Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology

Hoover AT75

£240.53
Hoover AT75
80
Features
Fully-Featured
60
Value for Money
Good
82
Age
1 Year Old
72
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A fully featured but marginally out of date 5L dust capacity, 6.2kg heavy vacuum
5L 6.2kg 700W Cylinder Nov 2016 A
Capacity Weight Maximum Input Power Type Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

72

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Hoover AT75 Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
26 minutes agoAmazon A-Z GuaranteeExcellent Customer Feedback
£240.53
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | £240.53
Get Price Alerts

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up.

There is a 35% chance that the price of the Hoover AT75 will go up, and a 65% chance that the price will stay the same or go down in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices might go up by up to £2 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

72

Released 2 years ago and with excellent features, we have ranked the Hoover AT75 number 355 in cylinder vacuum cleaners and number 478 across all vacuum cleaners.

72

72
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
80
Features
0
Popularity
61
Value for Money
83
Age
0
Running Costs

72

72
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 72?

Looking across the entire Metropolitan Vacuum Cleaner Co vacuum range, the average reviews for all Metropolitan Vacuum Cleaner Co vacuums are excellent.
At over a year old this vacuum is slightly out of date, and newer vacuums with more up to date technology are available. View the latest vacuums 2018.
It has some great features:
Quieter than average noise level
Larger than average capacity
A carpet cleaning performance class
Has a washable filter

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each vacuum cleaner by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the vacuum cleaner is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec vacuum cleaners come to market, the older vacuum cleaners will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

80
Features

Key Features

Average Weight
Quieter Than Average Noise Level
Larger Than Average Capacity
A Carpet Cleaning Performance Class
A Hard Floor Cleaning Performance Class
Has a Washable Filter
Has a Parquet Brush
Has a Turbo Brush
Has a Hard Floor Brush
Average Weight
loading image

The Hoover AT75's weight of 6.2kg is fairly typical compared to most other vacuums. It is heavier than 38% of all vacuums when sorted by this feature.

What does "weight" mean? Less Edit
Quieter Than Average Noise Level
loading image

The noise level of the Hoover AT75 of only 59dB is very quiet compared to most other vacuums. It is in the quietest 1% of all vacuums when ordered by this feature. The noise levels of vacuum cleaners range from 28dB to 95dB, and the average noise level is 77dB.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Larger Than Average Capacity
loading image

The Hoover AT75's capacity of 5L is larger than average when compared to most other vacuums. It is in the largest 13% of all vacuum cleaners when sorted by this feature. The average capacity of all vacuums is 4.6L, with the smallest being 0.035L and the largest being 100L.

What does "capacity" mean? Less Edit
A Carpet Cleaning Performance Class
loading image

The Hoover AT75 has an A carpet cleaning performance class which is better than the C carpet cleaning performance class found on most vacuums.

A G carpet cleaning performance class is the worst carpet cleaning performance class across similar types of vacuum. §.

§

What does "carpet cleaning performance class" mean? Less Edit
A Hard Floor Cleaning Performance Class
loading image

This vacuum has an A hard floor cleaning performance class, which is the most commonly found hard floor cleaning performance class on vacuums. §.

§

What does "hard floor cleaning performance class" mean? Less Edit
Has a Washable Filter

The Hoover AT75 has a washable filter, unlike 79% of vacuums which do not have a washable filter.

Chart Hide Chart What is a washable filter? Less Edit
Has a Parquet Brush

The Hoover AT75 has a parquet brush, which is unusual. 82% of vacuums do not have a parquet brush.

Chart Hide Chart What is a parquet brush? Less Edit
Has a Turbo Brush

The Hoover AT75 has a turbo brush, which is unusual. 86% of vacuums do not have a turbo brush.

Chart Hide Chart What is a turbo brush? Less Edit
Has a Hard Floor Brush
loading image

The Hoover AT75 has a hard floor brush, unlike 68% of vacuum cleaners which do not have a hard floor brush.

Chart Hide Chart What is a hard floor brush? Less Edit
61
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A vacuum cleaner with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £161.89 on Amazon UK 26 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Hoover AT75 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
83
Age

Release Date

Hoover released the AT75 in November 2016.

View the latest 2018 vacuum cleaners

Newer Vacuum Cleaners Worth Considering

72

loading image
16 months newer
13% cheaper to run over five years
A bit lighter

71

loading image
£259.99
2 months newer
Better brand

69

loading image
£214.95
1 month newer
£26 Cheaper
Better brand

When Are Most New Hoover Vacuums Released?

Most new Hoover vacuum cleaners tend to be released between September and October. For the latest Hoover vacuum cleaner features you may be best waiting until September 2018. Also the price of the current Hoover vacuums may drop off just before the latest models are released in September. Last year most new Hoover vacuum cleaners were released in September, with 13 new Hoover vacuum cleaners released that month. 17 new Hoover vacuums were released in October 2016 making it the biggest month that year for new Hoover vacuum releases. The biggest month in 2015 for new Hoover vacuum releases was December, with 19 new Hoover vacuums released that month.

How Fast Do Hoover Vacuum Prices Drop After Release?

Hoover vacuums tend to depreciate faster than most vacuum cleaners. Most vacuum cleaners drop in price by 2% in the first 6 months after release. In the first 6 months after release, Hoover vacuum cleaners drop in price by 20% on average. That means a saving of £35 on a typical £176 new Hoover vacuum cleaner if you wait 6 months before buying.

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Hoover AT75

Hoover AT75 Specification

Key Features
Capacity
Weight
Maximum Input Power
Type
Cleaning Type
Power
Energy Efficiency Class
AC Input Voltage
Current
Annual Energy Consumption
Design
Dust Container Type
Electronic On/off Switch
Colour
Performance
Operating Radius
Noise Level
Proper Use
Hard Floor Cleaning Performance Class
Carpet Cleaning Performance Class
Dust Re-Emission Class
Floor Surfaces Supported
Ergonomics
Washable Filter
Cord Length
Dust Bag Full Indicator
Weight & Dimensions
Height
Depth
Width
Package Depth
Package Width
Package Height
Package Weight
Packaging Content
Parquet Brush
Turbo Brush
Hard Floor Brush

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

08016361914346

Hoover AT75 - Other Vacuum Cleaners Worth Considering

Today's Best Vacuum Cleaner Deals

£3 Price Drop
loading image
241
£53
£49.99
Capacity
0.04L
Weight
4.6kg
Maximum Input Power
1,400W
£18 Price Drop
Capacity
0.5L
Weight
1.3kg
Type
handheld
£50 Price Drop
Capacity
4.5L
Weight
4.3kg
Maximum Input Power
1,400W
£15 Price Drop
loading image
1,100
£80
£64.98
Capacity
0.56L
Weight
1.9kg
Type
cylinder
View More Vacuum Cleaner Deals
Hoover AT75
Amazon UK
£240.53 Buy Now
£
Prices

72

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×