Close
Share on
Zelmer ZVC355SP
Zelmer ZVC355SP
14 Images

Loading image...

Zelmer ZVC355SP Vacuum Cleaner

£87.85
700W Cylinder Vacuum Dry 5.4kg Sep 2014
A
Maximum Input Power Type Cleaning Type Weight Release Date Energy Efficiency Rating
Supports variable power
Has a parquet brush
Fairly loud noise level
Amazon UK £87.85 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £87.85 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 51% (51%)

There was a cheaper price of £42.19 on Amazon UK 13 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 86% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 14% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Weight & Dimensions

Average Weight

At 5.4 kilograms, the ZVC355SP has a relatively average weight compared to most of the other vacuum cleaners that have been around for more than two years.

We compared this vacuum to all the other 5.4kg heavy vacuums and we think cheaper vacuums such as the Zelmer ZVC305SK (£87.99) is also worth considering.

If you would consider a vacuum cleaner with a heavier weight then you might want to look at the ZVC415ST (£111.37) (5.4kg), or the ZVC425HT (£118.96) (5.4kg) both from Zelmer.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

It was September 2014 when this Zelmer vacuum was released.


Performance

Fairly Loud Noise Level

The Zelmer ZVC355SP has a quite loud noise level (81 decibels) compared to most of the other vacuum cleaners that were launched around the same time as this vacuum. Across all the comparable spec vacuum cleaners that have been around for around the same time as this vacuum the noise levels range from 50dB to 89dB, and the average noise level is 76dB.

We think you might also be interested in some of the other 81dB noise level vacuum cleaners currently available including cheaper vacuum cleaners such as the ZVC215 (£75.27), or the Pluser both from Zelmer or the Siemens VS06B1110 (£87.29).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only E Carpet Cleaning Performance Class

The ZVC355SP has an E carpet cleaning performance class which is better than most vacuum cleaners of a comparable age and type to it. Most vacuum cleaners that were released more than two years ago have a C carpet cleaning performance class. Vacuums of a comparable spec and age to this vacuum carpet cleaning performance classes range from F to C.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Packaging Content

Has a Parquet Brush

The ZVC355SP has a parquet brush. Most of the other vacuums of this age and spec also have a parquet brush.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Crevice Tool

The ZVC355SP has a crevice tool, as do most of the other low maximum input power vacuum cleaners that came out around the same time as this vacuum cleaner.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

Supports Variable Power

The ZVC355SP supports variable power, as do most of the other vacuum cleaners that were launched around the same time as this vacuum.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

700 Watts Maximum Input Power

This is a 700 Watts vacuum.

We compared this vacuum cleaner to all the other 700W vacuums and we think the Siemens VS06B1110 (£87.29) which is cheaper is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers zelmer zvc355sp, zvc355sm
Barcodes 05900215024493, 05900215024509

Zelmer ZVC355SP Review Sources

To prepare this Zelmer ZVC355SP review we compared this vacuum cleaner to 1,851 other models. For each vacuum cleaner that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 141,719 product attributes, 28,551 vacuum cleaner reviews and 2,651,100 historical vacuum cleaner prices from 210 vacuum cleaner retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this vacuum cleaner compared to the other models as well as any areas where this vacuum cleaner is lacking.

Other Vacuum Cleaners to Consider

Samsung VC06H70 vs Zelmer ZVC355SP

Samsung VC06H70 vs Zelmer ZVC355SP
Samsung VC06H70 Zelmer ZVC355SP
£ 199.00 £87.85
A Dust Re-Emission Class
Better Hard Floor Cleaning Performance Class
Better Carpet Cleaning Performance Class
Significantly Shorter
£111 More Expensive
2x Smaller Dust Capacity

Zelmer ZVC545AP vs Zelmer ZVC355SP

Zelmer ZVC545AP vs Zelmer ZVC355SP
Zelmer ZVC545AP Zelmer ZVC355SP
£ 131.84 £87.85
A Dust Re-Emission Class
A Hard Floor Cleaning Performance Class
D Carpet Cleaning Performance Class
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
£44 More Expensive
1m Smaller Operating Radius

Zelmer ZVC415ST vs Zelmer ZVC355SP

Zelmer ZVC415ST vs Zelmer ZVC355SP
Zelmer ZVC415ST Zelmer ZVC355SP
£ 111.37 £87.85
Better Dust Re-Emission Class
D Carpet Cleaning Performance Class
B Hard Floor Cleaning Performance Class
60% Shorter
£24 More Expensive
65mm Deeper
Feedback