Close
Share on
Dirt Devil Easy Steam
Dirt Devil Easy Steam
5 Images + 1 Video

Loading image...

Dirt Devil Easy Steam Vacuum Cleaner

£38.64
960W Handheld Vacuum Wet 1.2kg May 2015
Maximum Input Power Type Cleaning Type Weight Release Date
Has a brush tool
Good brand
Not cordless
eBay £48.69 Go to Store
MMK Marketing £38.64 Go to Store
atlanticsmall £46.34 Go to Store
See All 5 Prices from 4 Stores | £38.64 - £51.93 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 19% (19%)

There was a cheaper price of £31.43 on eBay 87 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 80% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 20% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Packaging Content

Has a Brush Tool

The Easy Steam has a brush tool. Most of the other vacuums that have been around for around the same time as this vacuum also have a brush tool.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Upholstery Nozzle Included

The Easy Steam has an upholstery nozzle included, as do most of the other vacuum cleaners of a similar spec and age to this vacuum.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Reviews

Good Brand

Dirt Devil is one of the superior vacuum manufacturers according to average owner and expert review score data that we have collected for all vacuum cleaners. 83% of those that bought a Dirt Devil vacuum would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

This vacuum cleaner was released in May 2015.


Design

Not Cordless

The Easy Steam is not cordless, although it is worth keeping in mind that most of the other vacuums of a similar age and spec to this vacuum are also not cordless.

If you would prefer a vacuum cleaner that is cordless then you might want to look at the VAX Dust&Vac HF86-DV (£30).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Weight & Dimensions

Light

The weights of medium maximum input power vacuum cleaners that are a comparable age to this vacuum cleaner range from 4.9g to 11kg, and the average weight is 5.7kg. The weight of the Dirt Devil Easy Steam of only 1.2 kilograms is one of the lightest amongst similar spec vacuum cleaners that were released around the same time as this vacuum cleaner.

Vacuum cleaners with a heavier weight that might be worth looking at include the VAX Dust&Vac HF86-DV (£30) (1.7kg) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

960 Watts Maximum Input Power

This is a 960 Watts vacuum.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00046034897209

Dirt Devil Easy Steam Review Sources

To prepare this Dirt Devil Easy Steam review we compared this vacuum cleaner to 1,851 other models. For each vacuum cleaner that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 142,696 product attributes, 28,888 vacuum cleaner reviews and 2,635,200 historical vacuum cleaner prices from 210 vacuum cleaner retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this vacuum cleaner compared to the other models as well as any areas where this vacuum cleaner is lacking.

Other Vacuum Cleaners to Consider

VAX Powermax VRS20W

VAX
Powermax VRS20W

£ 135.41
Longer cord length
Newer by two months
40W higher maximum input power
£97 More Expensive
Viper DSU 12

Viper
DSU 12

£ 80.40
70% longer cord length
Higher maximum input power
Newer by two months
£42 More Expensive
Viper DSU 10

Viper
DSU 10

£ 74.99
Longer cord length
Newer by five months
40W higher maximum input power
£36 More Expensive
70% longer cord length
240W higher maximum input power
Newer by one month
£141 More Expensive
Viper DSU 15

Viper
DSU 15

£ 129.00
70% longer cord length
Newer by five months
Higher maximum input power
£90 More Expensive
Longer cord length
Newer by two months
£31 More Expensive
Feedback