Close
Share on
Hoover WDYN655D
Hoover WDYN655D

Loading image...

Hoover WDYN655D Washer Dryer

£359.99
6kg 5kg Front-Load Feb 2014
B
Washing Capacity Drying Capacity Loading Type Release Date £4,162.95 Electricity and water cost over 10 years
Has an adjustable spin speed
Quite high annual energy consumption (washing & drying)
Hi-Way Hi-Fi £359.99 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £359.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £10 (3%)

There was a cheaper price of £349.99 at Radiocraft 23 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 79% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 21% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

Price Increase of 3%

In the last 16 days the price of the WDYN655D has increased by 3%.


Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

This washer dryer has been on the market since April 2017.


Energy

Running Costs Are OK

The energy efficiency rating of this small washing capacity washer dryer is B, and the average running cost of the WDYN655D is £4,163 over 5 years based on average energy prices and usage levels, which is typical compared to the other 34 washer dryers of this age and spec.


Performance

Average Drying Capacity

At 5 kilograms, the WDYN655D has a fairly standard drying capacity compared to most of the other small washing capacity washer dryers that have been around for around the same time as this washer dryer.

It may also be worth considering one of the alternative 5kg drying capacity washer dryers currently available including the Hotpoint BHWD129 (£280), or the Indesit IWDC 6105 which is cheaper.

What does "drying capacity" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Adjustable Spin Speed

The Hoover WDYN655D has an adjustable spin speed. Most of the other washer dryers of this age and spec also have an adjustable spin speed.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Delayed Start Timer

The WDYN655D has a delayed start timer, as do most of the other washer dryers of a comparable age and spec to this washer dryer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly High Maximum Spin Speed

Washer dryers that have been available for around the same time as this washer dryer have maximum spin speeds of between 1,000 RPM and 1,600 RPM. At 1,500 revolution per minute, the WDYN655D has a fairly high maximum spin speed compared to most of the other similar spec washer dryers that were launched around the same time as this washer dryer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only Six Washing Programs

The Hoover WDYN655D is a six washing program washer dryer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite High Noise Level (spin)

Washer dryers of a similar age and type to this washer dryer have noise levels (spin) of between 60dB and 80dB, and the average noise level (spin) is 75dB. The Hoover WDYN655D has a quite high noise level (spin) (79 decibels) compared to most of the other washer dryers of this type and age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite High Noise Level (wash)

The average noise level (wash) of washer dryers of a similar type and age to this washer dryer is 57dB, and the noise levels (wash) range from 47dB to 65dB. At 58 decibels, the WDYN655D has a fairly high noise level (wash) compared to most of the other similar spec washer dryers that were released around the same time as this washer dryer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

Quite High Annual Energy Consumption (washing & Drying)

With an annual energy consumption (washing & drying) of 970 kilowatt hours, the WDYN655D has one of the higher annual energy consumption (washing & drying) amongst similar spec washer dryers of this age. Across all the washer dryers of a similar age and spec to this washer dryer the annual energy consumption (washing & drying) range from 4.5kWh to 1,100kWh, and the average annual energy consumption (washing & drying) is 680kWh.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite High Annual Water Consumption (washing & Drying)

The annual water consumption (washing & drying) of washer dryers of this age and type range from 15L to 27,000L. The Hoover WDYN655D has one of the higher annual water consumption (washing & drying) (22,000 liters) amongst comparable spec washer dryers of this age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers hoover wdyn655d, summer wdyn655d, summer 6kg5kg, sale wdyn655d

Hoover WDYN655D Review Sources

To prepare this Hoover WDYN655D review we compared this washer dryer to 381 other models. For each washer dryer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 28,756 product attributes, 380 washer dryer reviews and 264,300 historical washer dryer prices from 92 washer dryer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this washer dryer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this washer dryer is lacking.

Other Washer Dryers to Consider

Bosch WKD28540 vs Hoover WDYN655D

Bosch WKD28540 vs Hoover WDYN655D
Bosch WKD28540 Hoover WDYN655D
£ 678.90 £359.99
Energy Efficiency Rating is Superior
6,200L Lower Washing & Drying Annual Water Consumption
9dB Lower Drying Noise Level
Lower Annual Energy Consumption When Washing
£319 More Expensive
Older by Over Three Years

Neff V6320X0 vs Hoover WDYN655D

Neff V6320X0 vs Hoover WDYN655D
Neff V6320X0 Hoover WDYN655D
£ 860.00 £359.99
Nine More Washing Programs
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
One Year Longer Manufacturer's Guarantee
15% Lower Drying Noise Level
£500 More Expensive
Over One Year Older

Hoover WDYN 654 D vs Hoover WDYN655D

Hoover WDYN 654 D vs Hoover WDYN655D
Hoover WDYN 654 D Hoover WDYN655D
£ 299.00 £359.99
£61 Cheaper
15 Washing Programs
Energy Efficiency Rating is Better
Newer by Four Months
8% Lower Maximum Spin Speed
Higher Running Costs Over Five Years by £3.68
Feedback