 5 year running costs. Based on average energy prices, we estimate the 5 year running cost of the UE60JU6000 is £153.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

It was November 2014 when this TV was released.


Design

Does Not Have a Built-In Camera

The UE60JU6000 does not have a built-in camera. Most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that have been on the market for a similar time to this television do have a built-in camera.

We think you might also be interested in other TVs which also have a built-in camera including the Samsung UE55HU8500 (£649.99).

What is a built-in camera? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Supports Wi-Fi

supports Wi-Fi

The UE60JU6000 supports Wi-Fi. Most of the other TVs that have been available for more than two years also support Wi-Fi.

We compared this TV to all the other TVs which support Wi-Fi and we think because of their better review scores, the UE55HU8500 (£649.99), and the UE55JU7500 (£629.99) both from Samsung or the Panasonic TX-40AX630 (£639.09) are also worth considering.

What is Wi-Fi? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The Samsung UE60JU6000 has an ethernet port, as do most of the other TVs of a comparable age and spec to this television.

What is an ethernet port? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Not 3D

The UE60JU6000 is not 3D, unlike most of the other TVs that have been around for a similar time to this television which are 3D.

TVs which are 3D that might be worth considering include the UE55HU8500 (£649.99), or the UE55JU7500 (£629.99) both from Samsung or the Panasonic TX-40AX630 (£639.09).

What does "3D" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Does Not Feature OLED Technology

The Samsung UE60JU6000 does not feature OLED technology, although it is worth keeping in mind that most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that have been around for a comparable time to this TV also do not feature OLED technology.

What is OLED technology? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

60 Inches Display Diagonal

This is a 60 inch TV.

What does "display diagonal" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Desktop Stand Included

The Samsung UE60JU6000 has a desktop stand included. Most of the other TVs that have been available for a similar time to this TV also have a desktop stand included.

What is a desktop stand included? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Certificates

Has a Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) Certified

The UE60JU6000 has a Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) certified. Most of the other TVs of a similar age and spec to this television also have a Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) certified.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Management Features

Has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)

The Samsung UE60JU6000 has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG). Most of the other TVs that came out around the same time as this television also have an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG).

What is an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Smart TV

Supports Screen Mirroring

The UE60JU6000 supports screen mirroring. Most of the other TVs of a similar age and type to this TV also support screen mirroring.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Smart TV

The UE60JU6000 supports Smart TV. Most of the other similar spec televisions that have been on the market for around the same time as this TV also support Smart TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports One Video Apps

The UE60JU6000 has a greater number of video apps than most TVs that have been available for a similar time to it. The most commonly supported video apps is Vimeo, but this video apps is not supported by this Samsung TV. The video apps sky online are also supported by this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers samsung ue60ju6000
Barcodes 00635131626548, 08806088090931

Samsung UE60JU6000 Review Sources

To prepare this Samsung UE60JU6000 review we compared this TV to 4,717 other models. For each TV that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 1,018,074 product attributes, 85,006 TV reviews and 3,569,800 historical TV prices from 204 TV retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this TV compared to the other models as well as any areas where this TV is lacking.

Other TVs to Consider

UE55JU6510 vs UE60JU6000

Samsung UE55JU6510 vs Samsung UE60JU6000
Samsung UE55JU6510 Samsung UE60JU6000
£ 899.00 £649.99
Energy Efficiency Rating is Superior
4.7kg Lighter
Newer by Five Months
Four HDMI Ports
£249 More Expensive
A Little Smaller Screen Size

Sony KD-65X9305 vs Samsung UE60JU6000

Sony KD-65X9305 vs Samsung UE60JU6000
Sony KD-65X9305 Samsung UE60JU6000
£ 1,899.00 £649.99
78% Higher RMS Rated Power
One More Composite Video in Port
Four HDMI Ports
Newer by Three Months
£1,249 More Expensive
£158.47 More Expensive to Run Over Five Years

Sony KD-65X8509 vs Samsung UE60JU6000

Sony KD-65X8509 vs Samsung UE60JU6000
Sony KD-65X8509 Samsung UE60JU6000
£ 1,049.00 £649.99
One More HDMI Port
Four Months Newer
8% Larger Screen Size
3D Compatible
£399 More Expensive
More Expensive to Run Over Five Years by 59%
Feedback