Close
Share on
Numatic Harry Hoover HHR200-12
Numatic Harry Hoover HHR200-12
10 Images

Loading image...

Numatic Harry Hoover HHR200-12 Vacuum Cleaner

£300.00
£149.99 £150.01 cheaper than 60 days ago
620W Cylinder Vacuum Dry 8.1kg Jun 2015
A
Maximum Input Power Type Cleaning Type Weight Release Date Energy Efficiency Rating
Numatic has excellent reviews for its vacuum cleaners
Quite quiet noise level
Heavy
goshopdirect2017 £149.99 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £149.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £150.01 (50%)

The price has dropped from £300 to £149.99 in the last 60 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 56% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 44% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Reviews

Numatic Has Excellent Reviews for Its Vacuum Cleaners

We checked 1,229 expert and owner reviews (including 223 verified purchases) for Numatic vacuum cleaners and found that on average Numatic has excellent ratings compared to other manufacturers. We also found that Numatic has excellent ratings specifically within its low maximum input power vacuum cleaners range. 99% of those that bought a Numatic vacuum would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

Numatic released the Harry Hoover HHR200-12 in June 2015.


Performance

Quite Quiet Noise Level

At only 72 decibels, the Harry Hoover HHR200-12 has a quite quiet noise level compared to most of the other similar spec vacuum cleaners that have been around for a comparable time to this vacuum cleaner. The noise levels of vacuum cleaners of a similar type and age to this vacuum cleaner range from 50dB to 89dB.

Alternative vacuums with a louder noise level that you might want to look at include the Miele Swing H1 Mondia Ecoline (78dB) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Weight & Dimensions

Heavy

At 8.1 kilograms, the Harry Hoover HHR200-12 is fairly heavy compared to most of the other low maximum input power vacuum cleaners that came out more than a year ago. The weights of low maximum input power vacuum cleaners that are a comparable age to this vacuum cleaner range from 5.2g to 13kg, and the average weight is 5kg.

If you are not bothered about having a heavier weight then you might want to look at the Polti Forzaspira MC330 Turbo (£128) (5kg) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has an Automatic Cord Rewinder

The Harry Hoover HHR200-12 has an automatic cord rewinder, as do most of the other vacuum cleaners of a comparable age and type to this vacuum.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

620 Watts Maximum Input Power

This is a 620 Watts vacuum.

If you are looking for a vacuum with a higher maximum input power then you might want to consider the FC9724 (650W), the FC8575/09 (650W), or the FC8578/69 (650W) all from Philips.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 05028965242506

Numatic Harry Hoover HHR200-12 Review Sources

To prepare this Numatic Harry Hoover HHR200-12 review we compared this vacuum cleaner to 1,851 other models. For each vacuum cleaner that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 141,719 product attributes, 28,551 vacuum cleaner reviews and 2,651,100 historical vacuum cleaner prices from 210 vacuum cleaner retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this vacuum cleaner compared to the other models as well as any areas where this vacuum cleaner is lacking.

Other Vacuum Cleaners to Consider

£60 Cheaper
Numatic has excellent vacuum reviews
Quite quiet noise level
Heavy
£20 Cheaper
Owner reviews are excellent
Nice design
Acceptable noise level
Feedback