Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Vacuum Cleaners Grundig VCC 4350

Grundig VCC 4350

£68.46
Grundig VCC 4350
75
Features
Good Features
94
Value for Money
Excellent
66
Age
4 Years Old
79
Running Costs
£390 Over 10 Years
78
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A low cost and economical to run 2L dust capacity, 4kg heavy vacuum, with good features
2L 4kg 1,600W Cylinder Nov 2014
Capacity Weight Maximum Input Power Type Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

78

Kagoo Score
Reviews
Spec

Grundig VCC 4350 Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
23 hours agoAmazon A-Z GuaranteeExcellent Customer Feedback
£68.46
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | £68.46
Get Price Alerts

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up.

There is a 44% chance that the price of the Grundig VCC 4350 will go up, and a 56% chance that the price will stay the same or go down in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices might go up by up to £3 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

78

Representing excellent value for money and with low running costs, we have ranked the Grundig VCC 4350 number 161 in cylinder vacuum cleaners and number 261 across all vacuum cleaners.

78

78
Kagoo Score
76
Features
95
Value for Money
67
Age
80
Running Costs

78

78
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 78?

Looking across the entire Shark vacuum cleaner range, the average reviews for all Shark vacuums are excellent.
It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better vacuums are available. View the latest vacuum cleaners 2018.
This vacuum cleaner has running costs of £390 over 10 years, which puts it typical compared to the other 1,704 vacuums that we have compared it to. View all energy saving vacuums.
It has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Lighter than average
Quite high maximum input power
Very small capacity
Very low suction power

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each vacuum cleaner by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the vacuum cleaner is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec vacuum cleaners come to market, the older vacuum cleaners will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

76
Features

Key Features

Lighter Than Average
Very Small Capacity
Quite High Maximum Input Power
Very Low Suction Power
Has a Washable Filter
Has an Automatic Cord Rewinder
Has a Crevice Tool
Lighter Than Average
loading image

The weight of the VCC 4350 of only 4kg is lighter than 88% of all vacuum cleaners when ranked by this feature. Across all the vacuums the weights range from 300g to 90kg, and the average weight is 6kg.

What does "weight" mean? Less Edit
Very Small Capacity

The average capacity of all vacuums is 4.5L, with the smallest being 0.035L and the largest being 100L. The VCC 4350's capacity of only 2L is smaller than 74% of all vacuums when ranked by this feature.

What does "capacity" mean? Less Edit
Quite High Maximum Input Power
loading image

With a maximum input power of 1,600 Watt, the VCC 4350 has one of the higher maximum input powers amongst vacuums of this age. Vacuum cleaners have maximum input powers of between 3.6W and 8,600W.

What does "maximum input power" mean? Less Edit
Very Low Suction Power

The average suction power of all vacuum cleaners is 460W, with the lowest being 32W and the highest being 3,100W. The Grundig VCC 4350's suction power of only 230W is lower than average when compared to most other vacuums. It is lower than 82% of all vacuum cleaners when ranked by this feature.

Chart Hide Chart What does "suction power" mean? Less Edit
Has a Washable Filter

The VCC 4350 has a washable filter, which is unusual. 77% of vacuum cleaners do not have a washable filter.

Chart Hide Chart What is a washable filter? Less Edit
Has an Automatic Cord Rewinder
loading image

The VCC 4350 has an automatic cord rewinder, unlike 53% of vacuum cleaners which do not have an automatic cord rewinder.

Chart Hide Chart What is an automatic cord rewinder? Less Edit
Has a Crevice Tool
loading image

The VCC 4350 has a crevice tool, unlike 58% of vacuums which do not have a crevice tool.

Chart Hide Chart What is a crevice tool? Less Edit
95
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A vacuum cleaner with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £59.62 on Amazon UK 87 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Grundig VCC 4350 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
67
Age

Release Date

Grundig released the VCC 4350 in November 2014.

View the latest 2018 vacuum cleaners

Newer Vacuum Cleaners Worth Considering

loading image
3 months newer

79

loading image
12 months newer
£196 cheaper to run over five years

78

loading image
12 months newer
£49 cheaper to run over five years

80

loading image
£56.14
11 months newer
£12 Cheaper
25% cheaper to run over five years
loading image
5 months newer
£18 Cheaper

77

loading image
7 months newer
£19 Cheaper
£221 cheaper to run over five years

79

loading image
£37.32
1 month newer
£31 Cheaper
Cheaper to run by £49 over five years

78

loading image
£99.99
14 months newer
Cheaper to run by £196 over five years
loading image
26 months newer

65

loading image
2 months newer
56% cheaper to run over five years

82

loading image
£165.58
24 months newer
Cheaper to run by £25 over five years

71

loading image
£183.90
4 months newer
Cheaper to run by £54 over five years

76

loading image
£325.00
24 months newer
Cheaper to run by £174 over five years
80
Running Costs

Running Costs Are Average

The average 10 year running cost of the VCC 4350 is £390 based on average energy prices, which is typical compared to the other 1,704 vacuum cleaners.

Running Costs

Hours of use per week: hours
Show running costs over: years
Electricity cost when switched on £392.11
Electricity cost when on standby £0.00
@ £0.139 per kwh - Edit electricity price and usage
kwh per hour
kwh per hour left on standby
Electricity price £per kilowatt hour
Annual electricity price inflation %
Water cost when switched on £0.00
@ £0.003474 per litre - Edit water usage and price
litres per hour
Water price £per litre
Annual water price inflation %
Submit Energy Consumption Figures
Total running cost over 10 years £392.11
Running costs for this vacuum cleaner have been estimated based on other similar vacuum cleaners. If you know how much electricity and water the Grundig VCC 4350uses then please let us know by entering those figures in the boxes above.
1.9T
Running this vacuum cleaner over 10 years will generate 1.9 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2).
50
To offset that much CO2 you would need to plant 50 tree seedlings and grow them for 10 years.

Energy Price Inflation

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Grundig VCC 4350

Grundig VCC 4350 Specification

Key Features
Capacity
Weight
Maximum Input Power
Type
Cleaning Type
Power
Suction Power
Design
Dust Container Type
Tube Type
Colour
Tube Material
Performance
Operating Radius
Proper Use
Cleaning Surfaces
Ergonomics
Washable Filter
Automatic Cord Rewinder
Dust Bag Full Indicator
Packaging Content
Crevice Tool

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

grundig vcc4350a

Barcodes

04013833000884, 04013833872917, 04056352049262

Grundig VCC 4350 - Other Vacuum Cleaners Worth Considering

£196 cheaper to run over five years
£4 More Expensive
£49 cheaper to run over five years
£4 More Expensive
£6 Cheaper
6% cheaper to run over five years
£12 Cheaper
Cheaper to run by £208 over five years

£ 56.14
£12 Cheaper
25% cheaper to run over five years

Today's Best Vacuum Cleaner Deals

£50 Price Drop
loading image
112
£100
£49.97
Capacity
0.6L
Weight
2.6kg
Maximum Input Power
20W
£130 Price Drop
Capacity
2.3L
Weight
4.4kg
Maximum Input Power
2,000W
£110 Price Drop
loading image
42
£350
£239.99
Capacity
0.9L
Weight
3kg
Maximum Input Power
25.5W
Save £100 Special Offer
£249.00 £349.00
£100 CASHBACK available on this product
View More Vacuum Cleaner Deals
Grundig VCC 4350
Amazon UK
£68.46 Buy Now
£
Prices

78

Kagoo Score
Reviews
Spec

×