Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology

Siemens VSZ3MULTI

£172.90
Siemens VSZ3MULTI
73
Features
Good Features
54
Value for Money
Average
85
Age
18 Months Old
69
Kagoo Score
Good
Our Verdict:
A relatively new and good spec 4L dust capacity, 5.9kg heavy vacuum
4L 5.9kg 600W Cylinder Apr 2017 A
Capacity Weight Maximum Input Power Type Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

69

Kagoo Score
Reviews
Spec

Siemens VSZ3MULTI Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
4 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£172.90
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | £172.90
Get Price Alerts

Siemens VSZ3MULTI Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up.

There is a 39% chance that the price of the Siemens VSZ3MULTI will go up, and a 61% chance that the price will stay the same or go down in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices might go up by up to £1 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

69

Released 1 year ago and with very good features, we have ranked the Siemens VSZ3MULTI number 619 across all vacuum cleaners and number 737 in cylinder vacuum cleaners.

69

69
Kagoo Score
73
Features
54
Value for Money
85
Age

69

69
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 69?

Looking across the entire Shark vacuum cleaner range, the average reviews for all Shark vacuums are excellent.
At over a year old this vacuum cleaner is slightly out of date, and newer vacuum cleaners with more up to date technology are available. View the latest vacuum cleaners 2018.
It has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Larger than average capacity
Has a removable filter
Not cordless

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each vacuum cleaner by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the vacuum cleaner is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec vacuum cleaners come to market, the older vacuum cleaners will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

73
Features

Key Features

Average Weight
Average Noise Level
Larger Than Average Capacity
Not Cordless
A Hard Floor Cleaning Performance Class
C Carpet Cleaning Performance Class
Has a Removable Filter
Has a Washable Filter
Has an Automatic Cord Rewinder
Average Weight
loading image

The weight of the Siemens VSZ3MULTI of 5.9kg is fairly typical compared to most other vacuum cleaners. It is in the heaviest 56% of all vacuums when sorted by this feature.

What does "weight" mean? Less Edit
Average Noise Level
loading image

The VSZ3MULTI's noise level of 79dB is fairly standard compared to most other vacuum cleaners. It is louder than 40% of all vacuum cleaners when ordered by this feature.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Larger Than Average Capacity
loading image

The capacity of the VSZ3MULTI of 4L is in the largest 29% of all vacuum cleaners when sorted by this feature. The average capacity of all vacuums is 4.5L, with the smallest being 0.035L and the largest being 100L.

What does "capacity" mean? Less Edit
Not Cordless

The Siemens VSZ3MULTI is not cordless, although it is worth keeping in mind that 91% of vacuum cleaners are also not cordless.

What does "cordless" mean? Less Edit
A Hard Floor Cleaning Performance Class
loading image

This vacuum has an A hard floor cleaning performance class, which is the most commonly found hard floor cleaning performance class on vacuum cleaners. §.

§

What does "hard floor cleaning performance class" mean? Less Edit
C Carpet Cleaning Performance Class
loading image

This vacuum cleaner has a C carpet cleaning performance class, which is typical of many vacuum cleaners. §.

§

What does "carpet cleaning performance class" mean? Less Edit
Has a Removable Filter

The Siemens VSZ3MULTI has a removable filter, unlike 83% of vacuum cleaners which do not have a removable filter.

Chart Hide Chart What is a removable filter? Less Edit
Has a Washable Filter

The VSZ3MULTI has a washable filter, which is unusual. 77% of vacuum cleaners do not have a washable filter.

Chart Hide Chart What is a washable filter? Less Edit
Has an Automatic Cord Rewinder
loading image

The VSZ3MULTI has an automatic cord rewinder. 53% of vacuum cleaners do not have an automatic cord rewinder.

Chart Hide Chart What is an automatic cord rewinder? Less Edit
54
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A vacuum cleaner with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £94.35 on eBay 56 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Siemens VSZ3MULTI against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
85
Age

Release Date

This vacuum cleaner has been on the market since April 2017.

View the latest 2018 vacuum cleaners

Newer Vacuum Cleaners Worth Considering

71

loading image
6 months newer
Better brand
Higher energy efficiency rating

79

loading image
6 months newer
Better brand

70

loading image
13 months newer
£22 Cheaper
Better brand

75

loading image
£138.61
8 months newer
£34 Cheaper
Better brand

When Are Most New Siemens Vacuum Cleaners Released?

Most new Siemens vacuums tend to be released between March and April. If you want the latest Siemens vacuum features you may want to think about waiting until March 2019. Also the price of the current Siemens vacuum cleaners may drop off just before the latest models are released in March. March was the biggest month in 2017 for new Siemens vacuum cleaners, with five new Siemens vacuum cleaners released that month. 18 new Siemens vacuum cleaners were released in July 2016 making it the biggest month that year for new Siemens vacuum cleaner releases. In 2015 most new Siemens vacuum cleaners were released in April, with four new Siemens vacuum cleaners released that month.

How Fast Do Siemens Vacuum Cleaner Prices Drop After Release?

Siemens vacuum cleaners tend to depreciate faster than most vacuum cleaners. Most vacuum cleaners drop in price by 2% in the first 6 months after release. New Siemens vacuum cleaners drop in price by an average of 15% in the first 6 months after they wer first released. If you are prepared to wait then you could save an average of £27 on a typical £175 new Siemens vacuum by waiting 6 months before buying.

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Siemens VSZ3MULTI

Siemens VSZ3MULTI Specification

Key Features
Capacity
Weight
Maximum Input Power
Type
Cleaning Type
Power
Energy Efficiency Class
Variable Power
AC Input Frequency
Current
Annual Energy Consumption
Design
Dust Container Type
Tube Type
Cordless
Electronic On/off Switch
Colour
Performance
Operating Radius
Noise Level
Proper Use
Filter Method
Hard Floor Cleaning Performance Class
Carpet Cleaning Performance Class
Dust Re-Emission Class
Cleaning Surfaces
Floor Surfaces Supported
Dirt Separating Method
Ergonomics
Removable Filter
Washable Filter
Cord Length
Power Control
On/off Switch
Automatic Cord Rewinder
Carrying Handle
Park/storage Assist
Control Type
Weight & Dimensions
Weight (Without Accesories)
Height
Depth
Width
Package Weight
Other Features
Filtration System

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

04242003804797

Siemens VSZ3MULTI - Other Vacuum Cleaners Worth Considering

Today's Best Vacuum Cleaner Deals

£50 Price Drop
loading image
112
£100
£49.97
Capacity
0.6L
Weight
2.6kg
Maximum Input Power
20W
£130 Price Drop
Capacity
2.3L
Weight
4.4kg
Maximum Input Power
2,000W
£110 Price Drop
loading image
42
£350
£239.99
Capacity
0.9L
Weight
3kg
Maximum Input Power
25.5W
Save £100 Special Offer
£249.00 £349.00
£100 CASHBACK available on this product
View More Vacuum Cleaner Deals
Siemens VSZ3MULTI
eBay
£172.90 Buy Now
£
Prices

69

Kagoo Score
Reviews
Spec

×