Close
Share on
VAX Air Cordless Switch H85-AC21-B
VAX Air Cordless Switch H85-AC21-B

Loading image...

VAX Air Cordless Switch H85-AC21-B Vacuum Cleaner

£99.00
20W Upright Vacuum Dry 3.5kg Feb 2014
Maximum Input Power Type Cleaning Type Weight Release Date
VAX has good reviews for its vacuums
Light
Cordless
Hughes £99.00 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £99.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

£5 Off Voucher Available

There is a Hughes voucher for £5 off available. £5 Off when you spend over £70. The voucher expires on 2 May 2017.

View the voucher code

View all Hughes vouchers       View all vacuum cleaner vouchers

Price Has Gone Up by £49.01 (50%)

There was a cheaper price of £49.99 on eBay 22 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 58% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 42% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

VAX Has Good Reviews for Its Vacuums

Based on 4,048 expert and owner reviews (including 188 verified purchases), VAX has good reviews for its vacuums. VAX also has good reviews specifically within its low maximum input power vacuum cleaners range compared to other manufacturers. 78% of those that bought a VAX vacuum would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

This vacuum cleaner has been on the market since February 2014.


Weight & Dimensions

Light

Vacuum cleaners of a comparable age and type to this vacuum cleaner have weights of between 5g and 14kg, and the average weight is 5.4kg. The Air Cordless Switch H85-AC21-B is one of the lighter vacuum cleaners of a similar age and type to this vacuum (only 3.5 kilograms) amongst low maximum input power vacuum cleaners of this age.

Vacuum cleaners with a heavier weight that might be worth looking at include the Montiss Mistral (£99.99) (4kg), the AEG Vampyrette AVBG305+ (£120.73) (3.7kg), or the Siemens VS01E1550 (3.6kg).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Cordless

The Air Cordless Switch H85-AC21-B is cordless. Most of the other similar spec vacuums that have been on the market for more than two years also are cordless.

We think you might also be interested in some of the alternative cordless vacuum cleaners currently available including because of their better review scores, the Bissell 90D3E (£97.83), or the Kärcher WV5 Plus Window Vacuum Cleaner (£75).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Washable Filter

The Air Cordless Switch H85-AC21-B has a washable filter, as do most of the other low maximum input power vacuum cleaners that were released more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Crevice Tool

The VAX Air Cordless Switch H85-AC21-B has a crevice tool, as do most of the other low maximum input power vacuum cleaners that have been on the market for around the same time as this vacuum cleaner.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

20 Watts Maximum Input Power

This is a 20 Watts vacuum cleaner.

If you would prefer a higher maximum input power then you might want to look at the Hoover PU71PU01001 (£62.49) (700W and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers about rkwh85ac21b, barbie h85ac21b, vax vaxh85ac21b, about h85ac21b, vax h85ac21bgh, vax h85ac21bb, vax 2in1
Barcodes 05012512151793, 05012512157290

VAX Air Cordless Switch H85-AC21-B Review Sources

To prepare this VAX Air Cordless Switch H85-AC21-B review we compared this vacuum cleaner to 1,851 other models. For each vacuum cleaner that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 142,659 product attributes, 28,565 vacuum cleaner reviews and 2,639,400 historical vacuum cleaner prices from 210 vacuum cleaner retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this vacuum cleaner compared to the other models as well as any areas where this vacuum cleaner is lacking.

Other Vacuum Cleaners to Consider

Dyson DC58

Dyson
DC58

£ 179.00
992mm shorter
2x lighter
6.5h shorter charging time
£80 More Expensive
Numatic RSB140

Numatic
RSB140

£ 675.48
Shorter
Shorter charging time
5.65L larger dust capacity
£576 More Expensive
£24 Cheaper
5x lighter
860mm shorter
16.4W lower maximum input power
£28 Cheaper
Vastly higher maximum input power
Larger dust capacity
172mm deeper
£50 Cheaper
Higher maximum input power
1.35L larger dust capacity
Heavier
Philips FC872

Philips
FC872

£ 142.00
3x shorter
Hugely higher maximum input power
Larger dust capacity
£43 More Expensive
Feedback