Close
Share on
Bomann BS 9014 CB
Bomann BS 9014 CB

Loading image...

Bomann BS 9014 CB Vacuum Cleaner

£100.91
£79.98 £20.93 cheaper than 38 days ago
800W Cylinder Vacuum Dry 10kg Jan 2016
A
Maximum Input Power Type Cleaning Type Weight Release Date Energy Efficiency Rating
Has an automatic cord rewinder
Has a hard floor brush
Fairly loud noise level
Amazon UK £79.98 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £79.98 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £20.93 (21%)

The price has dropped from £100.91 to £79.98 in the last 38 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 75% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 25% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was January 2016 when this Bomann vacuum cleaner was released.


Performance

Fairly Loud Noise Level

The noise levels of medium maximum input power vacuum cleaners that have been around for around the same time as this vacuum cleaner range from 54dB to 91dB. The BS 9014 CB has a quite loud noise level (82 decibels) compared to most of the other medium maximum input power vacuum cleaners that are a similar age to this vacuum cleaner.

If you are not bothered about having a louder noise level then you might want to look at the SX70HU11001 (£58.19) (87dB and cheaper), or the SP81SM11001 (£50.60) (87dB and cheaper) both from Hoover.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only F Carpet Cleaning Performance Class

The BS 9014 CB has a better carpet cleaning performance class than most vacuum cleaners that have been around for around the same time as it. This vacuum has an F carpet cleaning performance class, whereas most similar spec vacuums that were released around the same time as it have a B carpet cleaning performance class. Comparable spec vacuum cleaners that have been available for around the same time as this vacuum carpet cleaning performance classes range from G (worst) to A (best).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Hard Floor Brush

The BS 9014 CB has a hard floor brush, as do most of the other similar spec vacuums that were launched around the same time as this vacuum cleaner.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Crevice Tool

The BS 9014 CB has a crevice tool. Most of the other medium maximum input power vacuum cleaners that have been available for around the same time as this vacuum cleaner also have a crevice tool.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has an Automatic Cord Rewinder

The Bomann BS 9014 CB has an automatic cord rewinder, as do most of the other vacuum cleaners of a comparable age and spec to this vacuum cleaner.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Weight & Dimensions

Very Heavy

The BS 9014 CB is very heavy (10 kilograms) compared to most of the other vacuums of this age and type. Vacuums of this age and type have weights of between 4.9g and 11kg, and the average weight is 5.7kg.

Alternative vacuums with a heavier weight that you might want to look at include the H.Koenig AXO700 (£71.82) (6.8kg and cheaper), or the Hoover RU80VE11001 (£63.99) (7.3kg and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

800 Watts Maximum Input Power

This is an 800 Watts vacuum cleaner.

We compared all the other 800W vacuum cleaners to this vacuum cleaner and we think because of its better review score, the Miele Classic C1 EcoLine is also worth considering.

If this vacuum maximum input power is too low for you then you might want to consider the U84-M1-Be (£49.99) (850W and cheaper), or the UCNBPCP1 (£59.98) (850W and cheaper) both from VAX or the Hoover SPRINT EVO SE71 SE41011 (850W and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers bomann bs9014cb
Barcodes 04004470901467

Bomann BS 9014 CB Review Sources

To prepare this Bomann BS 9014 CB review we compared this vacuum cleaner to 1,851 other models. For each vacuum cleaner that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 142,698 product attributes, 30,125 vacuum cleaner reviews and 2,623,500 historical vacuum cleaner prices from 210 vacuum cleaner retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this vacuum cleaner compared to the other models as well as any areas where this vacuum cleaner is lacking.

Other Vacuum Cleaners to Consider

H.Koenig AXO700

H.Koenig
AXO700

£ 71.82
£8 Cheaper
Superior energy efficiency rating
48% lighter
Six months older
Higher maximum input power
2.7m bigger operating radius
10% quieter noise level
£169 More Expensive
Miele SGSG1

Miele
SGSG1

£ 209.00
Energy efficiency rating is superior
25% bigger operating radius
Newer by four months
£129 More Expensive
Hoover Diva DV70

Hoover
Diva DV70

£ 45.95
£34 Cheaper
Superior energy efficiency rating
17% bigger operating radius
Seven months older
34% higher maximum input power
Five months newer
2.45m bigger operating radius
£524 More Expensive
Bestron ABG250RSE

Bestron
ABG250RSE

£ 51.99
£28 Cheaper
12% higher maximum input power
Newer by two months
Lower energy efficiency rating
Feedback