Close
Share on
Hotpoint BHWDD74
Hotpoint BHWDD74

Loading image...

Hotpoint BHWDD74 Washer Dryer

£479.00
£299.00 £180.00 cheaper than 38 days ago
7kg 5kg Dec 2012
A
Washing Capacity Drying Capacity Release Date Energy Efficiency Rating
Has an adjustable spin speed
eBay £299.00 Go to Store
Appliances Direct £518.98 Go to Store
Appliance House Ltd £499.00 Go to Store
See All 4 Prices from 4 Stores | £299.00 - £599.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £180 (38%)

The price has dropped from £479 to £299 in the last 38 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 69% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 31% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Reviews

Hotpoint Has OK Washer Dryer Reviews

Washer dryers produced by Hotpoint generally have ok reviews. 85% of those that bought a Hotpoint washer dryer would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.

Chart Hide Chart

Other

Released Over Four Years Ago

Hotpoint released the BHWDD74 in December 2012.


Performance

Average Drying Capacity

With a drying capacity of 5 kilograms, the BHWDD74 has a relatively typical drying capacity compared to most of the other washer dryers of this age and type.

What does "drying capacity" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Adjustable Spin Speed

The BHWDD74 has an adjustable spin speed, as do most of the other medium washing capacity washer dryers that have been around for around the same time as this washer dryer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

7 Kilograms Washing Capacity

This is a 7 kilograms capacity washer dryer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers hotpoint bhwdd74warranty
Barcodes 05054645021116

Hotpoint BHWDD74 Review Sources

To prepare this Hotpoint BHWDD74 review we compared this washer dryer to 381 other models. For each washer dryer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 29,184 product attributes, 380 washer dryer reviews and 264,400 historical washer dryer prices from 92 washer dryer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this washer dryer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this washer dryer is lacking.

Other Washer Dryers to Consider

Hoover WDYN 855DB

Hoover
WDYN 855DB

£ 389.00
21% lower residual moisture level
4dB lower drying noise level
A little higher maximum spin speed
£90 More Expensive
Candy CDB 754DN1

Candy
CDB 754DN1

£ 289.99
£9 Cheaper
21% lower residual moisture level
112kWh lower washing & drying annual energy consumption
Only 12 washing programs
Smeg WDI147

Smeg
WDI147

£ 429.00
Lower washing & drying annual energy consumption
6% lower residual moisture level
Lower spin noise level
£130 More Expensive
Baumatic BWDI126N

Baumatic
BWDI126N

£ 239.99
£59 Cheaper
One year longer manufacturer's guarantee
Three more washing programs
295 min longer washing & drying cycle time
AEG L75670WD

AEG
L75670WD

£ 579.00
Higher energy efficiency rating
13% higher maximum spin speed
A bit lower noise level (wash)
£280 More Expensive
Hotpoint WDPG9640

Hotpoint
WDPG9640

£ 449.99
15 min shorter washing & drying cycle time
21% lower residual moisture level
A bit lower wash noise level
£151 More Expensive
Feedback