Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Webcams Creative Labs Creative Live! Cam Chat HD

Creative Labs Creative Live! Cam Chat HD

£18.58
Creative Labs Creative Live! Cam Chat HD
70
Features
Good Features
67
Popularity
Widely Available
93
Value for Money
Excellent
81
Age
2 Years Old
80
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
A top-value but slightly out of date built-in microphone webcam, with good features
Yes 1280 X 720 Pixels No Red Sep 2016
Built-in Microphone Maximum Video Resolution Full HD Colour Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

80

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Creative Labs Creative Live! Cam Chat HD Cheapest UK Prices

New & Ex-Display
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
1 hour agoFree 1 Business Day Delivery With Free Trial of Amazon PrimeFree Delivery
£18.58
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
20 hours ago
£18.79
Go to Store
loading image
Ex-Display11 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£19.99
Go to Store
loading image
11 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£25.56
Standard delivery: £8.00
Go to Store
loading image
11 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£30.62
Go to Store
loading image
11 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£31.65
Go to Store
loading image
11 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£31.77
Go to Store
loading image
11 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£33.54
Go to Store
loading image
11 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£34.49
Go to Store
loading image
11 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£34.57
Go to Store
loading image
11 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£36.79
Go to Store
loading image
11 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£37.97
Go to Store
loading image
11 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£44.96
Go to Store
- Show less prices from eBay
Techdna
Out of stock
£28.94
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
Store
11 hours ago
£36.81
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
15 Prices from 5 Stores | £18.58-£44.96
 Show All Prices - Show Fewer Prices Get Price Alerts

International Prices

We checked 22 other countries for prices for the Creative Labs Creative Live! Cam Chat HD and we found a cheaper price of $22.57 (£16.96) in the United States. That's a saving of £1.62.

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There was a cheaper price of £13.24 on eBay 42 days ago. We predict that the price will go down again.

There is a 90% chance that the price of the Creative Labs Creative Live! Cam Chat HD will go down, and a 10% chance that the price will stay the same or go up in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices will drop by up to £4 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

80

Representing excellent value for money and at under 2 years old, we have ranked the Creative Labs Creative Live! Cam Chat HD number 39 across all webcams and number 45 in best selling webcams.

80

80
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
70
Features
67
Popularity
93
Value for Money
82
Age
0
Running Costs

80

80
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 80?

Looking across the entire Logitech webcam range, the average reviews for all Logitech webcams are excellent.
At over a year old this webcam is slightly out of date, and newer webcams with more up to date technology are available. View the latest webcams 2018.
It has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Has a built-in microphone
Technical information: display & graphicsmaximum video resolution: 1280 x 720
Maximum frame rate: 30 fps
Interfaces/PortsHost interface: USB 2.0
Miscellaneous
Platform support: mac
Platform support: PC
Only 1280 x 720 pixels resolution

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each webcam by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the webcam is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec webcams come to market, the older webcams will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

0
Reviews

Overall Review Score

The Creative Labs Creative Live! Cam Chat HD has received an average review score of 82% based on 0 reviews.

Reviews Breakdown

View All Reviews
70
Features

Key Features

Only 1280 X 720 Pixels Resolution
Not Full HD
Has a Built-in Microphone
Only 1280 X 720 Pixels Resolution

This webcam has a maximum video resolution of 1280x720 pixels, which is typical of many webcams. §.

What does "maximum video resolution" mean? Less Edit
Not Full HD

The Creative Live! Cam Chat HD is not full HD, although it is worth noting that 80% of webcams are also not full HD.

What does "full HD" mean? Less Edit
Has a Built-in Microphone
loading image

The Creative Labs Creative Live! Cam Chat HD has a built-in microphone. 85% of webcams also have a built-in microphone.

What is a built-in microphone? Less Edit
67
Popularity

Popularity

The Creative Labs Creative Live! Cam Chat HD is currently ranked number 39 across all webcams.
93
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A webcam with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £13.24 on eBay 42 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Creative Labs Creative Live! Cam Chat HD against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
82
Age

Release Date

This Creative Labs webcam was released in September 2016.

View the latest 2018 webcams

Newer Webcams Worth Considering

81

loading image
£17.99
3 months newer
Better brand
Full HD
loading image
21 months newer

Manufacturer's Description

Description: If you are looking for a quick and easy way to enjoy HD online chats, look no further than the Creative Live! Cam Chat HD. Simply plug it in and play - no software installation required! You can also download the free Live! Central 3 Lite software to record HD 720p videos and snap 5.7-megapixel photos, then share them on YouTube and Facebook with just one easy click. Videos are captured at a smooth rate of 30 frames per second, and coupled with a built-in noise-canceling microphone, you are always assured of high-quality video playback and clear voice chats.
Technical Information: Display & GraphicsMaximum Video Resolution: 1280 x 720
Maximum Frame Rate: 30 fps
Interfaces/PortsHost Interface: USB 2.0
Miscellaneous
System Requirements: Intel Pentium Dual-Core 4 2.4GHz or AMD equivalent processor Microsoft Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP (SP 2 or higher) / Mac OS X 10.5 / Linux Kernel 2.6 512 MB RAM USB 2.0 Port 500 MB Free Hard-disk Space
Platform Support: Mac
Platform Support: PC
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Creative Labs Creative Live! Cam Chat HD

Creative Labs Creative Live! Cam Chat HD Specification

Key Features
Built-in Microphone
Maximum Video Resolution
Full HD
Design
Colour
Standard Interface

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

creative labs lysb007wm52eicmptraccs, creative labs cre73vf07000000, creative labs 73vf070000000, creative labs 73vf070000001, creative labs vf0700, creative labs 30fps

Barcodes

00000015579229, 00012302663883, 00012302982144, 00022015024543, 00031111974980, 00054651174276, 00076244124918, 00523161148812, 00666672849240, 00707137184701, 00763616019469, 00971471425442, 05052276325399, 05053252163493, 05053313220172, 05053313870056, 05053460637908, 05054484170211, 05054533170216, 05054629714348, 05390660174285, 05425655988957

Creative Labs Creative Live! Cam Chat HD - Other Webcams Worth Considering

Today's Best Webcam Deals

£8 Price Drop
loading image
£30
£21.97
Built-in Microphone
Yes
Maximum Video Resolution
1280 x 720 pixels
Full HD
No
£19 Price Drop
loading image
522
£100
£80.00
Built-in Microphone
Yes
Maximum Video Resolution
1280 x 720 pixels
Full HD
No
£50 Price Drop
loading image
5
£100
£49.97
Built-in Microphone
Yes
Maximum Video Resolution
1280 x 720 pixels
Full HD
Yes
£3 Price Drop
Built-in Microphone
Yes
Maximum Video Resolution
1280 x 720 pixels
Full HD
Yes
£7 Price Drop
loading image
97
£51
£42.99
Built-in Microphone
Yes
Maximum Video Resolution
1920 x 1080 pixels
Full HD
Yes
View More Webcam Deals
Creative Labs Creative Live! Cam Chat HD
Amazon UK
£18.58 Buy Now
Idealo UK
£18.79 Buy Now
£
Prices

80

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×