Close
Share on
Bosch BGL3B110GB
Bosch BGL3B110GB
5 Images

Loading image...

Bosch BGL3B110GB Vacuum Cleaner

£237.99
£89.99 £148.00 cheaper than 75 days ago
650W Cylinder Vacuum Dry 4.3kg Jun 2016
Maximum Input Power Type Cleaning Type Weight Release Date
Bosch has good reviews for its vacuums
Reasonably priced
Light
Appliances Direct £111.00 Go to Store
stellisonltd £89.99 Go to Store
See All 2 Prices from 2 Stores | £89.99 - £111.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £148 (62%)

The price has dropped from £237.99 to £89.99 in the last 75 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 61% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 39% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Reasonably Priced

One Bosch BGL3B110GB owner mentioned in their reviews that it was good value for money. Maggie mentioned on Amazon in April last year “Great Value”.


Reviews

Bosch Has Good Reviews for Its Vacuums

Based on 1,593 owner and expert reviews (including 101 verified purchases), Bosch has good ratings for its vacuums. Bosch also has good ratings specifically within its low maximum input power vacuum cleaners range. 85% of those that bought a Bosch vacuum would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Other

Released Eleven Months Ago

It was April 2017 when this low maximum input power vacuum cleaner was released.


Weight & Dimensions

Light

New similar spec vacuums have weights of between 4.5g and 13kg, and the average weight is 5.8kg. The Bosch BGL3B110GB is one of the lighter vacuum cleaners that are a similar age to this vacuum cleaner (only 4.3 kilograms) amongst low maximum input power vacuum cleaners of this age.

We compared all the other 4.3kg heavy vacuum cleaners to this vacuum and we think cheaper vacuum cleaners such as the Bosch GL-30 is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers bosch bgl3b110gb
Barcodes 04242002854700

Other Vacuum Cleaners to Consider

Bosch BGL2UB1108 vs Bosch BGL3B110GB

Bosch BGL2UB1108 vs Bosch BGL3B110GB
Bosch BGL2UB1108 Bosch BGL3B110GB
£ 85.52 £89.99
£4 Cheaper
Marginally Higher Maximum Input Power
Slightly Lighter
Older by One Month

Zelmer Elf 3 vs Bosch BGL3B110GB

Zelmer Elf 3 vs Bosch BGL3B110GB
Zelmer Elf 3 Bosch BGL3B110GB
£ 46.00 £89.99
£44 Cheaper
14% Lighter
8% Higher Maximum Input Power
Vastly Lower User Review Score

Breeze BR71_BR20011 vs BGL3B110GB

Hoover Breeze BR71_BR20011 vs Bosch BGL3B110GB
Hoover Breeze BR71_BR20011 Bosch BGL3B110GB
£ 109.40 £89.99
Higher Maximum Input Power
Lighter
£19 More Expensive
Feedback