Close
Share on
Bosch BCH6ATH18A
Bosch BCH6ATH18A
13 Images

Loading image...

Bosch BCH6ATH18A Vacuum Cleaner

£217.11
£208.43 £8.68 cheaper than 18 days ago
Upright Vacuum Dry 3kg Jul 2014
Type Cleaning Type Weight Release Date
Good brand
Very light
Amazon UK £208.43 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £208.43 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £8.68 (4%)

The price has dropped from £217.11 to £208.43 in the last 18 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 54% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 46% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Reviews

Good Brand

Vacuum cleaners produced by Bosch are some of the better vacuum cleaners according to average reviews from users and experts. 100% of those that bought a Bosch vacuum cleaner would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

Bosch released the BCH6ATH18A in July 2014.


Weight & Dimensions

Very Light

The weights of comparable spec vacuum cleaners that came out more than two years ago range from 700g to 12kg, and the average weight is 5.9kg. The Bosch BCH6ATH18A is one of the lighter vacuums that are a comparable age to this vacuum (only 3 kilograms) amongst vacuum cleaners of this age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers bosch bch6ath18a
Barcodes 04242002805337

Bosch BCH6ATH18A Review Sources

To prepare this Bosch BCH6ATH18A review we compared this vacuum cleaner to 1,851 other models. For each vacuum cleaner that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 142,696 product attributes, 28,888 vacuum cleaner reviews and 2,635,200 historical vacuum cleaner prices from 210 vacuum cleaner retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this vacuum cleaner compared to the other models as well as any areas where this vacuum cleaner is lacking.

Other Vacuum Cleaners to Consider

£140 Cheaper
1.5kg lighter
£152 Cheaper
Vastly lighter
Hoover SJ72WWB6

Hoover
SJ72WWB6

£ 34.49
£174 Cheaper
Lighter
Feedback