Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology

Hoover CJ625
CJ6251

£84.99
Hoover CJ625
93
Reviews
209 Reviews
62
Features
Good Features
91
Popularity
Lots of Positive Reviews
96
Value for Money
Excellent
75
Age
2 Years Old
82
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
A low cost and top-rated 2.3L dust capacity, 4.9kg heavy vacuum, with good features
2.3L 4.9kg 600W Upright Nov 2015 A
Capacity Weight Maximum Input Power Type Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

82

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Hoover CJ625 Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
All Models
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
19 hours agoReceive It TomorrowExcellent Customer Feedback
£84.99
Standard delivery: £4.99
Go to Store
loading image
1 day agoSame Day Delivery AvailableClick and Collect
Out of stock
Voucher - £6 OFF - £6 OFF Products over £70 Enter code save6 at checkout.
£89.99
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
6 hours agoWe Won’t Be Beaten On PriceCollect in Store for Free
£92.99
Go to Store
loading image
15 hours ago
Voucher - 10% OFF - New Customers - 10% OFF and Free Delivery Enter code JDW10 at checkout.
£119.00
Go to Store
loading image
14 hours agoAmazon A-Z GuaranteeOne Year Warranty
£139.89
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
14 hours agoAmazon A-Z GuaranteeExcellent Customer Feedback
£359.84
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
- Show less prices from Amazon UK
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
6 Prices from 5 Stores | £84.99-£359.84
Get Price Alerts

Hoover CJ625 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There was a cheaper price of £57.99 on eBay 21 days ago. We predict that the price will go down again.

There is a 90% chance that the price of the Hoover CJ625 will go down, and a 10% chance that the price will stay the same or go up in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices will drop by up to £16 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

82

Representing excellent value for money and with outstanding reviews, we have ranked the Hoover CJ625 number 21 in upright vacuum cleaners, number 54 in best selling vacuum cleaners and number 68 across all vacuum cleaners.

82

82
Kagoo Score
94
Reviews
63
Features
91
Popularity
96
Value for Money
75
Age
0
Running Costs

82

82
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 82?

It has great user reviews with 97% of buyers recommending this vacuum to others. Looking across the entire Metropolitan Vacuum Cleaner Co vacuum range, the average reviews for all Metropolitan Vacuum Cleaner Co vacuums are also excellent.
This vacuum cleaner is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer vacuum cleaners with better features are available. However it has good reviews so it may still be worth considering. View the latest vacuum cleaners 2018.
This Hoover vacuum cleaner has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Lighter than average
Quite low maximum input power

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each vacuum cleaner by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the vacuum cleaner is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec vacuum cleaners come to market, the older vacuum cleaners will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

94
Reviews

Overall Review Score

The Hoover CJ625 has received an average review score of 87% based on 225 reviews.

Reviews Breakdown

62% of customers would recommend the Hoover CJ625.
5 Stars
139 Reviews
4 Stars
52 Reviews
3 Stars
17 Reviews
2 Stars
7 Reviews
1 Star
10 Reviews
View All Reviews

Average Rating of Hoover Vacuum Cleaners

We have analysed 396 expert reviews and 54,113 user reviews for vacuum cleaners and used these reviews to calculate an average rating for Hoover vacuum cleaners of 82%. This makes Hoover the 14th best rated vacuum cleaner brand according to customer reviews.

63
Features

Key Features

Lighter Than Average
Average Capacity
Quite Low Maximum Input Power
Lighter Than Average
loading image

The weight of the Hoover CJ625 of only 4.9kg is lighter than 68% of all vacuums when ranked by this feature. Across all the vacuums the weights range from 300g to 90kg, and the average weight is 6kg.

What does "weight" mean? Less Edit
Average Capacity
loading image

The capacity of the Hoover CJ625 of 2.3L is pretty average compared to most other vacuum cleaners. It is larger than 59% of all vacuums when ordered by this feature.

What does "capacity" mean? Less Edit
Quite Low Maximum Input Power

With a maximum input power of only 600 Watts, the Hoover CJ625 has one of the lower maximum input powers amongst vacuums of this age. The lowest maximum input power of vacuums is 3.6W and the highest is 8,600W.

What does "maximum input power" mean? Less Edit
91
Popularity

Popularity

The Hoover CJ625 is currently ranked number 68 across all vacuum cleaners.
96
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A vacuum cleaner with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £57.99 on eBay 21 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

We found 2 vouchers for the Hoover CJ625. Sign up for a price alert to be notified when further vouchers become available for this product.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Hoover CJ625 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
75
Age

Release Date

This Hoover vacuum cleaner was released in November 2015.

