Close
Share on
Hoover WDXA4851
Hoover WDXA4851

Loading image...

Hoover WDXA4851 Washer Dryer

£399.99
£269.99 £130.00 cheaper than 58 days ago
8kg 5kg Front-Load 850mm Feb 2014
B
Washing Capacity Drying Capacity Loading Type Height Release Date £62,513.09 Electricity and water cost over 10 years
Quite low annual energy consumption (washing & drying)
Does not have a load balancing system
High running costs
Currys £349.99 Go to Store
eBay £410.00 Go to Store
Appliance Star_Quality and Value £269.99 Go to Store
See All 3 Prices from 3 Stores | £269.99 - £410.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £130 (33%)

The price has dropped from £399.99 to £269.99 in the last 58 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 56% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 44% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

This washer dryer has been on the market since April 2017.


Performance

Does Not Have a Load Balancing System

The WDXA4851 does not have a load balancing system, unlike most of the other washer dryers of a similar age and type to this washer dryer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Small Drying Capacity

The average drying capacity of large washing capacity washer dryers that have been around for more than two years is 6.1kg, and the drying capacities range from 3kg to 14kg. With a drying capacity of only 5 kilograms, the Hoover WDXA4851 has a quite small drying capacity compared to most of the other large washing capacity washer dryers that came out around the same time as this washer dryer.

We compared this washer dryer to all the other 5kg drying capacity washer dryers and we think because of it's better review score, the Candy EVOW 6853D is also worth considering.

Washer dryers with a larger drying capacity that might be worth looking at include the Candy GVW596LWC (£395) (6kg).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Adjustable Spin Speed

The Hoover WDXA4851 has an adjustable spin speed, as do most of the other similar spec washer dryers that have been on the market for around the same time as this washer dryer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only Three Washing Programs

The Hoover WDXA4851 is a three washing program washer dryer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Delayed Start Timer

The WDXA4851 has a delayed start timer, as do most of the other comparable spec washer dryers that are a similar age to this washer dryer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite High Noise Level (wash)

With a noise level (wash) of 61 decibels, the Hoover WDXA4851 has a quite high noise level (wash) compared to most of the other washer dryers that were released more than two years ago. The noise levels (wash) of comparable spec washer dryers that were released more than two years ago range from 41dB to 79dB, and the average noise level (wash) is 55dB.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

High Running Costs

This large washing capacity washer dryer has an energy efficiency rating of B. The WDXA4851 has an average running cost of £62,514 over 5 years based on average usage levels and energy prices, which is in the most expensive 3% of all 70 washer dryers that came out more than two years ago.


Power

Quite Low Annual Energy Consumption (washing & Drying)

At only 1,088 kilowatt hour, the Hoover WDXA4851 has a quite low annual energy consumption (washing & drying) compared to most of the other large washing capacity washer dryers that are a similar age to this washer dryer. Across all the large washing capacity washer dryers that were released more than two years ago the annual energy consumption (washing & drying) range from 130kWh to 1,300kWh, and the average annual energy consumption (washing & drying) is 1,000kWh.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite High Annual Water Consumption (washing & Drying)

The Hoover WDXA4851 has a quite high annual water consumption (washing & drying) (23,000 liters) compared to most of the other washer dryers of a comparable type and age to this washer dryer. Across all the washer dryers that came out around the same time as this washer dryer the annual water consumption (washing & drying) range from 2,600L to 29,000L.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00635131618482, 08016361904514

Other Washer Dryers to Consider

Hotpoint SWD9667P vs Hoover WDXA4851

Hotpoint SWD9667P vs Hoover WDXA4851
Hotpoint SWD9667P Hoover WDXA4851
£ 549.99 £269.99
92% Cheaper to Run
Energy Efficiency Rating is Better
Shorter Cycle Time Washing & Drying
Four Quantity of Washing Programss
£280 More Expensive
17% Higher Noise Level (drying)

AEG L87696WD vs Hoover WDXA4851

AEG L87696WD vs Hoover WDXA4851
AEG L87696WD Hoover WDXA4851
£ 449.00 £269.99
Cheaper to Run by £57,807.16
Four Years Longer Manufacturer's Guarantee
Superior Energy Efficiency Rating
One More Washing Program
£179 More Expensive
A Bit Higher Annual Energy Consumption (washing & Drying)

Beko WDA91440W vs Hoover WDXA4851

Beko WDA91440W vs Hoover WDXA4851
Beko WDA91440W Hoover WDXA4851
£ 579.99 £269.99
3x Lower Washing & Drying Annual Water Consumption
£34,861.67 Cheaper to Run
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
Three Months Newer
£310 More Expensive
984kWh Higher Annual Energy Consumption When Washing
Feedback