Close
Share on
Dirt Devil Popster Lime
Dirt Devil Popster Lime
31 Images

Loading image...

Dirt Devil Popster Lime Vacuum Cleaner

£94.18
800W Cylinder Vacuum Dry 4.3kg Aug 2015
B
Maximum Input Power Type Cleaning Type Weight Release Date Energy Efficiency Rating
Light
Dirt Devil has good reviews for its vacuum cleaners
Price has increased by £15.12
Amazon UK £94.18 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £94.18 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 21% (21%)

There was a cheaper price of £74.58 on Amazon UK 34 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 86% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 14% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was April 2017 when this vacuum was released.


Reviews

Dirt Devil Has Good Reviews for Its Vacuum Cleaners

Vacuums produced by Dirt Devil generally have good reviews compared to other manufacturers. 82% of those that bought a Dirt Devil vacuum would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Weight & Dimensions

Light

At only 4.3 kilograms, the Dirt Devil Popster Lime is fairly light compared to most of the other medium maximum input power vacuums that are a similar age to this vacuum cleaner. Across all the medium maximum input power vacuums that are a comparable age to this vacuum cleaner the weights range from 4.9g to 11kg, and the average weight is 5.7kg.

It may also be worth also looking at one of the alternative 4.3kg heavy vacuum cleaners currently available including cheaper vacuum cleaners such as the Miele Classic C1 (£127.32).

If you don't mind having a heavier weight then you might also want to look at the Nilfisk Saltix 10 (£92.72) (5.2kg), or the Dirt Devil Rebel 74 HFC (£90.02) (3.9kg) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Quite Loud Noise Level

The noise levels of vacuum cleaners that are a similar age to this vacuum range from 54dB to 91dB, and the average noise level is 77dB. At 81 decibels, the Popster Lime has a quite loud noise level compared to most of the other vacuums that have been on the market for around the same time as this vacuum.

Other vacuum cleaners with a louder noise level that you might want to look at include the Nilfisk Saltix 10 (£92.72) (67dB), the H.Koenig AXO700 (76dB), or the Dirt Devil Rebel 74 HFC (£90.02) (80dB) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

A Hard Floor Cleaning Performance Class

This vacuum has an A hard floor cleaning performance class, which is the most frequently found hard floor cleaning performance class on vacuum cleaners of this type and age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Washable Filter

The Popster Lime has a washable filter. Most of the other vacuums that have been on the market for around the same time as this vacuum cleaner also have a washable filter.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Automatic Cord Rewinder

The Popster Lime has an automatic cord rewinder, as do most of the other vacuums of this age and type.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

Supports Variable Power

The Dirt Devil Popster Lime supports variable power. Most of the other medium maximum input power vacuums that have been around for more than a year also support variable power.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers DD2324-1
Barcodes 04012467701488, 04012467920056, 04012467920063, 04012467920070, 04012467920087, 04012467920094, 04012467920100, 04012467920117

Other Vacuum Cleaners to Consider

Diva DV70 vs Popster Lime

Hoover Diva DV70 vs Dirt Devil Popster Lime
Hoover Diva DV70 Dirt Devil Popster Lime
£ 49.95 £94.18
£44 Cheaper
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
A Lot Longer Cord Length
2.5m Bigger Operating Radius
Three Months Older
Lower Maximum Input Power

Classic C1 vs Popster Lime

Miele Classic C1 vs Dirt Devil Popster Lime
Miele Classic C1 Dirt Devil Popster Lime
£ 127.32 £94.18
Larger Dust Capacity
Energy Efficiency Rating is Better
Bigger Operating Radius
10% Longer Cord Length
£33 More Expensive
15% Lower Maximum Input Power

BGS5SIL66 vs Popster Lime

Bosch BGS5SIL66 vs Dirt Devil Popster Lime
Bosch BGS5SIL66 Dirt Devil Popster Lime
£ 271.48 £94.18
50% Larger Dust Capacity
Energy Efficiency Rating is Superior
Longer Cord Length
3.5m Bigger Operating Radius
£177 More Expensive
Less Popular
Feedback