Close
Share on
Miele Complete C3 Parquet PowerLine
Miele Complete C3 Parquet PowerLine

Loading image...

Miele Complete C3 Parquet PowerLine Vacuum Cleaner

£249.00
£238.00 £11.00 cheaper than 12 days ago
1,100W Cylinder Vacuum Dry 5.4kg Oct 2015
D
Maximum Input Power Type Cleaning Type Weight Release Date Energy Efficiency Rating
Miele has excellent vacuum reviews
A hard floor cleaning performance class
Not cheap
Reillys Electrical £238.00 Go to Store
Electrical Appliances Online £249.00 Go to Store
See All 2 Prices from 2 Stores | £238.00 - £249.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Reviews

Miele Has Excellent Vacuum Reviews

We checked 2,086 user and expert reviews (including 121 verified purchases) for Miele vacuums and found that on average Miele has excellent reviews compared to other manufacturers. We also found that Miele has excellent reviews specifically within its medium maximum input power vacuum cleaners range.


Price

Price Has Gone Down by £11 (4%)

The price has dropped from £249 to £238 in the last 12 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 43% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 57% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Not Cheap

We think this vacuum looks expensive compared to other vacuums of this age and type. The price range of vacuums of this age and type is from £34 to £938.


Weight & Dimensions

Average Weight

At 5.4 kilograms, the Complete C3 Parquet PowerLine has a relatively typical weight compared to most of the other vacuum cleaners of a comparable age and type to this vacuum.

We compared this vacuum to all the other 5.4kg heavy vacuum cleaners and we think because of its better review score, the Miele Complete C3 EcoLine (£199.97) is also worth considering.

Other vacuums with a heavier weight that you might want to look at include the Yazz 1.1 (£188.40) (4.5kg and cheaper), or the Infinity Rebel 55 HFC (£178.73) (5.2kg and cheaper) both from Dirt Devil.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

Miele released the Complete C3 Parquet PowerLine in October 2015.


Performance

Average Noise Level

The Complete C3 Parquet PowerLine has a pretty typical noise level (75 decibels) compared to most of the other similar spec vacuums that were released more than a year ago.

Vacuum cleaners with a louder noise level that might be worth looking at include the Dirt Devil Infinity Rebel 55 HFC (£178.73) (76dB) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

A Hard Floor Cleaning Performance Class

This vacuum cleaner has an A hard floor cleaning performance class, which is typical of many comparable spec vacuums that are a similar age to it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

C Carpet Cleaning Performance Class

This vacuum cleaner has a C carpet cleaning performance class, which is typical of many vacuum cleaners of a similar type and age to it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

1,100 Watt Maximum Input Power

This is a 1,100 Watt vacuum cleaner.

Alternative 1,100W vacuums currently available which you might want to consider include because of its better review score, the Sebo X4 Extra Eco (£228).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 04002515601310

Miele Complete C3 Parquet PowerLine Review Sources

To prepare this Miele Complete C3 Parquet PowerLine review we compared this vacuum cleaner to 1,851 other models. For each vacuum cleaner that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 141,719 product attributes, 28,551 vacuum cleaner reviews and 2,651,100 historical vacuum cleaner prices from 210 vacuum cleaner retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this vacuum cleaner compared to the other models as well as any areas where this vacuum cleaner is lacking.

Other Vacuum Cleaners to Consider

ABL850GR vs Complete C3 Parquet PowerLine

Bestron ABL850GR vs Miele Complete C3 Parquet PowerLine
Bestron ABL850GR Miele Complete C3 Parquet PowerLine
£ 51.99 £238.00
£186 Cheaper
Energy Efficiency Rating is Higher
1.4kg Lighter
100W Higher Maximum Input Power
Older by Six Months
A Little Louder Noise Level

U85-AS-PPE vs Complete C3 Parquet PowerLine

VAX U85-AS-PPE vs Miele Complete C3 Parquet PowerLine
VAX U85-AS-PPE Miele Complete C3 Parquet PowerLine
£ 129.99 £238.00
£108 Cheaper
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
Lighter
Lower Maximum Input Power
11dB Louder Noise Level

BGS5SIL66 vs Complete C3 Parquet PowerLine

Bosch BGS5SIL66 vs Miele Complete C3 Parquet PowerLine
Bosch BGS5SIL66 Miele Complete C3 Parquet PowerLine
£ 937.49 £238.00
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
Quieter Noise Level
£699 More Expensive
Lower Maximum Input Power
Feedback