Close
Share on
AEG L87695NWD
AEG L87695NWD
15 Images

Loading image...

AEG L87695NWD Washer Dryer

£799.00
£579.99 £219.01 cheaper than 52 days ago
9kg 6kg Front-Load Jan 2016
A
Washing Capacity Drying Capacity Load Balancing System Loading Type Release Date £4,821.90 Electricity and water cost over 10 years
Has a load balancing system
Has a child lock
Quite high annual energy consumption (washing & drying)
Appliances Direct £799.00 Go to Store
Currys £799.00 Go to Store
Kingdom Appliances £579.99 Go to Store
See All 5 Prices from 5 Stores | £579.99 - £839.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Performance

Has a Load Balancing System

The AEG L87695NWD has a load balancing system. Most of the other washer dryers of this type and age also have a load balancing system.

Other washer dryers with a load balancing system currently available which you might also want to look at include the LG FH4A8FDH2N (£619.00) which has better reviews; or the LG FH4U2TDH1N (£479.99) which is cheaper.

It is worth also looking at alternative washer dryers which also have a load balancing system including the LG FH4U1JBH2N (£699.00).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Large Drying Capacity

The L87695NWD has one of the larger drying capacities (6 kilograms) amongst washer dryers of this age. The drying capacities of washer dryers of a comparable age and type to this washer dryer range from 4kg to 17kg, and the average drying capacity is 6kg.

It may also be worth considering one of the other 6kg drying capacity washer dryers currently available including the LG FH4A8FDH2N (£619.00) which has better reviews; or the Samsung WD90J6410A (£479.00) which is cheaper.

If you are looking for a larger drying capacity then you might also want to consider the Whirlpool WWDC9716 (7kg and cheaper), or the Hotpoint RD 1076 JD (£559.00) (7kg and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite High Maximum Spin Speed

At 1,600 revolution per minute, the L87695NWD has a fairly high maximum spin speed compared to most of the other washer dryers of this spec and age. Across all the washer dryers that have been on the market for around the same time as this washer dryer the maximum spin speeds range from 1,400 RPM to 1,600 RPM, and the average maximum spin speed is 1,500 RPM.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Anti-Crease Function

The AEG L87695NWD has an Anti-Crease function, as do most of the other washer dryers of a comparable type and age to this washer dryer.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Rinse Plus Function

The AEG L87695NWD has a Rinse Plus function, as do most of the other large washing capacity washer dryers that have been available for more than a year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an AquaStop Function

The L87695NWD has an AquaStop function, as do most of the other large washing capacity washer dryers that came out more than a year ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Foam Control System

The L87695NWD has a foam control system. Most of the other large washing capacity washer dryers that have been on the market for a similar time to this washer dryer also have a foam control system.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Adjustable Spin Speed

The L87695NWD has an adjustable spin speed. Most of the other washer dryers that have been available for around the same time as this washer dryer also have an adjustable spin speed.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Delayed Start Timer

The L87695NWD has a delayed start timer, as do most of the other large washing capacity washer dryers that have been available for a comparable time to this washer dryer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Low Noise Level (wash)

At only 49 decibels, the L87695NWD has a quite low noise level (wash) compared to most of the other washer dryers of a similar age and spec to this washer dryer. Washer dryers that are a comparable age to this washer dryer have noise levels (wash) of between 47dB and 65dB.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Child Lock

The AEG L87695NWD has a child lock. Most of the other large washing capacity washer dryers that are a similar age to this washer dryer also have a child lock.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £219.01 (27%)

The price has dropped from £799 to £579.99 in the last 52 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 81% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 19% chance that the price will actually go back up. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Chart Hide Chart

£10 Off Voucher Available

There is a Currys voucher for £10 off available. £10 Off the marked price on all large kitchen appliances £249 and over. The voucher expires on 1 May 2017.

View the voucher code

View all Currys vouchers       View all washer dryer vouchers


Power

Quite High Annual Energy Consumption (washing & Drying)

The AEG L87695NWD has a fairly high annual energy consumption (washing & drying) (1,224 kilowatt hour) compared to most of the other washer dryers of a similar age and spec to this washer dryer. The lowest annual energy consumption (washing & drying) of washer dryers that are a comparable age to this washer dryer is 88kWh, the highest is 11,000kWh, and the average annual energy consumption (washing & drying) is 1,200kWh.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was April 2017 when this washer dryer was released.


Energy

Average Running Costs

This large washing capacity washer dryer is rated A for energy efficiency, and the average 5 year running cost of the L87695NWD is £4,822 based on typical energy prices and usage levels, which is typical compared to the other 58 washer dryers of a similar spec and age.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers aeg l87695nwd
Barcodes 07332543441532, 07332543454181, 07332543454198, 07332543455973, 07332543475292

Other Washer Dryers to Consider

Siemens WD15G421GB vs AEG L87695NWD

Siemens WD15G421GB vs AEG L87695NWD
Siemens WD15G421GB AEG L87695NWD
£ 604.94 £579.99
One Hundred and Sixty-Seven Times Lower Annual Water Consumption (washing & Drying)
Lower Annual Energy Consumption (washing & Drying)
Significantly Lower Annual Water Consumption (washing)
Energy Efficiency Rating is Superior
£25 More Expensive
Older by Six Months

LG FH695BDH2 vs AEG L87695NWD

LG FH695BDH2 vs AEG L87695NWD
LG FH695BDH2 AEG L87695NWD
£ 999.00 £579.99
One Hundred and Fifty-Two Times Lower Annual Water Consumption Washing & Drying
Vastly Lower Annual Energy Consumption Washing
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
25% Larger Washing Capacity
£419 More Expensive
Higher Energy Consumption Washing Per Cycle

LG FH4A8TDH4N vs AEG L87695NWD

LG FH4A8TDH4N vs AEG L87695NWD
LG FH4A8TDH4N AEG L87695NWD
£ 475.00 £579.99
£105 Cheaper
Superior Energy Efficiency Rating
13% Lower Annual Energy Consumption (washing & Drying)
Cheaper to Run by £524.94
Six Months Older
A Lot Higher Annual Energy Consumption (washing)
Feedback