Close
Share on
AEG ASPC7110
AEG ASPC7110
2 Images

Loading image...

AEG ASPC7110 Vacuum Cleaner

£119.99
750W Cylinder Vacuum Dry 6.5kg Aug 2015
B
Maximum Input Power Type Cleaning Type Weight Release Date Energy Efficiency Rating
Good brand
A hard floor cleaning performance class
Has a motor protection filter
McMichael's Sound and Vision £119.99 Go to Store
Buywise £129.99 Go to Store
Ogormans £129.99 Go to Store
See All 4 Prices from 4 Stores | £119.99 - £130.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £20.09 (17%)

There was a cheaper price of £99.90 at Radiocraft 24 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 55% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 45% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Weight & Dimensions

Average Weight

At 6.5 kilograms, the AEG ASPC7110 has a pretty average weight compared to most of the other medium maximum input power vacuum cleaners that were launched more than a year ago.

Vacuums with a heavier weight that might be worth considering include the Nilfisk Saltix 10 (£92.72) (5.2kg and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Reviews

Good Brand

Based on 610 expert and owner reviews (including 141 verified purchases), AEG has good reviews for its vacuum cleaners. AEG also has good reviews specifically for its medium maximum input power vacuum cleaners compared to other brands. 89% of those that bought a AEG vacuum cleaner would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was August 2015 when AEG released the ASPC7110.


Performance

Average Noise Level

At 76 decibels, the ASPC7110 has a fairly average noise level compared to most of the other medium maximum input power vacuum cleaners that are a comparable age to this vacuum.

Other vacuums with a louder noise level that you might want to look at include the Dirt Devil Rebel 74 HFC (£91.32) (80dB) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

A Hard Floor Cleaning Performance Class

This vacuum cleaner has an A hard floor cleaning performance class, which is the most frequently found hard floor cleaning performance class on medium maximum input power vacuum cleaners that have been on the market for around the same time as it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

C Carpet Cleaning Performance Class

This vacuum cleaner has a C carpet cleaning performance class, which is typical of many vacuum cleaners of a similar age and spec to it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Motor Protection Filter

The ASPC7110 has a motor protection filter. Most of the other medium maximum input power vacuum cleaners that came out more than a year ago also have a motor protection filter.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Washable Filter

The ASPC7110 has a washable filter. Most of the other medium maximum input power vacuum cleaners that have been on the market for around the same time as this vacuum also have a washable filter.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Crevice Tool

The ASPC7110 has a crevice tool. Most of the other medium maximum input power vacuum cleaners that have been available for more than a year also have a crevice tool.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

750 Watts Maximum Input Power

This is a 750 Watts vacuum.

If you would prefer a higher maximum input power then you might want to look at the AEG ASPC7120 (£113) (800W and higher rated), or the VAX U84 AL PE (£129) (800W and higher rated); or the Hoover VL81VL01 (£99) (800W and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers aeg energy
Barcodes 07332543434190

AEG ASPC7110 Review Sources

To prepare this AEG ASPC7110 review we compared this vacuum cleaner to 1,851 other models. For each vacuum cleaner that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 141,719 product attributes, 28,551 vacuum cleaner reviews and 2,651,100 historical vacuum cleaner prices from 210 vacuum cleaner retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this vacuum cleaner compared to the other models as well as any areas where this vacuum cleaner is lacking.

Other Vacuum Cleaners to Consider

Electrolux ZSPPARKETT vs AEG ASPC7110

Electrolux ZSPPARKETT vs AEG ASPC7110
Electrolux ZSPPARKETT AEG ASPC7110
£ 149.94 £119.99
192mm Shorter
Energy Efficiency Rating is Better
Bigger Operating Radius
Newer by Two Months
£30 More Expensive
Wider

Bosch BGL4ALLGB vs AEG ASPC7110

Bosch BGL4ALLGB vs AEG ASPC7110
Bosch BGL4ALLGB AEG ASPC7110
£ 169.00 £119.99
Energy Efficiency Rating is Higher
Moderately Bigger Operating Radius
A Bit Lighter
25mm Shallower
£49 More Expensive
Older by Five Months

AEG ASP7120 vs AEG ASPC7110

AEG ASP7120 vs AEG ASPC7110
AEG ASP7120 AEG ASPC7110
£ 117.99 £119.99
£2 Cheaper
192mm Shorter
Energy Efficiency Rating is Higher
3m Bigger Operating Radius
A Lot Deeper
Wider
Feedback