Close
Share on
LG F1496AD1
LG F1496AD1
5 Images

Loading image...

LG F1496AD1 Washer Dryer

£379.00
8kg 4kg Front-Load Dec 2015
B
Washing Capacity Drying Capacity Load Balancing System Loading Type Release Date Energy Efficiency Rating
Has a load balancing system
Has a child lock
Quite high annual water consumption (washing & drying)
Argos £399.99 Go to Store
BulldogAppliances £379.00 Go to Store
West Midlands Electrical Superstore £399.99 Go to Store
See All 8 Prices from 5 Stores | £379.00 - £489.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

£10 Off Voucher Available

There is a The Gas Superstore voucher for £0 off available. For each product you purchase, you will receive a £10 Discount for every additional item purchase. The voucher expires on 13 Jan 2018.

View the voucher code

View all The Gas Superstore vouchers       View all washer dryer vouchers

Price Has Gone Up by £68 (18%)

There was a cheaper price of £311 on Amazon UK 76 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 66% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 34% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

This large washing capacity washer dryer has been on the market since December 2015.


Performance

Has a Load Balancing System

The F1496AD1 has a load balancing system, as do most of the other washer dryers of a similar age and type to this washer dryer.

There are a number of alternative washer dryers which also have a load balancing system which you might want to look at including the Hoover HDB 854 D (£379), or the LG FH4U1JBH2N (£919).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Small Drying Capacity

The F1496AD1 has one of the smaller drying capacities (only 4 kilograms) amongst large washing capacity washer dryers of this age. The smallest drying capacity of large washing capacity washer dryers that have been available for around the same time as this washer dryer is 4kg and the largest is 17kg.

If this LG washer dryer drying capacity is too small for you then you might want to look at the Hoover WDXAC6852B (£449.99) (5kg), the Hotpoint WDPG8640G (£431) (6kg), or the Indesit XWDE861680XW (£424.99) (6kg).

What does "drying capacity" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an AquaStop Function

The F1496AD1 has an AquaStop function. Most of the other large washing capacity washer dryers that were launched around the same time as this washer dryer also have an AquaStop function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Adjustable Spin Speed

The F1496AD1 has an adjustable spin speed, as do most of the other large washing capacity washer dryers that have been available for around the same time as this washer dryer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Delayed Start Timer

The LG F1496AD1 has a delayed start timer. Most of the other washer dryers of this age and type also have a delayed start timer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Low Maximum Spin Speed

The F1496AD1 has a quite low maximum spin speed (only 1,400 revolution per minute) compared to most of the other comparable spec washer dryers that have been available for more than a year. Across all the similar spec washer dryers that have been on the market for around the same time as this washer dryer the maximum spin speeds range from 1,400 RPM to 1,600 RPM.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

8 Kilograms Washing Capacity

This is an 8 kilograms capacity washer dryer.

If this LG washer dryer washing capacity is too small for you then you might want to consider the Haier HW100-1479N (£299) (10kg) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Child Lock

The F1496AD1 has a child lock. Most of the other similar spec washer dryers that have been available for a comparable time to this washer dryer also have a child lock.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Power

Quite High Annual Water Consumption (washing & Drying)

At 20,000 liters, the LG F1496AD1 has a fairly high annual water consumption (washing & drying) compared to most of the other similar spec washer dryers that came out around the same time as this washer dryer. Large washing capacity washer dryers that were released one year ago have annual water consumption (washing & drying) of between 46L and 29,000L.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Low Annual Energy Consumption (washing & Drying)

The LG F1496AD1 has one of the lower annual energy consumption (washing & drying) (only 272 kilowatt hours) amongst large washing capacity washer dryers of this age. The lowest annual energy consumption (washing & drying) of washer dryers of a similar age and spec to this washer dryer is 88kWh, the highest is 11,000kWh, and the average annual energy consumption (washing & drying) is 1,200kWh.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers allindesithotpointzanussibekolgcandyhooverlg, lg electronics f1496ad1, lg f1496ad1
Barcodes 06932135334023, 06932135334078, 06932135334184, 08806087435641

LG F1496AD1 Review Sources

To prepare this LG F1496AD1 review we compared this washer dryer to 381 other models. For each washer dryer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 29,184 product attributes, 380 washer dryer reviews and 264,400 historical washer dryer prices from 92 washer dryer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this washer dryer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this washer dryer is lacking.

Other Washer Dryers to Consider

£80 Cheaper
Significantly lower annual water consumption washing & drying
Larger drying capacity
Older by one month
AEG L87695NWD

AEG
L87695NWD

£ 579.99
Energy efficiency rating is higher
34% larger drying capacity
13% higher maximum spin speed
£201 More Expensive
Sharp ES-GDD9144W0

Sharp
ES-GDD9144W0

£ 540.00
Lower washing & drying annual water consumption
Superior energy efficiency rating
74kWh lower washing & drying annual energy consumption
£161 More Expensive
Hotpoint RD966JD

Hotpoint
RD966JD

£ 421.18
19,895L lower annual water consumption washing & drying
Superior energy efficiency rating
A lot larger drying capacity
£42 More Expensive
Hotpoint RD 966 JGD

Hotpoint
RD 966 JGD

£ 518.98
One hundred and ninety times lower annual water consumption washing & drying
Energy efficiency rating is higher
34% larger drying capacity
£140 More Expensive
Hotpoint RD 966 JKD

Hotpoint
RD 966 JKD

£ 517.99
Vastly lower annual water consumption washing & drying
Better energy efficiency rating
2kg larger drying capacity
£139 More Expensive
Feedback