View the latest 2018 vacuum cleaners

Newer Vacuum Cleaners Worth Considering

75

loading image
£84.97
14 months newer
Same Price
Better energy efficiency rating

73

loading image
£89.99
11 months newer
Cheaper to run by £61 over five years

81

loading image
£75.00
11 months newer
£10 Cheaper
Cheaper to run by £84 over five years

77

loading image
£75.00
11 months newer
£10 Cheaper
Better brand

77

loading image
£75.00
11 months newer
£10 Cheaper
Better brand

85

loading image
11 months newer
£10 Cheaper
Better brand

85

loading image
£95.00
13 months newer
More popular
Better brand

When Are Most New Hoover Vacuums Released?

Most new Hoover vacuum cleaners tend to be released between September and October. For the latest Hoover vacuum cleaner features you may be best waiting until September 2018. Also the price of the current Hoover vacuums may drop off just before the latest models are released in September. Last year most new Hoover vacuum cleaners were released in September, with 13 new Hoover vacuum cleaners released that month. 17 new Hoover vacuums were released in October 2016 making it the biggest month that year for new Hoover vacuum releases. The biggest month in 2015 for new Hoover vacuum releases was December, with 19 new Hoover vacuums released that month.

How Fast Do Hoover Vacuum Prices Drop After Release?

Hoover vacuums tend to depreciate faster than most vacuum cleaners. Most vacuum cleaners drop in price by 2% in the first 6 months after release. In the first 6 months after release, Hoover vacuum cleaners drop in price by 20% on average. That means a saving of £35 on a typical £176 new Hoover vacuum cleaner if you wait 6 months before buying.

Manufacturer's Description

Compact yet highly capable, the Hoover CleaJet Volume CJ625 Upright Carpet Cleaner is the ideal solution for effective carpet cleaning when space is at a premium.Uncompromised cleaningYou can expect impressive results thanks to the CleaJet Volume
4.4 Stars

62%

62%

62% of Customers Would Recommend
2
34
73
95
21
<2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
225 Reviews
5 Stars
139 Reviews
4 Stars
52 Reviews
3 Stars
17 Reviews
2 Stars
7 Reviews
1 Star
10 Reviews
Filters
Only
Only
No Reviews Found
(225 reviews)
First < Prev Page 1 of 23 Next >

Hoover CJ625 Specification

Key Features
Capacity
Weight
Maximum Input Power
Type
Cleaning Type
Power
Energy Efficiency Class
Design
Colour
Performance
Proper Use
Filter Method
Floor Surfaces Supported
Ergonomics
Cord Length
Other Features
Dimensions (WxDxH)
Packaging Content
Technical Details
Dirty Water Tank Capacity
Clean Water Tank Capacity

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

feud brittania un41801, feud brittania cj6251, hoover hoosvccj6251b, hoover hocj625, hoover un41801, hoover cj625, hoover 600w

Barcodes

0008.01636E+12, 08016361874459

Hoover CJ625 - Other Vacuum Cleaners Worth Considering

Same Price
Better energy efficiency rating

(1,441 reviews)
£ 84.95
Same Price
£84 cheaper to run over five years
Better brand

(1,370 reviews)
£ 86.35
Five years longer manufacturer's guarantee
More popular
Better brand

(22 reviews)
£ 83.39
Better brand
2.7kg lighter
Cheaper to run by £61 over five years
£5 More Expensive
Better manufacturer's guarantee by one year
£5 More Expensive

(95 reviews)
£ 90.00
Better brand
User reviews are moderately better
£5 More Expensive

Today's Best Vacuum Cleaner Deals

£3 Price Drop
loading image
241
£53
£49.99
Capacity
0.04L
Weight
4.6kg
Maximum Input Power
1,400W
£18 Price Drop
Capacity
0.5L
Weight
1.3kg
Type
handheld
£50 Price Drop
Capacity
4.5L
Weight
4.3kg
Maximum Input Power
1,400W
£15 Price Drop
loading image
1,100
£80
£64.98
Capacity
0.56L
Weight
1.9kg
Type
cylinder
View More Vacuum Cleaner Deals
Hoover CJ625
J D Williams
£119.00 Buy Now
Co-op Electrical
£84.99 Buy Now
Currys
£92.99 Buy Now
£
Prices

82

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×