Close
Share on
Digital Innovations 4310100
Digital Innovations 4310100

Loading image...

Digital Innovations 4310100 Webcam

£9.80
640 X 480 Clip Oct 2013
Built-In Microphone Maximum Video Resolution Mounting Type Release Date
Excellent owner reviews
Reasonably priced
Good technical features
33 Reviews
eBay £18.07 Go to Store
CE Showroom £9.80 Go to Store
my Goods £14.17 Go to Store
See All 3 Prices from 3 Stores | £9.80 - £18.07 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Reviews

Excellent Owner Reviews

4310100 owners on average rated this webcam as exceptional. Over 90% of reviewers gave this webcam the highest possible rating of 5 stars. This Digital Innovations webcam in the top 11% of all the webcams that were released more than two years ago when ranked by user rating.

Digital Innovations Webcams Have Excellent Reviews

Digital Innovations webcams have excellent ratings on average and across all webcams Digital Innovations is one of the leading manufacturers.


Price

Price Has Gone Down by £0.59 (6%)

The price has dropped from £10.39 to £9.80 in the last 44 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 55% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 45% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Reasonably Priced

Two Digital Innovations 4310100 owners reckoned that the product was good value for money. An anonymous author she wrote on Newegg.com “Excellent camera for the price and I'd definitely recommend to those who are getting into photography”. David C. gave this webcam a rating of 7 stars and he said in his review of the Digital Innovations 4310100 nine years ago “I wish I bought it from newegg because I've never had problems with their service and this is a great price”.

One Digital Innovations 4310100 owner who reviewed this webcam considered that it was cheap. Adam S. scored it 8 stars and he said eight years ago “Canon kit lens also felt cheap when zooming”. One person who reviewed it considered that it was expensive.

Read more Less

Features

Good Technical Features

One person who reviewed it thought it had good features. Brandon O. said “Nikon d90 has the best features among them all” in his Digital Innovations 4310100 review.


Good Picture Quality

One Digital Innovations 4310100 owner who reviewed the product thought it produced a sharp image. Robbie B. he said “I use the D300 for really crisp sports photos when low light conditions persist.”.


Design

Easy to Use

One Digital Innovations 4310100 reviewer mentioned in their reviews that it was easy to use the menus. Omar A. mentioned on Newegg.com seven years ago “And save your custom settings” in his Digital Innovations 4310100 review. One customer concluded that the product had a good experience. Curtis H. said “Very good experience with NEWEGG” in his review of this webcam.

Robust

One person wrote in their reviews that it was well made. Omar A. scored the product 7 stars and he said seven years ago “The D5000 has more built in screen modes (19”.

Good Product Quality

One Digital Innovations 4310100 reviewer who reviewed the product considered that it was good quality.

Has a Built-In Microphone

The Digital Innovations 4310100 has a built-in microphone. Most of the other webcams of this spec and age also have a built-in microphone.

Other webcams with a built-in microphone currently available which you might want to consider include cheaper webcams such as the L-Link LL-4184 (£9.82).

Alternative webcams which also have a built-in microphone that you might want to consider include the Satzuma SZ-UWM200 (£9.95), or the Speed-Link SL-6820.

What is a built-in microphone? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Does Not Have a Built-In Flash

The Digital Innovations 4310100 does not have a built-in flash, although it is worth noting that most of the other webcams of this spec and age also do not have a built-in flash.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Weight & Dimensions

Good Size

One Digital Innovations 4310100 reviewer who reviewed this webcam reckoned that it was a good body shape. Alfred G. wrote “Unless you need a weather-resistant body and a faster focus system” and gave the product a rating of 7 stars.


Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

Digital Innovations released the 4310100 in October 2013.


Performance

Only 640 X 480 Pixels Video Resolution

This webcam has a maximum video resolution of 640 x 480 pixels, which is the most frequently found maximum video resolution on webcams of a similar type and age to it.

What does "maximum video resolution" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Does Not Have an Auto Focus

The Digital Innovations 4310100 does not have an auto focus, although this is within the context that most of the other webcams that have been around for a comparable time to this webcam also do not have an auto focus.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Not Full HD

This webcam is not full HD.

What does "full HD" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 00659846431013

Digital Innovations 4310100 Review Sources

To prepare this Digital Innovations 4310100 review we compared this webcam to 282 other models. For each webcam that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 41,187 product attributes, 14,286 webcam reviews and 720,700 historical webcam prices from 0 webcam retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this webcam compared to the other models as well as any areas where this webcam is lacking.

Other Webcams to Consider

User reviews are better
Auto focus
£50 More Expensive
HP 2100

HP
2100

£ 21.99
Better user reviews
£12 More Expensive
Eminent Ewent

Eminent
Ewent

£ 20.03
User reviews are better
£10 More Expensive
L-Link LL-4184

L-Link
LL-4184

£ 9.82
Same Price
Built-in flash
Ten months older
Approx APPWC03HD

Approx
APPWC03HD

£ 12.59
Ten months newer
£3 More Expensive
Infocus HW-CAMERA-2

Infocus
HW-CAMERA-2

£ 324.92
Newer by eleven months
£315 More Expensive
Feedback