Close
Share on
Sony KD43XD8088BU
Sony KD-43XD8088
10 Images

Loading image...

Sony KD43XD8088BU

£619.00
43" 4K Ultra HD Edge-LED Flat Apr 2016
B
Display Diagonal HD Type LED Backlighting Type Screen Shape Release Date £134.44 Electricity cost over 5 years
Price drop of 21%
Sony has good reviews for its televisions
Supports USB recording function
ao £649.00 Go to Store
Argos £649.00 Go to Store
Amazon UK £758.01 Go to Store
See All 9 Prices from 8 Stores | £619.00 - £799.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £210 (34%)

There was a cheaper price of £409 on Amazon UK 88 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 51% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 49% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

Sony Has Good Reviews for Its Televisions

Based on 1,413 user and expert reviews (including 161 verified purchases), Sony has good ratings for its TVs. Sony also has good ratings specifically within its 4K and 8K TVs range compared to other manufacturers. 88% of those that bought a Sony TV would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Performance

Supports USB Recording Function

The KD-43XD8088 supports USB recording function. Most of the other TVs of a similar age and spec to this TV also support USB recording function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI)

The Sony KD-43XD8088 features high Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI). Most of the other TVs of this spec and age also feature high Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features Parental Control

The KD-43XD8088 features parental control. Most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that were released more than a year ago also feature parental control.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Networking

Supports Wi-Fi

supports Wi-Fi

The KD-43XD8088 supports Wi-Fi. Most of the other televisions that have been around for around the same time as this TV also support Wi-Fi.

There are a number of alternative TVs which support Wi-Fi currently available that you might also want to look at including the LG 55UH661 (£525.00) which has better reviews; or the Samsung UE55JU6800 (£499.99) which is cheaper.

We compared all the other TVs which also support Wi-Fi to this TV and we think the Philips 55PUT6400 (£529.00) is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Wi-Fi Direct

The KD-43XD8088 has a Wi-Fi Direct, as do most of the other 4K and 8K TVs that are a similar age to this TV.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ethernet Port

The KD-43XD8088 has an ethernet port. Most of the other TVs of a comparable type and age to this television also have an ethernet port.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Smart TV

Supports Screen Mirroring Function

The KD-43XD8088 supports screen mirroring function. Most of the other TVs of a similar spec and age to this television also support screen mirroring function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Supports Smart TV Features

The KD-43XD8088 supports smart TV features, as do most of the other similar spec TVs that came out around the same time as this television.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Management Features

Has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)

The Sony KD-43XD8088 has an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG). Most of the other televisions of this type and age also have an Electronic Programme Guide (EPG).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Not 3D

The Sony KD-43XD8088 is not 3D. Most of the other TVs of a similar spec and age to this TV are also not 3D.

TVs which are 3D that might also be worth looking at include the 55W809CBU (£449.00), or the KD-55X8509 (£429.99) both from Sony or the Samsung UE48JU7000 (£429.99).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

4K Ultra HD

4K Ultra HD

The display resolution of this TV is 4K Ultra HD, which is the most frequently found HD type on TVs of this age and type. 4K Ultra HD TVs have a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.

4K Ultra HD TVs have a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

OK Running Costs

This television has an efficiency rating of B. Based on typical energy prices and usage levels we estimate that the 5 year running cost of the KD-43XD8088 is £135, which is typical compared to the other 458 TVs of this age and spec.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was April 2017 when Sony released the KD-43XD8088.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers sony kd43xd8088black, sony kd43xd8088bu, sony kl3rt
Barcodes 04548736024984

Other TVs to Consider

Samsung UE55KS700 vs Sony KD-43XD8088

Samsung UE55KS700 vs Sony KD-43XD8088
Samsung UE55KS700 Sony KD-43XD8088
£ 649.99 £619.00
20W Higher RMS Rated Power
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
22% Larger Screen Size
Two Months Newer
£31 More Expensive
200Hz Slower Motion Interpolation Frequency

Samsung UE43KU6400 vs Sony KD-43XD8088

Samsung UE43KU6400 vs Sony KD-43XD8088
Samsung UE43KU6400 Sony KD-43XD8088
£ 569.98 £619.00
£49 Cheaper
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
One More RF Port
17% Cheaper to Run
Only Two USB 2.0 Ports
One Less HDMI Port

LG 55UH605 vs Sony KD-43XD8088

LG 55UH605 vs Sony KD-43XD8088
LG 55UH605 Sony KD-43XD8088
£ 568.98 £619.00
£50 Cheaper
Energy Efficiency Rating is Superior
Two RF Ports
Newer by Six Months
Two Less USB 2.0 Ports
Only Three HDMI Ports
Feedback