Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Vacuum Cleaners Sealey PC200SD110V

Sealey PC200SD110V

£99.99
Sealey PC200SD110V
75
Features
Good Features
85
Popularity
Amazon Bestseller
93
Value for Money
Excellent
82
Age
1 Year Old
88
Running Costs
£310 Over 10 Years
84
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
A top-value and very popular 5kg heavy, 1,250W vacuum cleaner, with good features and one of the largest capacities on the market
20L 5kg 1,250W Drum Oct 2016
Capacity Weight Maximum Input Power Type Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

84

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Sealey PC200SD110V Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
13 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£99.99
Go to Store
loading image
13 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£127.70
Go to Store
loading image
13 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£131.77
Go to Store
loading image
13 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£138.18
Go to Store
loading image
13 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£143.37
Go to Store
loading image
13 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£153.04
Go to Store
loading image
13 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£188.23
Go to Store
- Show less prices from eBay
loading image
4 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
Offer - FREE Delivery - FREE UK mainland PandP on orders over £30
£105.35
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
48 minutes agoAmazon A-Z GuaranteeExcellent Customer Feedback
£109.31
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
Store
13 hours ago
£122.66
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
Store
13 hours ago
£124.02
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
Store
13 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
£125.49
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
12 Prices from 6 Stores | £99.99-£188.23
Get Price Alerts

International Prices

We checked 22 other countries for prices for the Sealey PC200SD110V and the United Kingdom price of £99.99 was the cheapest. The cheapest price that we could find overseas was in the United States where the price is $195.28 (£146.73).

Sealey PC200SD110V Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There was a cheaper price of £89 on Amazon UK 6 days ago. We predict that the price will go down again.

There is a 77% chance that the price of the Sealey PC200SD110V will go down, and a 23% chance that the price will stay the same or go up in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices will drop by up to £8 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

84

Representing excellent value for money and with low running costs, we have ranked the Sealey PC200SD110V number 25 in cylinder vacuum cleaners, number 38 across all vacuum cleaners and number 89 in best selling vacuum cleaners.

84

84
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
75
Features
85
Popularity
93
Value for Money
82
Age
88
Running Costs

84

84
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 84?

Looking across the entire Metropolitan Vacuum Cleaner Co vacuum range, the average reviews for all Metropolitan Vacuum Cleaner Co vacuums are excellent.
At over a year old this vacuum is slightly out of date, and newer vacuums with more up to date technology are available. View the latest vacuums 2018.
It has running costs of £310 over 10 years, which puts it typical compared to the other 1,699 vacuums that we have compared it to. View all energy saving vacuums.
This vacuum cleaner is one of the best selling vacuum cleaners currently on the market. View best selling vacuum cleaners August 2018.
It has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Lighter than average
Larger than average capacity

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each vacuum cleaner by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the vacuum cleaner is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec vacuum cleaners come to market, the older vacuum cleaners will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

75
Features

Key Features

Lighter Than Average
Larger Than Average Capacity
Lighter Than Average
loading image

The PC200SD110V's weight of only 5kg is in the lightest 34% of all vacuums when ranked by this feature. The weights of vacuums range from 300g to 90kg, and the average weight is 6kg.

What does "weight" mean? Less Edit
Larger Than Average Capacity
loading image

The Sealey PC200SD110V's capacity of 20L is in the largest 5% of all vacuums when ranked by this feature. The smallest capacity of vacuums is 0.035L, the largest is 100L, and the average capacity is 4.6L.

What does "capacity" mean? Less Edit
85
Popularity

Popularity

The Sealey PC200SD110V is currently ranked number 38 across all vacuum cleaners.
93
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A vacuum cleaner with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £89 on Amazon UK 6 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

There is a Rapid Online special offer for £0 off available. FREE UK mainland PandP on orders over £30. The special offer expires on 31 Dec 2018. Sign up for a price alert to be notified when further offers become available for this product.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Sealey PC200SD110V against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
82
Age

Release Date

This Sealey vacuum cleaner was released in October 2016.

View the latest 2018 vacuum cleaners

Newer Vacuum Cleaners Worth Considering

81

loading image
4 months newer
Same Price
Cheaper to run by £12 over five years

82

loading image
£99.00
18 months newer
Better brand

85

loading image
£95.00
2 months newer
More popular
Better brand

80

loading image
£89.00
3 months newer
£11 Cheaper
Better brand
88
Running Costs

Running Costs Are OK

The PC200SD110V has an average 10 year running cost of £310 based on typical energy prices, which is typical compared to the other 1,699 vacuums.

Running Costs

Hours of use per week: hours
Show running costs over: years
Electricity cost when switched on £306.34
Electricity cost when on standby £0.00
@ £0.139 per kwh - Edit electricity price and usage
kwh per hour
kwh per hour left on standby
Electricity price £per kilowatt hour
Annual electricity price inflation %
Water cost when switched on £0.00
@ £0.003474 per litre - Edit water usage and price
litres per hour
Water price £per litre
Annual water price inflation %
Submit Energy Consumption Figures
Total running cost over 10 years £306.34
Running costs for this vacuum cleaner have been estimated based on other similar vacuum cleaners. If you know how much electricity and water the Sealey PC200SD110Vuses then please let us know by entering those figures in the boxes above.
1.5T
Running this vacuum cleaner over 10 years will generate 1.5 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2).
39
To offset that much CO2 you would need to plant 39 tree seedlings and grow them for 10 years.

Energy Price Inflation

Manufacturer's Description

Sealey-Vacuum-Cleaner-Industrial-Wet-Dry-20ltr-1250W-110V-Stainless-Bin-Sealey-PC200SD110V-p-High-powered-lightweight-industrial-unit-with-blower-facility-Constructed-from-stainless-steel-the-drum-unit-is-mounted-on-two-castor-and-two-fixed-wheels-Tool-stowage-points-on-head-and-base-Supplied-with-4mtr-cable-and-110V-plug-deluxe-tool-kit-including-stainless-steel-telescopic-rigid-extension-tubes-cartridge-filter-and-wet-use-foam-filter-p-Sealey-PC200SD110V-Vacuum-Cleaner-Industri
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Sealey PC200SD110V

Sealey PC200SD110V Specification

Key Features
Capacity
Weight
Maximum Input Power
Type
Cleaning Type
Power
AC Input Voltage
Performance
Filter Method
Airflow
Vacuum
Technical Details
Filter Type

Sealey PC200SD110V - Other Vacuum Cleaners Worth Considering

(134 reviews)
£ 100.00
Same Price
Better brand
Better manufacturer's guarantee by six years

(64 reviews)
£ 99.90
Same Price
More popular
£12 cheaper to run over five years
Same Price
Cheaper to run by £12 over five years

(168 reviews)
£ 99.00
Cheaper to run by £110 over five years
Better manufacturer's guarantee by one year

£ 99.00
Better brand
Two years longer manufacturer's guarantee
Better brand
20% cheaper to run over five years

Today's Best Vacuum Cleaner Deals

£3 Price Drop
loading image
241
£53
£49.99
Capacity
0.04L
Weight
4.6kg
Maximum Input Power
1,400W
£18 Price Drop
Capacity
0.5L
Weight
1.3kg
Type
handheld
£50 Price Drop
Capacity
4.5L
Weight
4.3kg
Maximum Input Power
1,400W
£15 Price Drop
loading image
1,100
£80
£64.98
Capacity
0.56L
Weight
1.9kg
Type
cylinder
View More Vacuum Cleaner Deals
Sealey PC200SD110V
Rapid Online
£105.35 Buy Now
Amazon UK
£109.31 Buy Now
£
Prices

84

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×