Close
Share on
Hoover WDYN654D80
Hoover WDYN 654 D
+ 1 Video

Loading image...

Hoover WDYN654D80 Washer Dryer

£299.00
6kg 5kg Front-Load Jul 2014
B
Washing Capacity Drying Capacity Load Balancing System Loading Type Release Date £4,169.08 Electricity and water cost over 10 years
Has a load balancing system
Very high running costs
Quite small drum volume
Domestics Direct Ltd £299.00 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £299.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £49.01 (16%)

There was a cheaper price of £249.99 on eBay 44 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 47% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 53% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

Hoover released the WDYN 654 D in July 2014.


Energy

Very High Running Costs

This small washing capacity washer dryer has an energy efficiency classification of B. The average running cost of the WDYN 654 D is £4,170 over 5 years based on average energy prices and usage levels, which makes it one of the most expensive to run washer dryers of a similar age and spec.


Performance

Has a Load Balancing System

The Hoover WDYN 654 D has a load balancing system. Most of the other washer dryers of a similar age and type to this washer dryer also have a load balancing system.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Large Drying Capacity

Across all the small washing capacity washer dryers that are a similar age to this washer dryer the drying capacities range from 2kg to 8kg, and the average drying capacity is 3.9kg. At 5 kilograms, the Hoover WDYN 654 D has a fairly large drying capacity compared to most of the other small washing capacity washer dryers that are a similar age to this washer dryer.

We compared all the other 5kg drying capacity washer dryers to this washer dryer and we think cheaper washer dryers such as the Hotpoint BHWD129 (£280), and the Indesit IWDE146 (£250) are also worth considering.

What does "drying capacity" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an AquaStop Function

The WDYN 654 D has an AquaStop function, as do most of the other washer dryers of this type and age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Foam Control System

The WDYN 654 D has a foam control system. Most of the other small washing capacity washer dryers that are a comparable age to this washer dryer also have a foam control system.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Adjustable Spin Speed

The WDYN 654 D has an adjustable spin speed. Most of the other washer dryers that are a comparable age to this washer dryer also have an adjustable spin speed.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Delayed Start Timer

The WDYN 654 D has a delayed start timer, as do most of the other small washing capacity washer dryers that were launched more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite High Noise Level (spin)

Across all the washer dryers that were released around the same time as this washer dryer the noise levels (spin) range from 60dB to 80dB, and the average noise level (spin) is 75dB. With a noise level (spin) of 78 decibels, the WDYN 654 D has a fairly high noise level (spin) compared to most of the other washer dryers that are a similar age to this washer dryer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly High Noise Level (wash)

At 58 decibels, the Hoover WDYN 654 D has a fairly high noise level (wash) compared to most of the other washer dryers of this type and age. Across all the small washing capacity washer dryers that are a similar age to this washer dryer the noise levels (wash) range from 47dB to 65dB.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

6 Kilograms Washing Capacity

This is a 6 kilograms capacity washer dryer.

We compared all the other 6kg capacity washer dryers to this washer dryer and we think the IWDE146 (£250), and the IWDC6143 both from Indesit and both of which are cheaper are also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Quite Small Drum Volume

The WDYN 654 D has one of the smaller drum volumes (only 46 liters) amongst comparable spec washer dryers of this age. The average drum volume of washer dryers of this age and spec is 50L, and the drum volumes range from 42L to 52L.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 08016361812505

Hoover WDYN 654 D Review Sources

To prepare this Hoover WDYN 654 D review we compared this washer dryer to 381 other models. For each washer dryer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 28,773 product attributes, 380 washer dryer reviews and 263,800 historical washer dryer prices from 92 washer dryer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this washer dryer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this washer dryer is lacking.

Other Washer Dryers to Consider

Neff V6540X0 vs Hoover WDYN 654 D

Neff V6540X0 vs Hoover WDYN 654 D
Neff V6540X0 Hoover WDYN 654 D
£ 970.00 £299.00
Newer by Ten Months
Energy Efficiency Rating is Higher
Longer Cable Length
Lower Drying Noise Level
£671 More Expensive
67% Smaller Drying Capacity

Neff V6320X0 vs Hoover WDYN 654 D

Neff V6320X0 vs Hoover WDYN 654 D
Neff V6320X0 Hoover WDYN 654 D
£ 860.00 £299.00
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
Eight Months Newer
14% Lower Drying Noise Level
5% Lower Residual Moisture Level
£561 More Expensive
2kg Smaller Drying Capacity

Bosch WKD28540 vs Hoover WDYN 654 D

Bosch WKD28540 vs Hoover WDYN 654 D
Bosch WKD28540 Hoover WDYN 654 D
£ 678.90 £299.00
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
A Lot Longer Cable Length
Lower Drying Noise Level
12% Lower Per Cycle Energy Consumption When Washing
£380 More Expensive
Significantly Narrower Door Opening Angle
Feedback