Close
Share on
Hoover SU204B2001
Hoover SU204B2001
13 Images

Loading image...

Hoover SU204B2001 Vacuum Cleaner

£129.99
£69.99 £60.00 cheaper than 16 days ago
900W Upright Vacuum Dry 2.9kg Jul 2016
Maximum Input Power Type Cleaning Type Weight Release Date
Hoover vacuum cleaners have good reviews
Very light
Cordless
Amazon UK £69.99 Go to Store
Littlewoods £129.99 Go to Store
See All 2 Prices from 2 Stores | £69.99 - £129.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £60 (46%)

The price has dropped from £129.99 to £69.99 in the last 16 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 80% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 20% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Other

Released Ten Months Ago

This vacuum was released in July 2016.


Reviews

Hoover Vacuum Cleaners Have Good Reviews

We checked 3,516 user and expert reviews (including 54 verified purchases) for Hoover vacuum cleaners and found that on average Hoover has good reviews compared to other manufacturers. We also found that Hoover has good reviews specifically within its medium maximum input power vacuum cleaners range. 72% of those that bought a Hoover vacuum cleaner would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Weight & Dimensions

Very Light

The average weight of medium maximum input power vacuum cleaners that were released in the last 12 months is 6kg. The SU204B2001 is one of the lighter new medium maximum input power vacuum cleaners (only 2.9 kilograms) amongst vacuum cleaners of this age.

If you would consider a vacuum with a heavier weight then you might want to look at the Hoover Reactiv (£81.69) (6.6kg).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Cordless

The SU204B2001 is cordless, unlike most of the other medium maximum input power vacuum cleaners that have been around for a similar time to this vacuum cleaner which are not cordless.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

900 Watts Maximum Input Power

This is a 900 Watts vacuum.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers hoover su204b2001, hoover 6jp4e
Barcodes 00000039400194, 08016361894471, 08016361898691

Hoover SU204B2001 Review Sources

To prepare this Hoover SU204B2001 review we compared this vacuum cleaner to 1,851 other models. For each vacuum cleaner that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 142,676 product attributes, 28,879 vacuum cleaner reviews and 2,712,100 historical vacuum cleaner prices from 210 vacuum cleaner retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this vacuum cleaner compared to the other models as well as any areas where this vacuum cleaner is lacking.

Other Vacuum Cleaners to Consider

Shorter charging time
400g lighter
Shallower
£29 More Expensive
Makita CL104DWYX

Makita
CL104DWYX

£ 58.99
£11 Cheaper
Two times narrower
Shorter charging time
Smaller dust capacity
AEG APF6130

AEG
APF6130

£ 109.99
2x shorter
More popular
£40 More Expensive
19% higher maximum input power
Better selling
4.1kg heavier
Kärcher DS 5.800

Kärcher
DS 5.800

£ 248.34
More popular
£178 More Expensive
Hoover Reactiv

Hoover
Reactiv

£ 81.69
More popular
£12 More Expensive
Feedback