Close
Share on
Hoover UH70901PC
Hoover UH70901PC
15 Images

Loading image...

Hoover UH70901PC Vacuum Cleaner

£150.62
£145.43 £5.19 cheaper than 27 days ago
1,200W Upright Vacuum Dry 8kg May 2015
Maximum Input Power Type Cleaning Type Weight Release Date
Has a hose included
Hoover vacuum cleaners have good reviews
Heavy
eBay £145.43 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £145.43 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £5.19 (3%)

The price has dropped from £150.62 to £145.43 in the last 27 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 41% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 59% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

It was May 2015 when Hoover released the UH70901PC.


Reviews

Hoover Vacuum Cleaners Have Good Reviews

Based on 3,516 expert and user reviews (including 1,141 verified purchases), Hoover has good ratings for its vacuums. Hoover also has good ratings specifically within its high maximum input power vacuums range compared to other brands. 84% of those that bought a Hoover vacuum would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Packaging Content

Has a Hose Included

The UH70901PC has a hose included, as do most of the other vacuums of this spec and age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Crevice Tool

The UH70901PC has a crevice tool. Most of the other vacuums of this age and spec also have a crevice tool.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Turbo Brush

The UH70901PC has a turbo brush, as do most of the other vacuums of a similar spec and age to this vacuum cleaner.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Weight & Dimensions

Heavy

With a weight of 8 kilograms, the UH70901PC is fairly heavy compared to most of the other high maximum input power vacuums that have been on the market for more than a year. High maximum input power vacuums that have been on the market for a comparable time to this vacuum have weights of between 6.7g and 30kg.

If you don't mind having a heavier weight then you might want to look at the VAX Floors & All Pet U86-PF-P (£117.99) (7.5kg and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has an Automatic Cord Rewinder

The UH70901PC has an automatic cord rewinder. Most of the other comparable spec vacuum cleaners that came out around the same time as this vacuum cleaner also have an automatic cord rewinder.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Not Cordless

Like most of the other vacuums of a comparable age and spec to this vacuum, the Hoover UH70901PC is not cordless.

Vacuums which are cordless that might be worth considering include the Grundig VCH 9530 (£139.49) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

1,200 Watt Maximum Input Power

This is a 1,200 Watt vacuum cleaner.

We think you might also be interested in some of the alternative 1,200W vacuum cleaners currently available including the Miele Compact C2 PowerLine (£139.99) which has better reviews; or the VAX Floors & All Pet U86-PF-P (£117.99) which is cheaper.

Vacuums with a higher maximum input power that might be worth considering include the VAX V-124A (£120) (1,350W and higher rated); or the Philips FC8664/91 (£117.29) (1,500W and cheaper), or the Grundig VCH 9530 (£139.49) (1,600W and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00073502037355

Hoover UH70901PC Review Sources

To prepare this Hoover UH70901PC review we compared this vacuum cleaner to 1,851 other models. For each vacuum cleaner that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 142,659 product attributes, 28,565 vacuum cleaner reviews and 2,639,400 historical vacuum cleaner prices from 210 vacuum cleaner retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this vacuum cleaner compared to the other models as well as any areas where this vacuum cleaner is lacking.

Other Vacuum Cleaners to Consider

Kärcher SE 4001 vs Hoover UH70901PC

Kärcher SE 4001 vs Hoover UH70901PC
Kärcher SE 4001 Hoover UH70901PC
£ £145.43
Higher Maximum Input Power
200g Lighter
Cordless

Kärcher MV 4 vs Hoover UH70901PC

Kärcher MV 4 vs Hoover UH70901PC
Kärcher MV 4 Hoover UH70901PC
£ 129.53 £145.43
£16 Cheaper
Higher Maximum Input Power
Lighter
One Month Older

Hoover CO180B2 vs Hoover UH70901PC

Hoover CO180B2 vs Hoover UH70901PC
Hoover CO180B2 Hoover UH70901PC
£ 42.99 £145.43
£102 Cheaper
Three Months Newer
Cordless
Feedback